Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132327 times)
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

Interested in the project, very good idea, the project is well structured and well thought out,also guarantees long-term investment I hope they will have great success in the future.I fully support this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to a successful partnership agreement with Quark Finance: https://bit.ly/2qNTFLw
we are proud to announce that we are now able to REDUCE our #ICO HARD CAP! Learn how here: https://bit.ly/2HNK16b
Such a great news by the developer! We hope that so many investors were invested all their money to the project because of this news!
this is great news! Not only has the hard cap declined from $ 41.4 million to $ 15.1 million, but the cost of tokens has also fallen quite significantly from $ 0.15 to $ 0.05. This is a great event for developers and investors!

what of soft cap was at first?
decreased to $ 15.1 million) it means out to be left to collect 14million more so like have collected 1mln?
I hope that cooperation with quarkfinance, will bring more attention to the project and the fees begin to reach its ultimate goal.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

TRAXIA project is very marvoullous ,because the team has great experience and their strategy seems to be very fantastic they have manage to sale this unique project in many ways by using Cardano platform and also attracting big names like quarkfinance and others which  in turn will boost the popularity of TRAXIA ,absolutely great strategy !!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.

>Supporters

>FUD

Why the heck would supporters spread FUD, the MEANING of supporter is that they support the project and not shit on it ..............

Agree with you, supporters purpose is to lift the project up not downwards. But Traxia's supporters are consistent in promoting the project that's why the platform is making  brand now on the marketplace.

Maybe the person don't know what he is saying. Try to search about the meaning of supporters and you will know what you are saying. Well the project is having a great feedback in every members.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.

>Supporters

>FUD

Why the heck would supporters spread FUD, the MEANING of supporter is that they support the project and not shit on it ..............

Agree with you, supporters purpose is to lift the project up not downwards. But Traxia's supporters are consistent in promoting the project that's why the platform is making  brand now on the marketplace.

Maybe the person don't know what he is saying. Try to search about the meaning of supporters and you will know what you are saying. Well the project is having a great feedback in every members.
Because of Traxia new partner. They have received many good feedback about members and other people. This will make them more popular and be respected.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

How do I know you've recieved my contribution properly?
How to understand your question it is correct? You receive the sum of tokens on the balance in proportion to your contribution in a coin in which you make payment. The system automatically will make everything also without mistakes, be sure. The calculator never before was mistaken.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

>Supporters

>FUD

Because of Traxia new partner. They have received many good feedback about members and other people. This will make them more popular and be respected.
We can see and say that, that is really true. The Traxia project is getting morr and more popular in this community crypto currency. No doubt that this would happen. Because Traxia has a potential that needs supports from us to keep going here in the crypto world. I hope that Traxia keep having this kind of pace.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

I think the project is wonderful, but the developer needs to increase the activity of project promotion on the Internet. Many investors may simply not know about the existence of such a wonderful project.
As of now, Traxia project are gaining more positive feedbacks from the people of this forum and mostly from the investors. Because of their partnership agreement with Quark Finance, sooner or later this kind of platform will be known here in crypto world and will be acknowledged as a good source of investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to a successful partnership agreement with Quark Finance: https://bit.ly/2qNTFLw
we are proud to announce that we are now able to REDUCE our #ICO HARD CAP! Learn how here: https://bit.ly/2HNK16b

Great news to both the teams and also for the potential investors. And also congratulations on partnering and working with Quark finance. Its a big change I think. Now 80% chance that the ICO will be successful.

Yes, this action will make more investor believe in Traxia can grow smoothly. Especially when they have partnership with finance organization, this is very good signal. 80% chance for successfully ICO is high ratio, but i agree.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

>Supporters

>FUD

Hahaha this made my day! Lets just understand the person guys. We all have our stupid comments here for sure. Smiley
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

Great news to both the teams and also for the potential investors. And also congratulations on partnering and working with Quark finance. Its a big change I think. Now 80% chance that the ICO will be successful.

Yes, this action will make more investor believe in Traxia can grow smoothly. Especially when they have partnership with finance organization, this is very good signal. 80% chance for successfully ICO is high ratio, but i agree.
the team of developers of Traxia do not stop working on the development of the project, and they do it well. We are glad to see all your updates and news about the growth of the project. Continue in the same spirit and you will achieve your goal.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.
Yes, 7.4 score is it not of the real ratio for Traxia. As for me, i myself rating this project 8.5/10.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

the evaluation of the projects is sometimes more than basic and really not objective enough. You never know what´s behind the scenes

ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

I think the project is wonderful, but the developer needs to increase the activity of project promotion on the Internet. Many investors may simply not know about the existence of such a wonderful project.
As of now, Traxia project are gaining more positive feedbacks from the people of this forum and mostly from the investors. Because of their partnership agreement with Quark Finance, sooner or later this kind of platform will be known here in crypto world and will be acknowledged as a good source of investments.

You are right, because of the continues positive updates from the dev, traxia now already earned a lot of serious investors and the community are getting stronger as days passes by.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

the evaluation of the projects is sometimes more than basic and really not objective enough. You never know what´s behind the scenes
True, sometime they are maybe biased or maybe money speak for the business but we need to hear out about the part the admins.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

>Supporters

>FUD

Yeah right, a new and positive really attract many people to check this project and hopefully they will make their investments here. I hope that traxia will continue to give us good news.

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

As far i understood it is only pre-sale stage is running now and it will end soon, but i can't see the contributions status bar, how much did they already collect?
Can anyone tell me?
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

As far i understood it is only pre-sale stage is running now and it will end soon, but i can't see the contributions status bar, how much did they already collect?
Can anyone tell me?
whether you have seen on the website or another article if you really want to know usually ask the dev directly

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

You are right, because of the continues positive updates from the dev, traxia now already earned a lot of serious investors and the community are getting stronger as days passes by.
Yes, I agree with you, the developers are continuously staying active and always trying to provide new updates about the project. That's the reason many investors are coming forward to joining this project. And also traxia got a new partner which is also good news. Now the project will be completely ready for becoming hugely successful.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: