Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

This is the founders message Atsushi Hisatsumi "An influencer refers to a person who has a very strong influence in the social media space, including Youtubers, bloggers, and Instagramers." What I wanted to know is that they will advertise products using a person who has a big influence in a country?

I think not only influencers of one country are important for state residents! Internet and social media destroys any borders! Only the obstacle is language, but English is international communication asset! So, doesn’t matter where are influencer from if he is important all over the world!

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.
They said is not ready yet so I think we will have to wait for it and judging by their ways it should look good enough if you ask me

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

I have full confidence in this project, maybe it's bad because you can not completely trust. But the opportunity to invest in this project makes me happy

Youre on point. If you invest in something, you need to at least be careful and study the whitepaper and also the profiles of the team developer if you really want to secure your investment.
I understand you brother. This project definitely looks like it will be successful and the investment will go right but let's face it no one knows what will happen and we need to be careful and invest only after doing the required research.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
It's best if you say the whole world man I think is important to put that consideration seeing how important it is actually and also I can't wait for their bounty in a couple of months
Since it is already an influencer service of PATRON, how about if it influence their own project  Huh Cool that could even save some funds for PATRON.

Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job..
I agree with vmi and the confidence in the Japanese immediately transferred to the project. Therefore, it's very good that this is a Japanese idea. I can be calm for the implementation of the project

Yes right, japanese are very serious and dedicated in what they are doing. I hope that it will implement it here in patron project. Good luck to Patron and hoping that many investors will participate.
Agree, Japaneses really approach to their business seriously, it can be judged even on unique and special paздaчac aidrops, where various factors of мyльти-registrations and bots are excluded.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I have full confidence in this project, maybe it's bad because you can not completely trust. But the opportunity to invest in this project makes me happy

Youre on point. If you invest in something, you need to at least be careful and study the whitepaper and also the profiles of the team developer if you really want to secure your investment.
We really require to analyze the white papers, road map, ratings where huge people gather to share the genuine ratings after experiencing, the potential of how dev actively communication with the team, we really require to dig with the project plan than lets you understand even like Japan's Influencer Service you can do keep monitoring.
gonhunter

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
It's best if you say the whole world man I think is important to put that consideration seeing how important it is actually and also I can't wait for their bounty in a couple of months
Since it is already an influencer service of PATRON, how about if it influence their own project  Huh Cool that could even save some funds for PATRON.

Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job..
I agree with vmi and the confidence in the Japanese immediately transferred to the project. Therefore, it's very good that this is a Japanese idea. I can be calm for the implementation of the project

Yes right, japanese are very serious and dedicated in what they are doing. I hope that it will implement it here in patron project. Good luck to Patron and hoping that many investors will participate.
Agree, Japaneses really approach to their business seriously, it can be judged even on unique and special paздaчac aidrops, where various factors of мyльти-registrations and bots are excluded.
I love Japan  Kiss Kiss, from living and working. Patron will inherit this and succeed
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
That's great. Having joining some airdrop event will give us a chanced to earned tokens without investing. In regard to your question, I think everyone is welcome to participate on this project. They created this kind of plattform to share their technology to the world. I hoped it will be useful someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
That's great. Having joining some airdrop event will give us a chanced to earned tokens without investing. In regard to your question, I think everyone is welcome to participate on this project. They created this kind of plattform to share their technology to the world. I hoped it will be useful someday.
Yes, any citizen globally can participate into their project also the airdrop will always be beneficial for new and new users to get some of the tokens for free to hold untill a profitable future of patron.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Yes, any citizen globally can participate into their project also the airdrop will always be beneficial for new and new users to get some of the tokens for free to hold untill a profitable future of patron.
Perhaps not every citizen can participate into this project as we all know that government of some countries like USA and china have banned several ICO projects which keeps the citizens away from investing into the ICO projects.
Underrated

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

Yes, you can too join the project and also i don't think that this project have any restrictions for any of the countries so you can happily participate into their airdrop to get some good amount of tokens and hold that for a bigger and brighter future.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

an interesting project that comes from japan, I strongly believe in the development of technology in the japan very quickly resulting in sophisticated technology, the speck of coins in the thread explain the total supply of coins, is not too little with the mentioned price

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.
They said is not ready yet so I think we will have to wait for it and judging by their ways it should look good enough if you ask me
Yes, i agree with  both of you, bounty campaign will make more and more investor come here, who know PATRON can grab a big shakers by new bounty instead of only at here.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

I understand you brother. This project definitely looks like it will be successful and the investment will go right but let's face it no one knows what will happen and we need to be careful and invest only after doing the required research.
We cannot say anything will occur at the future, so that keep observing about this project and we will have the right answer that, we invest at good or bad projects. IMO, i like their idea about influencer services. It is very potential growth.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Hi guys! Patron seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Patron SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/5c0dccee-c735-4323-a61c-c2950ee87c4b

They got good score on this website although I don't take those rating seriously, however, you should look at rating details and compare that with your own vision, for example that rating mentioned that that roadmap is clear and the team has a working product, So check the website and see if that really true or not and in this way, you can know if that rating is honest or just a bullshit.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Parton what to make the influence process more deep through the social process.But what type of social media they want to work through.is it new media to they want to work.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

Patron platform is actually gaining more supporters now. I have also joined the airdrop bounty get some free PAT.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

Patron platform is actually gaining more supporters now. I have also joined the airdrop bounty get some free PAT.
The reason behind is the exciting opportunity announcements Patron team behind is actively working by maintaining all the efforts which is drawing attention of the supporters and investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

Precaution is better than cure, I wouldn’t recommend investing blindly into any platform. One must do a lot of research before investing like, knowing the project thoroughly and asking oneself if it is even possible to achieve such thing? Reading whitepapers, roadmaps, knowing the team members, asking people about what they feel and checking the responses given by the team.
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

I love Japan  Kiss Kiss, from living and working. Patron will inherit this and succeed

this is a positive thing to the world of crypto, after china banned some ico project now there is a replacement that is japan. hopefully this project is a good start for ico project from japan and bring other better project there

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

Since Patron is a platform hiring influencers.how would they qualify these kinds of people to be accepted in thier projects?
Good question. I think there are some criteria. Maybe they will be hidden from most users, and I'm involved in the confidential development of the team?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: