Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice, Just-Dice, SatoshiDice and Co - ALL unethical and BAD for Bitcoin  (Read 3953 times)
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:55:26 PM

i'm convinced these trap game sites are on the take, I'd expect more community spirit out of you guys, i'm an idealist!  Roll Eyes
What convinces you? Because, I'm also an idealist and I'm all with the community and then some. But I also need to see verifiable proof, otherwise it's just all anecdotal or hearsay.

IANAL, but it's just not right to condemn an innocent man to death for a crime he did not commit. What if we're wrong? Proof is needed. That's the whole point of being provably fair.

These dice games are fair to players at least. Only investors could potentially have problems. The little article by some dude about injecting html or java partials just doesn't make sense even to me, although I'm usually a fail at understanding probabilities and math.

have you heard about ELRA ?  Cool hmmmm,,,

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:41:54 PM

The top dice sites, particularly the 3 mentioned in the title, do not log ip addresses to "taylor" the odds. Except for SatoshiDice, the other two already have you make an account, so they don't need your ip address since you are logged in as one account already.

And you're advertising one of them in your signature.

per:

http://just-dice.com/

Your IP address has been blocked for an hour.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

hmmmmm!! yes they do  Roll Eyes
jmumich

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 06:31:47 PM

The top dice sites, particularly the 3 mentioned in the title, do not log ip addresses to "taylor" the odds. Except for SatoshiDice, the other two already have you make an account, so they don't need your ip address since you are logged in as one account already.

per:

I don't know for certain, but that message probably came from an outside company used to defend against DDOS attacks.  In other words, that message came before you were redirected to the dice game's website.
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:04:12 AM

per:

I don't know for certain, but that message probably came from an outside company used to defend against DDOS attacks.  In other words, that message came before you were redirected to the dice game's website.

no it was Deb!  Grin
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:40:28 PM

Just don't use the sites if you don't like them.  Roll Eyes

no I'm cracking all these scam sites ~ who is with me?  Cool check this out stunna showed us this last night! ====>

http://www.captchabrotherhood.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: