Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

To attain the supporters work for PATRON there could be a bounty program that would gain more traffic along with the Airdrop opportunity which patron initiated.
I think they already gave the details about the bounty campaigns which start on March 26, 2018 and ends on April 27, 2018. And I believed that once the bounty campaigns starts, there will be a lot of bounty hunters and investors we're joining to promote this project.
Once the bounty campaign is started, this project will start gaining attention from several investors. This project will then reach maximum peoples and also it will give good opportunity to various peoples to earn some good amount of stakes/tokens which indeed will be helpfull for the future.
Probably right because bounty campaigns is the easiest way to promote the project whether here in the forum or with the social media. Patron is I think will be supported by the Japanese people because Japan country legalize crypto. So we should expect that this platform will have a chance to succeed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

To attain the supporters work for PATRON there could be a bounty program that would gain more traffic along with the Airdrop opportunity which patron initiated.
I think they already gave the details about the bounty campaigns which start on March 26, 2018 and ends on April 27, 2018. And I believed that once the bounty campaigns starts, there will be a lot of bounty hunters and investors we're joining to promote this project.

Bounty participants tend to do a shit job in promoting the project. They just tend to spam the entire forums or social media and that's about it.
Yes, i hope they will make the better bounty. Anyway, the spam at social network and forum make everyone hate them. But it is really make attention from them Smiley. Marketing strategy only, bro!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Bounty participants tend to do a shit job in promoting the project. They just tend to spam the entire forums or social media and that's about it.
Yes, i hope they will make the better bounty. Anyway, the spam at social network and forum make everyone hate them. But it is really make attention from them Smiley. Marketing strategy only, bro!
That's why advertising is a huge market and even if a lot of people find it as a spam, companies or ICO projects tend to not care about it as long as they will gain publicity.
Evgenus

Activity: 210

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

The project is unusual and it attracts investors. tell me please, from other countries, people can participate in the project?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
libidox

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

Good airdrop. easy claim . let's told everybody  Grin
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Japanese technology is a quality standard in many countries, but as far as I heard there are difficulties in exporting, and so many modern models still remain in Japan.It would be nice to increase this market. Considering that this is develop by Japanese, my hope is that this platform will gonna be great.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

Sound like patreon platform which are running for years and open for worldwide, but PATRON is crypto platform and exclusively for Japan's Influencer, So I feel like I need to be aware japanese culture and market in order to judge if this project will work or not although as investor we do care the token itself more than platform.

I think you missunderstand the project little bit.  They are looking for influencers all over the world to have a global impact. I appreciate it also that they want to give a chance to local market influencers. Mainly all influencers who has an internet connection, smartphone and social media account can participate in this project even with small auditory.

Well, I didn't check much info about them, but have a look above and read the post title " Japan's Influencer Service " how this can be global with such title !! and even if it aim to be global, they service seems still for Japan's Influencer, since the goal to spread their japanese culture which make only those people who interested in japanese music get there.

yeah you are right about the topic but I think with this ICO their aim is to get involved in the global business sector of influencer marketing. The admin of this thread already explain that this will be a global project where every influencer even with small auditory can participate. Lets see if this also really happens.

Anyway, even if it was just for Japan's Influencer, it doesn't matter that much, because if you can be sure that product will be use by Japan's Influencer widely, then it's good buy since the price of any coin don't rise becuase all people buying, but because of decent buyerd that get interested in the coin.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:40:12 AM

Is there the team plans to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC also? Is there is I would like to join that could lead big effect in collected funds in the ICO

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

Yes, an excellent project. It's a pity that you can not make money on the bounty, there is only an opportunity to buy. The price is affordable, the prospects are good.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

I see that the platform has collected 10 million dollars at the moment. This is a really good amount, but it is not sufficient to implement all the team's plans. It is necessary to continue the same purposeful work, in order to implement plans and capture the market
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:59:54 AM

The Patron is really doing great. The team is making a good point of view and is really creating a good sense of awareness in the community. There are lots of people that is glad for their bounty campaigns but not just earning but also, proudly spreading the information regarding this project as the Japan's influencer service.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

Is there the team plans to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC also? Is there is I would like to join that could lead big effect in collected funds in the ICO

Well, I am also hoping that team will have a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC, I am sure many high rank with quality posters will join it. I just hope that this project will still get more investors.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

I hope they will also consider even junior members to join thier signature campaigns so that those guys will also be given opportunity to earn.

Nice i idea. I hope they will include us, the junior members. We are really finding some opportunity to participate in signature campaign which we could even learn more and to help the project to be successful. I'm looking forward for this.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

the launch of this project is planned in which countries? it would be great if the developers plan to launch not only in their country. and around the world. And whether there will be a bounty and whether members of the crypto community from different countries will be able to participate

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

I see that the platform has collected 10 million dollars at the moment. This is a really good amount, but it is not sufficient to implement all the team's plans. It is necessary to continue the same purposeful work, in order to implement plans and capture the market
We can find the ways and do start working on the future aspirations as decided but once we start the project implementing the plans how about if it stops in-between due to few less funds and delays makes more loss, it is better to start once our goal is reached that would benefit high.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

The topic and white paper are well designed. Creativity is, I wonder how the project will go when it hits the exchanges.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

Japanese technology is a quality standard in many countries, but as far as I heard there are difficulties in exporting, and so many modern models still remain in Japan.It would be nice to increase this market. Considering that this is develop by Japanese, my hope is that this platform will gonna be great.

Yeah me too. As far as we know, Japan creates ad manufactures high quality products. They are already known before of making a  stylish and well created design products. And in regards to this project, I think it will be very useful and successful in the future because it is made in Japan.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

The topic and white paper are well designed. Creativity is, I wonder how the project will go when it hits the exchanges.
Indeed. Their project is really serious about it and thats why their topic and whitepaper are well designed. It can go to the moon, I'm sure.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

Once the bounty campaign is started, this project will start gaining attention from several investors. This project will then reach maximum peoples and also it will give good opportunity to various peoples to earn some good amount of stakes/tokens which indeed will be helpfull for the future.
Probably right because bounty campaigns is the easiest way to promote the project whether here in the forum or with the social media. Patron is I think will be supported by the Japanese people because Japan country legalize crypto. So we should expect that this platform will have a chance to succeed.
Planning to join the bounty campaign here, not only I and others can benefit from it, also it can help the platform be more well known to other people by using different mediums in spreading the information of PATRON.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

Which countries can participate in the project? If it is Japan's support, then China definitely has no right to support, since it prohibits the use of the currency. Is there a list of countries that are prohibited?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: