Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132327 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. I will join it. Dont want to miss it
Fast and low-cost transactions are commonly used by other platform so maybe, they need to have more innovations. But due to fact that it is the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano maybe it has a chance to be successful in the future.
Yes it really can have prospects in the near future. And I'm glad that this project has the opportunity to gain growth, and investors accordingly have the opportunity to make a profit

Difinitely this will give the investors a chance to gain more profits because this plattform will surely gathered a lot of bussinessmen. Because the project's purposed is very convincing to the bussinessmen, which is to destroy the structure of trade finance. And I'm looking forward for this project to be more successful.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
Open the official website and on the first page will be written the amount of 41 m US dollars. It seems to me that it is not realistic to collect.
And where you saw it, if not secret? You can grant, please, screenshot? I simply as well opened site and not yвидeлы collection scale at all. Can be already something was changed and removed? Common error was possible.
Oh, I'm sorry! I do not understand the information that is written on the site .. There are written problems today, and I took it for the right amount .. I first viewed the site in a mobile phone, there it is uncomfortable to browse the web. You excuse me for not accurate information.
I could experience the traxia.co website with no issues and i also my friends to check whether it is accessible for them or not and with a positive sign they also able to login the site. Kindly clear the cache and have a try.
Thank you. I cleaned everything and downloaded the site in a new way. Everything worked out. And now everything is clear. I thought it was a site fault, and the fault was with the developers. Thank you very much!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. I will join it. Dont want to miss it
Fast and low-cost transactions are commonly used by other platform so maybe, they need to have more innovations. But due to fact that it is the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano maybe it has a chance to be successful in the future.
Yes it really can have prospects in the near future. And I'm glad that this project has the opportunity to gain growth, and investors accordingly have the opportunity to make a profit
We can say that traxia have many common things about other projects, but the difference are how would they going to attract people to invest with this project. Traxia is different, 1st ICO to accept ADA also is a big advantage.
Every project has its own similarities to other existing projects which becomes their competitors and it cannot be avoided for some reason. Just focus on what the project can offer to us and how will we benefit from it.
You are right that we should focus on what the project can offer but as we know it is common then why to focus more which we already know how the platform works. What makes this project interesting is that this will be the first project invested by cardano hub which is something new to me.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

I really like how this project is playing it very strategically, they are mainly focusing in Asian countries like India and China where there is potential market.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

I really like how this project is playing it very strategically, they are mainly focusing in Asian countries like India and China where there is potential market.
TRAXIA helps us with its vision to establish an open and decentralized ecosystem to improve trade finance globally, we can also do compare with our banking industries how they argues liquidity problems to not finance SME's but through TRAXIA invoices are converted into smart contracts and traded as short-term assets.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

If the project will have a monopoly on the digital trading industry, then mono expect the growth of coins. That will lead to the profit of those who believed in this project and invested in it. I think that such people will and they will want to see the results of their expectations

Yeah right, but to be able to see the results of their expectations, they need to invest first and help the developments of this project so time will surely come that they will achieve great success.

iracelorenzo1968

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

look good this project i hope successful
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I don't think this project focusing in Asian countries as this project aims globally. As I look in their white paper very well explained features which can make us comfortable by having this project. Hoping for the success on this project as it will really help a lot here in the bitcoin community.

A project should not focus only in specific locations but must be open worldwide so that serious investors all over the world can participate and can help to make the project successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

If the project will have a monopoly on the digital trading industry, then mono expect the growth of coins. That will lead to the profit of those who believed in this project and invested in it. I think that such people will and they will want to see the results of their expectations

Yeah right, but to be able to see the results of their expectations, they need to invest first and help the developments of this project so time will surely come that they will achieve great success.
We are really required to invest and support initially then we can enjoy with all the success, opportunities and plans after the Traxia initial setup is build and operations start resuming.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

look good this project i hope successful
Yes, this is going to be successful sooner or later it has the ability to grow more in upcoming days. They are trying to provide you a great service globally on trade finance service. This is the great opportunity to invest in it for better future investment. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

We are really required to invest and support initially then we can enjoy with all the success, opportunities and plans after the Traxia initial setup is build and operations start resuming.

Anyway, investing really needs to be made so that this project can ear enough funds to support this project. But even if we cannot afford to invest then lets just help this project to become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

Traxia envisions a system where Sellers upload their
 invoice ,Buyers approve it with their privatekeys, Issuing Providers writeitin to a smart contract, Liquidity..

Huh that seems oddly insecure to me. Like signing with your private key unless you mean it'll be like signing your BTC address or whatever I guess
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

It's just clear that this project will yell Greater good for investors from all indication it's really plane idealistic from its standpoint and to me we are just holding to see how things go with it

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
This is an incredible news where most of the people would be benefited with this update which will help all the investors do understand the TRAXIA potential and efforts.
It is will better is TRAXIA is listing at some legit ico rating website like : ICObench, trackio, foxico... Btw, this is good signal for investor have more belief about this project.
And you by the case will not prompt, where it is possible to vote for this project or to locate him to line for voting? Possibly there is such service on the collection of voices from users. That we would be able to help to see this project to plenty of the people, including the persons who survey platforms.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Is this confirmed by the Cardano team?

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.
The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
Yeah the hard cap is very high and it might be difficult to achieve it in the time frame. They'll really have to work very hard for them to convince many investors to invest in the project so as to reach the hard cap. I hope that successful in doing this and the project becomes a success!
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.
The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
Traxia can take some new challenges to bring more advertising opportunities to reach the word Traxia across the platforms to various people that can bring a keen attention of investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:43:18 PM

Since western countries are already regulating investment in ICO and other crypto related fundings the best way for them to get fundings are from countries with huge population from Asian country like what you have mentioned.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

We can say that traxia have many common things about other projects, but the difference are how would they going to attract people to invest with this project. Traxia is different, 1st ICO to accept ADA also is a big advantage.
We all know that in this world of crypto currency there so many obstacles to struggle before we can reach our ultimate goal. There are so many competitors to face. So, the only choice that a certain project have is to keep progressing and always find a way to c9ntinuously get people's attention.
These present days, more ICO is being created and continue to increased. Thus, competition level is also becoming hard wherein they must have something that is really useful and helpful kind of features. Also, attracting investors is so hard due to that they are becoming more aware when choosing the right ICO.
Competition might become hard for a platform if their ideas and features are currently on the other platforms already. In the gaining of more investors, the team must really work hard to have a unique output of the platform to have more users liking it and soon will invest on it.

there is only one platform that has the same idea which is populous, it's ahead form TRAXIA but also still in beta version, so there is no dominate project in InVoice business yet in crypto space.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

Is this confirmed by the Cardano team?

I think they don't have any news about that for now. @admin Can you make a statement about this quires for sake of the investors?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: