Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

The topic and white paper are well designed. Creativity is, I wonder how the project will go when it hits the exchanges.
As we all know that token will only be get listed after the ICO. So, you have to wait until the ICO end and for you to be able to know more about their status you can view their site.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

Is there the team plans to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC also? Is there is I would like to join that could lead big effect in collected funds in the ICO

Well, I am also hoping that team will have a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC, I am sure many high rank with quality posters will join it. I just hope that this project will still get more investors.
Signature campaign is proven to be the best advertisement here in this forum because there are bunch of investors in here that are finding the right ICO. Maybe, dev would have some changes and would definitely offered some bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Who needs Russian translation for the general Patrons information follow this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3065851.msg31585293#msg31585293
This will be very helpful to all the Russian speaking users , this is a great job done by you.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Is there the team plans to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC also? Is there is I would like to join that could lead big effect in collected funds in the ICO

Well, I am also hoping that team will have a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC, I am sure many high rank with quality posters will join it. I just hope that this project will still get more investors.
Signature campaign is proven to be the best advertisement here in this forum because there are bunch of investors in here that are finding the right ICO. Maybe, dev would have some changes and would definitely offered some bounty program.
Patron had taken huge efforts to build the initial foundation but without advertising and promotion scope we cannot reach the goals or achieve big success, we really required supporters for our platform to reach to the huge community and groups.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Patron had taken huge efforts to build the initial foundation but without advertising and promotion scope we cannot reach the goals or achieve big success, we really required supporters for our platform to reach to the huge community and groups.

I agree,by having great promotions and advertising this project can attract many investors to join also I agree that an active devs and community can surely make this project successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

I agree,by having great promotions and advertising this project can attract many investors to join also I agree that an active devs and community can surely make this project successful.
Active communication really builds trust with a positive sign for all the investors for choosing patron, it will activate them never to loose hope for choosing patron.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

patron had taken huge efforts to build the initial foundation but without advertising and promotion scope we cannot reach the goals or achieve big success, we really required supporters for our platform to reach to the huge community and groups.
Yes, I agree with you, Patron build a great platform and it has high potential. The team behind the project always ready to make the platform better. And on the other hand, they just need to make the great promotions as well as an advertisement to going to be successful. The good advertisement makes the community bigger.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

The topic and white paper are well designed. Creativity is, I wonder how the project will go when it hits the exchanges.
Indeed. Their project is really serious about it and thats why their topic and whitepaper are well designed. It can go to the moon, I'm sure.

it can go to the moon if investors continues to join and make a lot of investors. Also maybe it still need more advertising to have many investors. Good luck to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Indeed. Their project is really serious about it and thats why their topic and whitepaper are well designed. It can go to the moon, I'm sure.

Having a fancy whitepaper and all is good but whether they'll be able to pull anyone on board to invest is going to be the real question to ask IMO
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

it can go to the moon if investors continues to join and make a lot of investors. Also maybe it still need more advertising to have many investors. Good luck to this project.
while the project is just developing it necessarily needs a good advertising campaign to attract more investors. I'm sure there will be a lot of good Asian investors in the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:07:46 AM by farhan28

although everything is looking great in the ANN thread.but how can they advertise their group with less social media support?investors will know about this project through social media?what they plan for.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

while the project is just developing it necessarily needs a good advertising campaign to attract more investors. I'm sure there will be a lot of good Asian investors in the project.
Yeah the i hope the marketing team is experienced and will do a great job to spread this platform. I believe in the project as its helpful for a wide variety of people. Moreover the technology they’re using seems trustworthy.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

These days people talk about the moon so easily man. Is not that close if you check it takes great work and effort from both participants and the developers.. Some can just decide to F this thing up by crazy dumping

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Perhaps, I agree with you. If to be acquainted really carefully with whitepaper project, then it is possible boldly to invest to it and it concerns not only a given case, and in general as a whole all projects. Whitepaper very important component.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

Advertising is a very important path for a project to grow and increase the popularity of project. This project surely seems it has a great potential and they would do very well. All the best to the developers for the project!
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
For participation you can go ahead but have a check if your country restricts you abiding to any legal formalities but still you can seek way to participate and support the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

The project is unusual and it attracts investors. tell me please, from other countries, people can participate in the project?
As usual, people from USA and other countries which have a strong regulation against ICO can't participate because they really think that even if a project says a token is only for utility reasons it can still be considered as a security.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

Perhaps, I agree with you. If to be acquainted really carefully with whitepaper project, then it is possible boldly to invest to it and it concerns not only a given case, and in general as a whole all projects. Whitepaper very important component.

Difinitly, whitepaper is important and you need read all pages before investing in any project, there are stuff some project hide it and only mentioned it in some paragraphs on whitepaper, after ICO, if you get angry, they told to go to read the whitepaper and it will be too late for you.
PATRON's whitepaper is just 66 pages, it's not hard to read.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:35:34 AM

The project is unusual and it attracts investors. tell me please, from other countries, people can participate in the project?
As usual, people from USA and other countries which have a strong regulation against ICO can't participate because they really think that even if a project says a token is only for utility reasons it can still be considered as a security.

But they can still participate if they use VPN I think? And the good part is they don't do KYC when you are investing in these project? Correct me if I'm wrong.

morningdsdes

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

:oI read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project. Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: