Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132325 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

I think the general rise of the market has already begun and the team will be able to fulfill all its plans. I saw that cardano grew by 40% and the developer should take advantage of this.

agree, and in addition to this, i have read that Traxia is one of the finalists in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge, and they are invited to the pitch day of Future Blockchain Summit on the 2nd and the 3rd of May! i think it will definitely influence Traxia's position in cryptoworld!

With this event, I am sure more and more people will get to know about Traxia. Being one of the finalist in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge is I think a great achievement for the team. Supporters would probably be happy with what the team did.
Great news ahead while ico is on going and there is an early conference to be held by the team. I am one of the believer of this project and now it seems even they reach their total hard cap or not i'm sure this will one of the greatest ico that will bring a huge profit to its investors.
It is very important that the team works very actively. I consider working with the ICO here at the forum and working at conferences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Do you hear any news from the team? What have you already achieved? whether they participate in any international election
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

I think the general rise of the market has already begun and the team will be able to fulfill all its plans. I saw that cardano grew by 40% and the developer should take advantage of this.

agree, and in addition to this, i have read that Traxia is one of the finalists in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge, and they are invited to the pitch day of Future Blockchain Summit on the 2nd and the 3rd of May! i think it will definitely influence Traxia's position in cryptoworld!

With this event, I am sure more and more people will get to know about Traxia. Being one of the finalist in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge is I think a great achievement for the team. Supporters would probably be happy with what the team did.
Great news ahead while ico is on going and there is an early conference to be held by the team. I am one of the believer of this project and now it seems even they reach their total hard cap or not i'm sure this will one of the greatest ico that will bring a huge profit to its investors.
It is very important that the team works very actively. I consider working with the ICO here at the forum and working at conferences.
That is really a great news! We can really see that the Team Traxia is very active, doing at the same time the ICO activity and then now a conference. I believe that the Traxia can really pull this off and make a great outcome from all of this. I hope this team a good luck and vest of all continuing this good performance in the crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

The situation on the market has stabilized and those who want to invest in this project - the best time

Yeah, I have seen that the crypto coins are going up again. I've been holding my coins in a patient for a time like this. As also saw Cardano price is also increasing. As for now, Traxia is still continuing on gaining more and more investors from their ICO process.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

The situation on the market has stabilized and those who want to invest in this project - the best time

Yeah, I have seen that the crypto coins are going up again. I've been holding my coins in a patient for a time like this. As also saw Cardano price is also increasing. As for now, Traxia is still continuing on gaining more and more investors from their ICO process.

This is a good news to everyone also to Traxia, because investors will make a move again since the crypto price is recovering. The members also need to continue to promote the project to other social media.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

This is a good news to everyone also to Traxia, because investors will make a move again since the crypto price is recovering. The members also need to continue to promote the project to other social media.

I agree with you guys. Traxia can now utilized their funds and skill to make the project better. They can also make additional information and update if they have. I just hope that Traxia will continue growing and be successful.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

It is really great to see that the price of all crypto coins are increasing again because it will also bring more opportunities for all crypto projects especially to Traxia. And if ADA continue to increased, it will give Traxia project a chanced to succeed in putting crypto market a good source of income.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

I agree with you guys. Traxia can now utilized their funds and skill to make the project better. They can also make additional information and update if they have. I just hope that Traxia will continue growing and be successful.

This project will continue to grow if devs will become more active and more aggressive with the marketing and advertising of this project. They can surely attract many investors.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

It is really great to see that the price of all crypto coins are increasing again because it will also bring more opportunities for all crypto projects especially to Traxia. And if ADA continue to increased, it will give Traxia project a chanced to succeed in putting crypto market a good source of income.

Agree, the cryptomarket now is keep increasing and this is a big news for all the investors. They can now be happy to invest some of their profit here in this good project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Agree, the cryptomarket now is keep increasing and this is a big news for all the investors. They can now be happy to invest some of their profit here in this good project.
The increase in the price on the market will very well affect the development of the Traxia project. The team will be able to get a good profit and be confident in the success of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

This project still need to increase its exposure so that many investors will be aware that traxia is existing now and this project really have a potential.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

What we state above is great but - why don`t Traxia PR team inform us regarding further and upcoming PR developments planned?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

As soon as possible your token coins went to the exchange, because it would be an excellent occasion to invest in them, I hope for the success of the project.
yes we just need to be patient and always support this project for now, the team is doing the best for this project. happy working.

Yeah, lets be all positive about this project and lets help this project to become more popular and to have many investors. I hope that all their plans will be fulfilled very soon.

As part of its bounty campaign, it's one of the projects that is difficult to promote because they lack social media activities. It will be good if they can have a lot of public appearance, document it and post it on social media.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Your project is so different at the moment you will meet so that the developers were very active and this can not but be happy.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Everyone sees that interest in the project is growing and becoming more and more great. Many have already invested in this project

Yes. A lot of investors now are already engaging with this project. But I wonder why we can't see the progress of their token's sale. It is important that they have to be transparent in giving the details about their collected funds so people or even supporters and investors are aware and have knowledge about the funds collected.

Maybe there is a reason behind why the status of their token is hidden. I think if you really wanted to see the status of their token sale you must somehow participate in their ICO.
I don't think that will be a good thing if they will hide the status of the token sale. It doesn't show transparency at all, why need an idea to participate in the ICO before assessing its information. Pay to see?

Are you referring to pay per view? Investors need to pay first before they can access the status of the project? That's a huge monetisation there, I hope the team won't do this on the project.
It correctly, in my opinion, needs to be paid for services, only then will provide you full access. I consider it absolutely right decision in given situations which will positively influence the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

Cardano grows but why are you criticising the growth of cardanio on here? You do realise the growth of cardano has nothing to do with traxia though the reverse is true
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

Cardano grows but why are you criticising the growth of cardanio on here? You do realise the growth of cardano has nothing to do with traxia though the reverse is true
Cardano hub is actually going much profitable and perhaps thats why they even invested into this project. This project can then really have some great profits ahead and thats why the cardano hub has invested into this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Cardano hub is actually going much profitable and perhaps thats why they even invested into this project. This project can then really have some great profits ahead and thats why the cardano hub has invested into this project.
Yes and because they invested into this project, this project seems more trustable. But is there any official news from cardano about it? If they update us about it then i am sure that this project will be the best in terms of profits ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

Yes and because they invested into this project, this project seems more trustable. But is there any official news from cardano about it? If they update us about it then i am sure that this project will be the best in terms of profits ahead.
I guess, they had any news on it as even i would like to go for it. Cardano hub is really a great team and also if they are investing into this project that means that this project really has that potential.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

Totally true, I'm expecting that this increase will continue until this platform also will grow and be known on the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: