Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

I see that the project has satisfactory prospects. I hope that the developers will cope with all the difficulties that they will have to launch their project. Does this project help the promotion of goods?

Yeah, even if it's normal to experience difficulties in new projects I hope devs will surpass it and will be able to make this project successful. I am sure they can do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

This is a good start for a project! I believe that the team have done a great job in growing their community and promoting the project that they already raised 10m.

When they said that they have raised 10 million USD, where did they get that from? Their pre-ico is just scheduled to launch. Did they offer a private sale as well?
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Read more on www.influencive.com

Participate in PreICO and CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS

And where in general can you read the latest news about the project somewhere? What are some fresh articles? I was very interested in this project.
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

I've been looking forward this ICO seen on cointelegraph on the last few weeks. This seems very good to invest right now.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

Patron is an amazing project. The bonus in their Pre-ICO is really great. Moreover, this project is really getting a lot more attention in the community. This is a great start for this project. I can sense and see that grear potential thay PATRON holds in their hand that will bring a change in the community to make it much better.
Yes completely agree with Patron looks so promising as well as transparent. The project has high potential to grow more in upcoming days. The team behind the project takes every possible step to make the platform better to access. They will succeed sooner or later.
Yeah they look to have a good influence already and with the experience the team have i think is possible there will great moments for this and i hope team get to more height
The team will really reach great heights and also i am sure that this project will rock the global market too. This project can really give great influence onto its users and also several peoples will go towards this project making it great ahead.

Yes, I completely agree with you the project looks so beneficial. So many investors attracted towards the project and many more join the ico. The team behind the project continuously putting efforts in their project to make platform more better. This will be successful soon.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Patron is an amazing project. The bonus in their Pre-ICO is really great. Moreover, this project is really getting a lot more attention in the community. This is a great start for this project. I can sense and see that grear potential thay PATRON holds in their hand that will bring a change in the community to make it much better.
Yes completely agree with Patron looks so promising as well as transparent. The project has high potential to grow more in upcoming days. The team behind the project takes every possible step to make the platform better to access. They will succeed sooner or later.
Yeah they look to have a good influence already and with the experience the team have i think is possible there will great moments for this and i hope team get to more height
The team will really reach great heights and also i am sure that this project will rock the global market too. This project can really give great influence onto its users and also several peoples will go towards this project making it great ahead.

Yes, I completely agree with you the project looks so beneficial. So many investors attracted towards the project and many more join the ico. The team behind the project continuously putting efforts in their project to make platform more better. This will be successful soon.
I also think the same, they have a good idea. They are transparent as a company which many investors and uses like in a project. The team looks hard working which is the most important thing for a project to succeed. I believe this project will reach New Heights really early!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Is this really true? So 10 million $ is really a good amount to start with the developments of this project. I am looking forward for more improvements and new updates from patron project.
I think it is true because they are announcing it and they are just being transparent to us. Well, $10M is I think enough for the project to get started unless this is a big project.
10 million dollars is a really big amount. It is actually sufficient for decent project to start but if this project is a very big one they'll need a bit more!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

I've been looking forward this ICO seen on cointelegraph on the last few weeks. This seems very good to invest right now.
Is really good in that it help influence marketing at a very low cost man this is just amazing i read an article about and am looking up to this one atleast they will help social media marketing and thats what most SMe require these days

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Global Worldwide and Social Media Users can publish, discover, reserve or sell influencing information on PATRON's trusted platforms in both Web and Mobile. Patron Social Media Influenza Brand's brand
PATRON's platform can really be a trusted platforms for influencer around the world if given the enough support for this project. Good luck to the team and don't fail your users Wink
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

And where in general can you read the latest news about the project somewhere? What are some fresh articles? I was very interested in this project.
all the information you need can be found on this website www.influencive.com. Meet the information and you can take part in the pre-Ico with a 50% bonus.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Global Worldwide and Social Media Users can publish, discover, reserve or sell influencing information on PATRON's trusted platforms in both Web and Mobile. Patron Social Media Influenza Brand's brand
You are sure accurately that patron the company is going to issue mobile platforms? In my opinion it in fact is necessary, as for computer recently ever less and less people spend time, use nevertheless more often smartphones.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

Hello, what are some of the key factors you guys use in deciding whether your ICO seems to be a success or not?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

Sound like patreon platform which are running for years and open for worldwide, but PATRON is crypto platform and exclusively for Japan's Influencer, So I feel like I need to be aware japanese culture and market in order to judge if this project will work or not although as investor we do care the token itself more than platform.

I think you missunderstand the project little bit.  They are looking for influencers all over the world to have a global impact. I appreciate it also that they want to give a chance to local market influencers. Mainly all influencers who has an internet connection, smartphone and social media account can participate in this project even with small auditory.

Well, I didn't check much info about them, but have a look above and read the post title " Japan's Influencer Service " how this can be global with such title !! and even if it aim to be global, they service seems still for Japan's Influencer, since the goal to spread their japanese culture which make only those people who interested in japanese music get there.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Hello, what are some of the key factors you guys use in deciding whether your ICO seems to be a success or not?
This is a japan influencer service and i am sure that some major countries will to join this project soon. This project is really much technical and also it would have some good investors to their project which would indeed take this project to huge success ahead.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

Me too, they have a good popularity now and they already got good amount of funds to support the development of patron. I am excited now what will be this project looks like when it launch.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

I totally agree with you because their idea is not unique but the country of team and running Influencer service will make their business have successful.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:03:38 AM

I totally agree with you because their idea is not unique but the country of team and running Influencer service will make their business have successful.
Actually japan is leading in terms of investment plans and also the country is growing much rapidly in terms of business, import/export, etc. The country will surely make this project stand on itself and also investors from several countries will too make some investments into this project.
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

On the market - there are already a lot of services with same name Patron, are that will be okay for you?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

Actually japan is leading in terms of investment plans and also the country is growing much rapidly in terms of business, import/export, etc. The country will surely make this project stand on itself and also investors from several countries will too make some investments into this project.
When all such possibilities are available there will be obviously success but the team behind requires a huge dedication to make better plans, following all the instructions and meeting them according to the scope of PATRON road map.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:07 AM

On the market - there are already a lot of services with same name Patron, are that will be okay for you?
The name for the project does not actually matter a lot but their service and each minute thinking matters a lot and also the investors will make this project hit the hardcap soon because it is that good to attract them and to make them do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: