Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132327 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects
as for dumping, this is really a frequent phenomenon that is happening now in many projects. And in my opinion this is normal, since the competition is very high and it is not easy to conquer part of the market.
Yes, in fact, it is. And I want to think that all our efforts will not be wasted and we will have a profit from investing in the project. The project has an interesting idea and a good team, thanks to which it deserves our attention. It certainly does not oblige you to invest, but believe me that it's worth it.
Of course, I agree with you. The Traxia project is now growing rapidly and we can already be sure that the developers will be able to bring the project to a high level.
Everybody hopes thst this project is gonna be successful. But there still a small chance aince the project is not launched yet. Let just keep supporting Traxia and keep promoting it.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.
Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects
as for dumping, this is really a frequent phenomenon that is happening now in many projects. And in my opinion this is normal, since the competition is very high and it is not easy to conquer part of the market.

Yeah it is very common to see rise at initial listing then follow with dump, market trend can not always rise, unfortunately this is inevitable.
The main reason and problems of ICO once they succeed it the dump. It is really inevitable but it can be prevented. The team should find a way about this situation.

A good project with a professional experienced team can not go down because of dumping their token in exchanges. The price of the token will surely decrease, but not for all time. After they start to develope the project according to their roadmap the value of the token also increase slowly.
Anything happens at the auction and there is no sense to try to predict something. At me everything is constant is opposite to my prejudices it turns out and I don't know why. When I think that the token will go up, it goes down and vice versa. So it will be necessary to look alive.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.
That's why we need to help the project also. It is not only the devs who need to work. We need to help the project gain more investors by promotingit to the social media. We can say the price now is rising.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

The project is incredibly good, with good partners, with whom you can earn trust. So I think that investing in this project is still worth it.
Wow postive feedbacks indeed.It was wonderful to know that Traxia project earn and catch huge popularity rating in crypto community.This is very good news that project was  smoothly reach its success without any serious problem.Traxia made it to the top because of its team cooperation and unity.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

That's why we need to help the project also. It is not only the devs who need to work. We need to help the project gain more investors by promotingit to the social media. We can say the price now is rising.

That's our task as an avid supporter of this project, to promote the platform until such time that this platform would reach its own success.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

That's our task as an avid supporter of this project, to promote the platform until such time that this platform would reach its own success.
Yes, and definitely true! We are all here putting our trust to this project because we all know that it really worth our time, money, and effort invested to the Traxia project. I really hope this will continue its good performance in this community, and no doubt that sooner or later, it will come reach its goals for the whole crypto currency community.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

I agree, with the current situations of the crypto markets now we cannot tell if projects like this will continue to be successful, But I am hoping that the dev will never stop developing this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Yeah it is very common to see rise at initial listing then follow with dump, market trend can not always rise, unfortunately this is inevitable.
The main reason and problems of ICO once they succeed it the dump. It is really inevitable but it can be prevented. The team should find a way about this situation.

A good project with a professional experienced team can not go down because of dumping their token in exchanges. The price of the token will surely decrease, but not for all time. After they start to develope the project according to their roadmap the value of the token also increase slowly.
Anything happens at the auction and there is no sense to try to predict something. At me everything is constant is opposite to my prejudices it turns out and I don't know why. When I think that the token will go up, it goes down and vice versa. So it will be necessary to look alive.

Well, I think it makes sense because predicting something especially if it is a well-known person can really affect the price. Traxia for now is still making more ways to make their platform to be more useful in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

TRAXIA from all angle is a very unique and great project. Through my research on traxia project it appears that the prospect is very bright with a very strong and vibrant community.This for sure will be among the best ICO of the year.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

TRAXIA from all angle is a very unique and great project. Through my research on traxia project it appears prospect is very bright with a very strong and vibrant community.This for sure will be among the best ICO of the year.

Because of its good features a lot of investors now are interested to invest in this project and as time passes by more and more people are joining the active community of traxia.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Yes, this community needs to be more active and more bigger so that we can help traxia to reach its goal and to make successful in the coming months. Hoping it will happen soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

TRAXIA from all angle is a very unique and great project. Through my research on traxia project it appears that the prospect is very bright with a very strong and vibrant community.This for sure will be among the best ICO of the year.
Yes a working and helping community can really lead to a success and have an effect to make this project have more potential in the future. If it will be part of the ICO this year, it's a great achievement for everyone who supported this.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

TRAXIA from all angle is a very unique and great project. Through my research on traxia project it appears prospect is very bright with a very strong and vibrant community.This for sure will be among the best ICO of the year.

Because of its good features a lot of investors now are interested to invest in this project and as time passes by more and more people are joining the active community of traxia.

The team are doing what is good for their project and normally the effect can be positive. They have a good marketing strategy and their offered services is somewhat helpful to the society. So, probably with all their efforts, they can come up with something that is good.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

Yes, this community needs to be more active and more bigger so that we can help traxia to reach its goal and to make successful in the coming months. Hoping it will happen soon.
Very well said mate! We realy have to do our part as members of this projecf if we would like to succeed on our goal.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

I missed something, was there an airdrop, I would really like to participate, because the project is just excellent, more like that.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

well these days with a ton of project and with projects with no real aim like this one the biggest "goal" for them is to make it sound interesting and hype worthy
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

I missed something, was there an airdrop, I would really like to participate, because the project is just excellent, more like that.
traxia does not have airdrop, there is only bounty campaign, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021679.0 you can participate in that campaign.
and for now I see pre sale traxia already get 1.154 ETH not yet added with BTC and Cardano
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

The team are doing what is good for their project and normally the effect can be positive. They have a good marketing strategy and their offered services is somewhat helpful to the society. So, probably with all their efforts, they can come up with something that is good.
Thats true, the team knows whats best for them and works accordingly. They serve legit reasons to follow their project and stand up to our expectations.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: