Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132325 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Another new project has come to this community of crypto currency. The people are looking forward for the good outcome of this project. I hope that this will bring a good impact for the community. I will be looking forward for a lots of good news and interesting updates regarding this 1st project investment by Cardano Hub. So goodluck to the team Traxia and keep improving.
I was just looking to the project, and I find it really interesting.
Perhaps, joining this project will be a good decision, since it will help everyone who need some global trading platform that has more flexibility thank conventional bank.

you are right, traxia really have a nice feature that can surely attract many investors to try and support this project. I am hoping for more updates about this project

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

I think 10 Eth is really expensive and making a pool to invest in this project will take a lot of time. What are the perks of investing in presale aside from the 40% discount?
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

Another new project has come to this community of crypto currency. The people are looking forward for the good outcome of this project. I hope that this will bring a good impact for the community. I will be looking forward for a lots of good news and interesting updates regarding this 1st project investment by Cardano Hub. So goodluck to the team Traxia and keep improving.
I was just looking to the project, and I find it really interesting.
Perhaps, joining this project will be a good decision, since it will help everyone who need some global trading platform that has more flexibility thank conventional bank.

you are right, traxia really have a nice feature that can surely attract many investors to try and support this project. I am hoping for more updates about this project
I also wish for this project to thrive and grow, since anything described in the tread is really something that need to be a consideration for everyone who wish to invest.
This will be a good choice to make.
mmhaimhai (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

I think 10 Eth is really expensive and making a pool to invest in this project will take a lot of time. What are the perks of investing in presale aside from the 40% discount?
The pool is working. People who want to to invest in currrent phase of pre-sale  but dont have 10eth and don't want to use pooling may wait for march 19 for 20% discount phase and 0.01eth minimum investment.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

The pool is working. People who want to to invest in currrent phase of pre-sale  but dont have 10eth and don't want to use pooling may wait for march 19 for 20% discount phase and 0.01eth minimum investment.
why you requested such a high price, not everyone can afford to invest immediately 10 eth. And what is the minimum amount of investments to be on March 19?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Looks like I will have to wait until the 19th of March before I can invest in this project as a minimum investment of 10 Ethereum is way above my pay scale to invest in an unknown entity, at least for now but you never know...
hey, you can still invest in the current phase. You can invest by joining a pooling group for investing in Traxia. Our official pool is Primablock. Please join our official telegram (link available on thread) to know about this process.

Thanks for the heads-up I will have a look into joining up with your pool, I think there are other pools out there too but I've never been tempted to try them out as I'm not really sure how they work but maybe now I might.
This is a new project so there will be any opportunities to invest with small amount, you can gain a lot by joining bounties and other activities that Traxia have. Lets keep supporting this project.
10 ETH is nearly about 0.8 BTC at the current price. However, do we need KYC in order to join the pool group in the Primablock?
If you will invest by joining the Primablock pooling, KYC is not needed but there is still a minimum investment required which should be atleast 0.15eth.

the project is great, the team is transparent and if joining the Primablock pooling with 0.15 eth without KYC also the truth then this will be one of the best ICO in 2018, no doubt.
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.
The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.
I agree, 41.4M is quite high but there are several ICO recently that had been successful despite a high hard cap. e.g. Envion sold out 100m USD not earlier than expected and GBX-RKT that sold out in just 3hrs with 27m hard cap. Traxia has potential and good project idea so I think they just need to put more attention on marketing stuff enable to reach more people that would be interested to make an investment.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.
The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.
Yes the hardcap is much high and a bit hard to reach but considering the benefits of this project i am sure that several investors will go towards this project and this project can surely reach the hardcap too.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Yes the hardcap is much high and a bit hard to reach but considering the benefits of this project i am sure that several investors will go towards this project and this project can surely reach the hardcap too.
Completely agree with you their hardcap is much higher but according to the ico the platform has the ability to reach that level. Sooner or later they will definitely reach theirs. The project looks promising. So many investors already join the platform and much more will come according to time.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Completely agree with you their hardcap is much higher but according to the ico the platform has the ability to reach that level. Sooner or later they will definitely reach theirs. The project looks promising. So many investors already join the platform and much more will come according to time.
Time such amount is specified, means designers are self-assured and its platform and she is installed not simply so. Project looks interesting and has been already famous and is supported by a few large companies that already justifies amount hardcap.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

Even though i think they have a solid idea of supporting some many businesses around the world this will like dream come true for some SMEs

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

I agree, 41.4M is quite high but there are several ICO recently that had been successful despite a high hard cap. e.g. Envion sold out 100m USD not earlier than expected and GBX-RKT that sold out in just 3hrs with 27m hard cap. Traxia has potential and good project idea so I think they just need to put more attention on marketing stuff enable to reach more people that would be interested to make an investment.
We can't really predict the outcome of the ICO especially if the hard cap is high. We tend to have doubt that it will not be achievable but I think it is possible to get that target because everything can be changed and we will be surprise of its outcome. If more people will support this project and have a good marketing strategy then I think Traxia will achieved their hard cap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

We can't really predict the outcome of the ICO especially if the hard cap is high. We tend to have doubt that it will not be achievable but I think it is possible to get that target because everything can be changed and we will be surprise of its outcome. If more people will support this project and have a good marketing strategy then I think Traxia will achieved their hard cap.

Exactly, everything is possible. Though we can't assure that it will reach the hard cap but as I read on their vison which will able to establish an open decentralized ecosystem to improve trade finance globally, well it makes me amazed. I hope the team may continue to strived on this project whatever it takes for a great success in the future.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

The hardcap is indeed a big amount and they dont have softcap, although if ever they can't reach the hardcap as long as they will refund all the fund raised then it would cause no problem. also they have good goals of where to spend the money though.

I have doubt from the start when I know that hardcap is so huge amount but as I read on the white paper in terms of their well planned roadmap and it's features that can be for the good of many , yes it's possible to reach that hardcap. Hopefully they can reach that hardcap which I think it possible to happen.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

The hardcap is indeed a big amount and they dont have softcap, although if ever they can't reach the hardcap as long as they will refund all the fund raised then it would cause no problem. also they have good goals of where to spend the money though.

I have doubt from the start when I know that hardcap is so huge amount but as I read on the white paper in terms of their well planned roadmap and it's features that can be for the good of many , yes it's possible to reach that hardcap. Hopefully they can reach that hardcap which I think it possible to happen.
Even i think that they can surely reach the hardcap and also they can have good benefits ahead due to the conceptive idea and also it would really hit each investor to invest into this project for bigger profits ahead.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

That's like well over 41k ETH hard cap, seems pretty over ambitious and the token inflation is going to be high if the dev fund is the same size as the ICO
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Bank lots of money through inVoice and idea the project is good, however I know that populous project has the same and they already launch beta 2 of their platform, I not sure if you catch catch them since your project is still early stage, anyway since there is no company that dominate this field you still have your chance, I will try read your whitepaper later and makes different from populous.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Even i think that they can surely reach the hardcap and also they can have good benefits ahead due to the conceptive idea and also it would really hit each investor to invest into this project for bigger profits ahead.
Traxia is eradicating all the problems and figuring out the root cause, bringing a better solution, it would obviously reach the hardcap as they also bring the bounty opportunity.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

That's like well over 41k ETH hard cap, seems pretty over ambitious and the token inflation is going to be high if the dev fund is the same size as the ICO
Traxia seems interesting as i seen various announcements over the social channels about it, what is the minimum contribution for participating in Traxia and can we avail any bonus?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Traxia seems interesting as i seen various announcements over the social channels about it, what is the minimum contribution for participating in Traxia and can we avail any bonus?
Try to go in their website and participate on bounty to get bonus. The promotion still we don't have maybe soon after traxia reach the hardcap. Let keep supporting.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: