Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4402 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

the maximum amount of funds and forces of developers are thrown on this project and we see what results this brings. The team can really be a role model for other projects
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.

As usual, countries that have strict regulations regarding ICO can't participate. I think Japan is the only country in Asia who is very open to accepting cryptocurrencies.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.
They said is not ready yet so I think we will have to wait for it and judging by their ways it should look good enough if you ask me
It is not release yet, i tried searching it earlier to check if they have already bounties. I hope it will be available soon also for them to boost their project quickly.

I am also looking for a bounty campaign of this project, to earn some free coins and to positively contribute with the advertising of patron in all social medias and other available platforms.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.
They said is not ready yet so I think we will have to wait for it and judging by their ways it should look good enough if you ask me
It is not release yet, i tried searching it earlier to check if they have already bounties. I hope it will be available soon also for them to boost their project quickly.

I am also looking for a bounty campaign of this project, to earn some free coins and to positively contribute with the advertising of patron in all social medias and other available platforms.
Is there airdrop open? I guess, that they should also start a airdrop to attract some major investors towards this project and also i am sure that this project will have great promotion with a good airdrop or a bounty campaign and also it will allow several users to get their tokens to hold untill future.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

In fact, it's really an interesting project, given that it's not very much the last time sensible. I think it's possible to participate here, but first I'll follow the developments. I like the idea now and the prospects are there.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

In fact, it's really an interesting project, given that it's not very much the last time sensible. I think it's possible to participate here, but first I'll follow the developments. I like the idea now and the prospects are there.

You are right, the project really have a potential and in the near future I am sure that this project will become very successful. They already reached a good amount to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.

As usual, countries that have strict regulations regarding ICO can't participate. I think Japan is the only country in Asia who is very open to accepting cryptocurrencies.
Yes thats realy true, I just wonder why Japan is able to do it but other countries like China, US and some others cant.
Glad to know about that fact, regarding Japan to be an open country and accepting crypto currencies. That is a good thing. I love this country, aside from being an otaku, I love Japan for being the number in innovations. So I am really looking forward for the success of this project, which is the Patron to become the Japan's influencer service.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

So Patron have business at advertising right? I have curious about their influencer? As i know Japan is king of Adult industry. Have influencer included in this industry?

One of our founders is Atsushi Hisatsumi, Since 2010, He has been promoting influencer marketing in Japan, earlier than anyone else. As an influencer, he has worked tirelessly to spread the existence and influence of influencer marketing as a viable business model for brands and creatives. This has giving him and his team the ability to attract and broker influencers in a win-win situation. But they were not from adult industry. 

Regards,
P
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

I don't think they would need a bounty campaign because they have already funded with full of dollars and they should be improving their platform with these dollars.
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

Since Patron is a platform hiring influencers.how would they qualify these kinds of people to be accepted in thier projects?

With their previous expriences of course, which means; they are going to analyse their social media accounts, blogs, etc... Nowadays there are also softwares with AI which can analyse those kind of accounts automatically. 
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Yes thats realy true, I just wonder why Japan is able to do it but other countries like China, US and some others cant.
Glad to know about that fact, regarding Japan to be an open country and accepting crypto currencies. That is a good thing. I love this country, aside from being an otaku, I love Japan for being the number in innovations. So I am really looking forward for the success of this project, which is the Patron to become the Japan's influencer service.
Well, every time we heard about Japan, what comes to our mind is about technology. We know that this country is totally legalizing cryptocurrencies and about this project it seems to me that it will be having more support from the people in Japan.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Is there airdrop open? I guess, that they should also start a airdrop to attract some major investors towards this project and also i am sure that this project will have great promotion with a good airdrop or a bounty campaign and also it will allow several users to get their tokens to hold untill future.
I joined the airdrop but did not understand if I would get a coin or not. The spreadsheet list is not yet full, but there are a lot of participants in the telegram.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

the maximum amount of funds and forces of developers are thrown on this project and we see what results this brings. The team can really be a role model for other projects

You are right, this project is really gaining a lot of interests and popularity now because the project have seen potentials and fast developments. I hope the success is very near to achieve.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Well, every time we heard about Japan, what comes to our mind is about technology. We know that this country is totally legalizing cryptocurrencies and about this project it seems to me that it will be having more support from the people in Japan.
I agree with this. Japan now is accepting cryptocurrencies. They recognized it as a promising coin. And to think that this plattform are made from them? I guess and I'm pretty sure that this project will totally gained a lot of investors because Japan had a very good reputation in terms of business.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Yes your opinion on this project is completely right, of the project gets recognition it will achieve its goal,as it has the potential.
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

looking good project i will pm for ANN translators.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: