Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23327 times)
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

I've participated in a few bounties on Bountyhive and I was impressed at how they were handled. That being said, increasing your earnings is highly dependent on your area of strength and specialty. Signature and translation bounties are more rewarding than most because of the level of work that goes into them. Getting ranked up on btt potentially increases your earnings on signature campaigns as higher ranks earn more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardeames

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

I think to be prioritized, we have to show our work quality and speed delivery  Smiley i recently make whitepaper translation (more or less 15 pages) in 2 days with good quality, and for that the manager trusted me to do whitepaper translation for his next project. Credibility builds overtime, so dont worry, always under promise and overdeliver and we will get high rewards  Smiley
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

To increase profits from bounty companies need at least to increase their rank, but how to do it without capital and their work is very difficult.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Participating in bounty is to earn tokens. If you want earn more in bounty first we need to get merits, then our grade and our stake will grow. And try to participate in different bounty campaigns like Twitter bounty, YouTube bounty and Facebook bounty etc.
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Gaining of the money be turning into a piece of either signature campaign or bounty campaign is no uncertainty outstanding amongst other activity and that for people who don't have enough of the cash for contributing or purchasing of the crypto coins. You can expand the winning by putting in more endeavors and that by working more harder and increasing more learning and data in regards to the things.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

The most important thing is to chose the right bounty before participating in it. There are thousands of them which are active right now. And in my opinion, less than 10% of them are going to pay tokens worth more than $1,000 for the participants. You need to chose these campaigns.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

We us a bounty hunter we had own investment but not money, its our time and effort. Bounty required a task but we cant get big ptofit in just one bounty campaign. So join as many as we can to get sufficient income. Yes its hard to earn with social and traanslation is hard to get spot. All I can say is to join signature and do part time if you got a translation.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

with your rank is still jr.member, of course things will not be much result you get, because of the signature campaign, bounty results will be very large if the rank is also high, my advice you should focus to raise your rank first

Yes, bounty payments are based on the rank because people who have higher rank will get the most of the stakes. They are getting higher stakes because of the experience they have in Bitcointalk forum.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

You don't need any platform to do bounty, it is a very straight forward activity and a proper manager should be better than any automated system because there are many unknown factors and problems to solve.

Bingo!
Personally I use icodrops.com as this seems to be the most reliable source of information.
I also have several telegram channels (both english-speaking and in my native language) that provide me with the latest updates.
I've made my own excel table where I can analyze and compare the latest promising projects and see if I can apply for their bounty campaigns.
No offence to topic starter, I just wanted to share my own view on those "automated" bounty platforms  Wink

alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

Bountyhive convenient platform for beginners if we are talking about media-campaign. But the signature-campaign to perform better with managers. Very confused by the fact that the platforms it was impossible to keep track of your stakes. As for translations, I have submitted my application several times, but all applications were rejected.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

Research for top projects with high amount allocated to bounty there are some that allocates $3m for bounty only this type of campaigns pays well
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

The popular social media platforms used for ICO bounty programs include Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Just keep working over pumping accounts
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

The only way to increase your earnings in bounties would be to increase the rank on your bitcointalk account because the higher your rank is the more stakes you get pair week and the more stakes you get, then the higher your reward would be at the end of the bounty campaign. That is the only way that I know to increase your bounty earnings. You should also join campaigns earlier so you have a lot of time to gather up stakes in the campaign.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

You can take many bounty companirs. Like 20-40. You can do Twitter, Facebook, you can write articles, wear signature, make videos and translate white paper with site, you can be admin in telegram or manage here in bitcointalk

giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

Make sure you are participating in a bounty with a decent project and it is tracked neatly, or the project is using kind of platform like BountyOx, Bounty Hive or CH Bounty.

I am taking part in two projects Unitalant and TYDO, both of them are using great platforms for their Bounty so I am sure my activities and input wont be lost and I will get a decent rewards.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Multi tasking is the best thing to do in order to increase your earnings from bounty campaigns, you can join their social media promotions and doing their white paper translation services and in this way you can have more altcoins.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

BountyHive is a good platform but the fact that hunters cannot check their progress is a huge demerit. Let's face this fact, has anyone ever joined a campaign where the bounty was managed 100% without a single, not a single complain from any bounty hunter? People who have been in bounty hunting for long won't find it difficult answering this question. This shows the need for every person to track the progress of his work.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Multi tasking is the best thing to do in order to increase your earnings from bounty campaigns, you can join their social media promotions and doing their white paper translation services and in this way you can have more altcoins.
To increase bounty earning then its better if your rank is higher because the higher the rank the higher earning to get, or else do multitasking like participate in social media campaign and in some campaign, but iits better if you can do it properly because once you do it then surely give you a lot of earning. And also to make more earning then hold for a while then when the markert rise then sell it, and i think its better if you can handle all the campaigns you participate so its easy for you to do it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Translation maybe one of a good way to increase your earning in bounties,  but there is a limited participant in this campaign,  so it's also has a difficulty to be chosen,  you need to proof that your translation is eligible for it's bounty,  the other way that you can choose is increase your rank in this forum,  and then you can participate in signature campaign,  it's also a promising campaign to increase bounties earning.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

I came across on it too but I put it aside because I want to understand the concept of it.  I am used to spreadsheet and I like it because you can track down your stakes and posts.  Anyway, you can increase your bounty earnings by posting significant post on signature campaign, increasing your followers both on facebook and twitter campaign and join in all the other campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: