Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4403 times)
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:06:38 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:38:04 PM by PATRON ICO

Influencers and SNS users from around the world can publish, discover, reserve, or sell inflationary the information of “social network media sharing economy” about acquisition / PR ambassador matching, on the Internet, mobile phone or tablet. PATRON (Patron) is a highly reliable marketplace that can deliver all at once to LIVE.

What Is Patron?
The company has its roots in Japan and is a project that incorporates the current trends associated with cryptocurrency and other communities online. It’s widely influenced by social media. Patron plans to tokenize the social media influenced aspect of the internet to help connect brands with the appropriate influencers.

Patron is attempting to capitalize on these relationships, but not before bringing influencer and product together. Popular accounts on social media are well known to collaborate with different brands in order to represent them and provide massive amounts of exposure.

They want to help them get as much business as possible and brand themselves to develop their brand further. It will enable influencers with the ability to connect with more brands through Patron online and on mobile.

How Patron Influencer Social Media Blockchain Token Rewards Works

Patron has a few major functions:

The project ultimately wants to create next-level services for any new influencers as well as give them a platform for equality.

“We want to make a global impact on the level of Apple and Google and bring Japan’s thriving tech and influencer scene to new markets. Over the past four years we have worked with influencers and social media. We have the network built, the experience, and the technological expertise to make this dream a reality.”

A lot of people may wonder what the benefits of using Patron are? As of now, they claim that SNS marketing fees are somewhere in the realm of 40% worldwide. The project wants to use smart contracts like on Ethereum to help eliminate any brokerage fees. It will allow influencers the ability to decrease the amount of payments given to clients.

Patron ICO Details

Start Date – March 26, 2018
End Date – April 27, 2018 22:30 UTC

Total tokens issued: 400,000,000 PAT 
Token sales: 240,000,000 PAT

Token PAT
Price 1 PAT = 0.14 - 0. 50 USD
Bonus Available
Platform Ethereum
Accepting ETH, BTC, LTC, Various
Minimum investment 0.01ETH, 0.01 BTC
Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD
Country Japan
Whitelist/KYC KYC

Visit our website for more details or join our community

Funding for project has been divided into several different areas:

Product Development:
Any products on the platform will be available on DAPPs and Mobile. Also, the cost of development for the influencer complex platform will be incorporated into this. As well any expenses, resource acquisition, marketing and advertising as well.

Global Expansion:
We also plans to establish ourself deep in the heart of Silicon Valley.

Toyo Influencer Hub:
At this section, funding goes to influencers and finding new influencers for the future as well as engineers, marketers and advertisers in Tokyo. The hub is even promised to include a movie studio and workspace.

The technical specs of Patron are as follows:

- Coin is cryptocurrency of an open-sourced nature
- PAT is implemented on the Public Ethereum Blockchain as an ERC20 token
- PAT is new standard for common currency that will be used with Patron’s Ecosystem
- Patron coin distribution is said to release 240 million coins during the ICO. This is out of the total 400 million coins. 160 million of the PAT is said to be allocated to --
 Patron and is then used for distribution or to the various members of the board for Patron.

Who Is Behind Patron?

CEO – Atsushi Hisatumi. He is the leader of the entire project and is one of the largest influencer advocates in Japan.

CTO is Mutsumi Ishihara | CCO is Terry Shiraishi | CMO is Kosuke Takada | CFO is Satoshi Fukudome
Please find many more people on the website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:08:13 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:13:30 AM by PATRON ICO

Looking for ANN translators and people who will manage ANN on his/her native language.
PM: truebukowski  
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

Is it true that you are going to take on board Justin Bieber ?
tolstolob

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Guys, great to see you here, finally!
 I'll keep promoting your Airdrop and engage my friends, since it's the most profitable airdrop I've ever seen. 22 usd just by inviting 5 friends. I don't know, you can think what you want but I am in  Grin Grin Grin
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

The idea is certainly interesting. But, I'm extremely surprised that Japanese technology is difficult, from your presentation, to enter the market. I always thought that the Japanese technique is the standard of quality.

PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Please follow all our news do not miss anything.

Best,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

The idea is certainly interesting. But, I'm extremely surprised that Japanese technology is difficult, from your presentation, to enter the market. I always thought that the Japanese technique is the standard of quality.

Thanks for feedback!
Yep, you are right 100% the Japanese technique is the standard of quality, and we work on improving our weaknesses and base on your and other feedbacks we will improving faster.

Please, if you have any advices what need to improve, feel free to PM.

Best,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:24:55 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:14:44 PM by PATRON ICO

Guys, great to see you here, finally!
 I'll keep promoting your Airdrop and engage my friends, since it's the most profitable airdrop I've ever seen. 22 usd just by inviting 5 friends. I don't know, you can think what you want but I am in  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for support!

Yep the Airdrop is definitely hot:

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:

1. Join our group: https://t.me/patronicoen
2. Add 3 friends and x2 your reward
to the group: https://t.me/patronicoen
or
3. Add 5 friends and x3 your reward
to the group: https://t.me/patronicoen

Reward example:
Only you - 40 PAT ($7.6)
+ 3 friends - 80 PAT ($15.2)
+ 5 Friends - 120 PAT ($22.8 )

If you add more than 5 people we count your reward individually.

For each 1000 people we will decrease main reward on 5 tokens.

Don't forget to fill the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc0SJjNnNX9FtsGM3zm87XFbYOBqrE2bQ7qjq5jBZ4d7VYlQ/viewform
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Please follow all our news do not miss anything.

Best,
P

So who's from the world starts will support patron project ? Is there any starts or Influencers already approved their participation ?  Huh
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

News about us on the forum, please read and give us feedback: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2978560.0
DemocracyEarthFoundation

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Hi guys,
 do you plan to implement any Voting or decision systems on your platform ? I think it sounds reasonable to have some vote pools when community could give feedback to the influencer.
How is it sounds for you ?

We are working on solution for voting and I am interested to discuss regarding it with any type of projects.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Yes, Japanese technology is a quality standard in many countries, but as far as I heard there are difficulties in exporting.
and so many modern models still remain in Japan.
it would be nice to increase this market

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Patron ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Patron. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Patron ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Patron. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

It sounds super good, but on that link which you send, not so much information about PATRON  Angry

Would be great if you could upgrade it and make interesting to read.

Best,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

Yes, Japanese technology is a quality standard in many countries, but as far as I heard there are difficulties in exporting.
and so many modern models still remain in Japan.
it would be nice to increase this market

Do you mean "models" as units or as profession ? Roll Eyes
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

This might be a new good project from Japan. Checking the website and the members that comprise the team seems legit. And considering that this is develop by Japanese, my hope is that this platform will gonna be great.
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

This project really seems to be promised and perspective! Experienced and high skilfull team from Japan. The problem to be solved strongly important for modern requirments between Influencers and SNS users. Clear description of the solution in the WP. But one thing I cant understand and didn't find any explanation in all your materials. It's a 50% bonus for PreICO phase.
Up to my opinion it's such a big benefit for investment which can decrease tokens value in future.
Can you clear explain why team decided for such high bonuses?

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

no bounty for translation or social media campaign other?
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

This project really seems to be promised and perspective! Experienced and high skilfull team from Japan. The problem to be solved strongly important for modern requirments between Influencers and SNS users. Clear description of the solution in the WP. But one thing I cant understand and didn't find any explanation in all your materials. It's a 50% bonus for PreICO phase.
Up to my opinion it's such a big benefit for investment which can decrease tokens value in future.
Can you clear explain why team decided for such high bonuses?
This 50% bonus makes me feel like the pre sale price is actually half of what it really is. I'm grabbing mine while stock lasts.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
altcocollector

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

The project looks good and the team is equally good but one thing I do not understand is how are they planning to leverage the Blockchain? Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: