Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your view on 2018 about crypto in India?  (Read 323 times)
angela24 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

2017 is a great year for bitcoin and altcoins. Cryptocurrency got a huge popularity through local main-stream media. Even negative feedback cause awareness about crypto which was unknown to many people. From the end of 2017 the whole market loosing it's value and there is no such development seen since two months. Zebpay and Unocoin both two major bitcoin exchanges now allow 4-5 altcoins to trade against INR. But still the regulation is as usual nothing changed since a long. What is your expectation? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TRS-HARDWARE

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

It can be good for indians if regulated by gov. And overall it has a potential to gain more value in upcoming days. Current situation is bad but it is not surprising. This is a normal phenomenon.. now in my opinion, btc price has been positioned in 10000 usd and this price can reappear many times due to ups n downs in coming days
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

Just need to recover. Good time ahead.
racheta

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

I guess by the year end crypto might be regulated in India
I don't think it will be banned or such
but there haven't been any ICOs in India as such to cause any issue, right?
Soundharthulasi

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Later 2017 bit coin market going very largely ...currently pennisula and japan bitcoin as thier one of curreny for forthcoming year india going accept the bit coin
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Zebpay and Unocoin both two major bitcoin exchanges now allow 4-5 altcoins to trade against INR. But still the regulation is as usual nothing changed since a long. What is your expectation? 
We have more exchanges that trades alt coin and since you posted this well before the RBI circulation, the things are not looking great, it all depends upon the case that is filed against the circulation and some of the exchanges that i am in contact with informed that they will be starting the INR transaction from next week as most of them halted their transaction once the circulation was out. I enquired about the expected changes but the support team could not give more clarification but told that is what the back end team informed them.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

2018 has already been an  eventful year for cryptocurrencies in India. We have had the RBI order asking for banks to cut their links with cryptocurrency companies. We have had the Coinsecure hack. Resolving these two will be more important than any development on the price front.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

Many Indians might leave the cryptocurrency market because our banks and RBI is fucking up with the investors. Only interested people will continue that too by using foreign exchanges. Get rich quick guys will vanish after this.

Blah blah
botany
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

Many Indians might leave the cryptocurrency market because our banks and RBI is fucking up with the investors. Only interested people will continue that too by using foreign exchanges. Get rich quick guys will vanish after this.

Do not assume that buying at foreign exchanges will be easy and smooth in the future. You still have to transfer money from your Indian bank accounts (which are governed by the RBI). Don't be surprised if banks stop transfers to foreign exchanges, saying that it is against their terms and conditions.
shekhar0005

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Many Indians might have left the cryptocurrency market because of RBI regulations. Only interested people will continue that too by using foreign exchanges.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
Merited by amishmanish (1)

For India, with the elections due in May 2019, YR-2018 is essentially a "shake nothing, disturb nothing" phase. Only urgent matters will be 'patched', everything else will be in 'kick the can forward' mode.

The real approach of the Indian Government toward all matters crypto will be formulated in 2019,  2020.

So, expect 2020 to be the real game-changer. And, to some extent 2019 as the foreshadowing, test phase of whatever new approach the fresh team (even today's team continuing counts as fresh!) configures.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

No one knows which currency is going to hit the economy at what time……means no can be accurate to this question.

As per rumor india is going to have its own crypto soon and definitly it ll have its own crypto which will be regulated by RBI. In the mean time it is my advice to collect some free coins from ICO and keep it for 5–10 years for a good return.

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has barred Indian banks from serving Bitcoins & cryptocurrency exchanges.  We need to look at countries similar to China, and now India, to understand the implications on the flip side.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

Many companies have filled a lawsuit related to rbi ban on btc-inr transaction,soon it will lifted of as crypto is great tax income for the country through exchange.but it will take 1 year more to settle everything out in my opinion.we can see adoption of blockchain technology by native companies and use of it as payment in nearby future.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

the indian crypto market is in confusion state now court hearing if court hearing is positive we can see so many exchangers coming up and accepting bank payments
botany
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

Many companies have filled a lawsuit related to rbi ban on btc-inr transaction,soon it will lifted of as crypto is great tax income for the country through exchange.but it will take 1 year more to settle everything out in my opinion.we can see adoption of blockchain technology by native companies and use of it as payment in nearby future.

Cryptocurrencies are a great source of tax income? Where did you get that information from?
Cryptocurrencies have a very niche audience and will contribute only a negligible amount to tax revenues.
hacholia

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

We are very hopeful that crypto win the fight against RBI. We all signed the petition against recent RBI ban. Delhi supreme court hearing the matter and already issue a notice to RBI to explain the reason of ban.

Be positive  Smiley 
soniraja

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

I think it is good time to purchase I means There are great opportunity to doing better in 1018 if we invest  or some purchase coin now some money then we gain profit last November to December
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a great source of tax income? Where did you get that information from?
Cryptocurrencies have a very niche audience and will contribute only a negligible amount to tax revenues.
It is a fact that the market is really low and the government would not bother the taxes they are going to get from it, when it comes to technology they have to be serious and try to understand the new market and make sure it is able to come up with a regulation so that they could create new jobs and solutions rather than shutting it down. The current government has not done anything good for the common man and i do not expect anything different from them either.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Crypto is at starting phase. Just hold for better future.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

The way the economy around bitcoin will develop is that people will use it to buy services and goods. The majority of trade is in services. Even if you look at the forum itself and the bug bounties offered, you can see that the scope to earn bitcoin depends on providing IT services.

I think the clarifications submitted to Supreme Court by exchanges will include these arguments. India is one of the backend offices of the world in terms of services. So who better to become the next workers in line in the crypto economy. If we turn out to be smart enough, maybe Indians could even be amongst the innovators. This will be one aspect in which I see bitcoin can contribute by becoming a source of freelancing jobs for the score of jobless engineers graduating out of our institutions.

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

crypto is having tough time in India either it is legal or illegal it is un middle of the market by July we will come to know the fact of bitcoin
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Crypto currency at the very beginning. And a good time for its development is yet to come.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Good days are ahead
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

2017 was a great year for crypto in India while few scammers also scammed many of ppl like amit  bharadwaj's gainbitcoin. There are still many MLM schemes are growing in India recently I have heared about 3xBit.
These scam gives change to the government to ban crypto as ppl are getting scammed through it. For 2017 This gainbitcoin is like a black spot for crypto users.
Govt is already in negative mood with this all crypto stuff so you can not predict anything about future in 2018. If there is any positive news from govt side crypto will surely boom in India else there is no future.
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

2017 was a great year for crypto in India while few scammers also scammed many of ppl like amit  bharadwaj's gainbitcoin. There are still many MLM schemes are growing in India recently I have heared about 3xBit.
These scam gives change to the government to ban crypto as ppl are getting scammed through it. For 2017 This gainbitcoin is like a black spot for crypto users.
Govt is already in negative mood with this all crypto stuff so you can not predict anything about future in 2018. If there is any positive news from govt side crypto will surely boom in India else there is no future.

Long before Bitcoin their were so many scam schemes and MLM is not new even in fiat currency their were so many MLM schemes runned and so many peoples have lost lot of fiat currency. so then it means then even fiat currency should be banned as it is also being used in illegal activities.  It is nothing but government want to control the bitcoin and they are not able to do it that is why they just stated RBI to say banks to stop cryptocurrency trading accounts. But it is just like killing the democracy of the peoples right, which is not good. Very soon indian government will know this and they have to remove this ban and that time the boom in cryptocurrency will be sure.
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

I think in at the end of 2018 crypto price will recover like 2017.but if any ban news come then the price will fall once again.So the market is now depends on news weather it is bad or good.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

2017 is a great year for bitcoin and altcoins. Cryptocurrency got a huge popularity through local main-stream media. Even negative feedback cause awareness about crypto which was unknown to many people. From the end of 2017 the whole market loosing it's value and there is no such development seen since two months. Zebpay and Unocoin both two major bitcoin exchanges now allow 4-5 altcoins to trade against INR. But still the regulation is as usual nothing changed since a long. What is your expectation? 
I'm expecting soon Indian government will make crypto as legal.Few weeks ago Indian government announced GST on Cryptocurrency this was one of the main beginning for making bitcoin as legal,slowly government will make cryptocurrency as legal and it is not possible to make legal as quick.Slowly they have to regulate step-by-step.I hope this year will be so great year for Cryptocurrency.
Punit kumar

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

I think in at the end of 2018 crypto price will recover like 2017.The market is now depends on news weather it is bad or good.Crypto is at starting phase. Just hold for better future.
yakovs

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

As per recent news Indian police is facing problems to cash the bitcoins it seized in scams. This is because currently withdrawals are halted on most of the Indian exchanges.
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Future is not so certain in India this year after RBI intervention. Lets wait and watch for some more time.
Btc-Behlool

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

I think this is a good time to invest something to gain some profit in this year....
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

2018 is bad year for cryptos in india,I hope Apex court will give favourable judgement,if not cryptos will die in india.Even the judgement come in favour of Crypto trading Indian government will take more than 6 months to frame regulations,So 2018 is really bad year for cryptos in India.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

It can be good for indians if regulated by gov. And overall it has a potential to gain more value in upcoming days. Now a days market has down but I think this is a good time to invest something to gain some profit in this year.
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

It can be good for indians if regulated by gov. And overall it has a potential to gain more value in upcoming days. Now a days market has down but I think this is a good time to invest something to gain some profit in this year.

Dont bother about indian crypto market,even without indian market we can make good profits from crypto trading in International markets.There are tons great International exchanges out there for easy crypto trading.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

As far as our country is concerned crypto are facing quite difficult and govt policies have made the crypto a least interesting investment option. Things will totally depend on how overall international govt deals with crypto in long run.

Those interested in the crypto should keep working on their porfolio if they could liquidate it.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: