Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)

In any case, if the investor wants to be anonymous, then he has the right to be anonymous. And users do not have the right to disseminate information to others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

Japan’s projects are really rare. Do you have plans to open a bounty threads? I believe there will be many people coming to join you.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
For other countries possibly there are 10 million dollars really big amount, but for Japan it is quite proper. Exactly on this fact and designers are based. Personally to my subjective sight it takes place to be.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)

In any case, if the investor wants to be anonymous, then he has the right to be anonymous. And users do not have the right to disseminate information to others.
It is all the individual experience and decision how they would like to act or react on basing the experience but there will be mostly a possibility for the positive sign with PATRON.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Thats a huge risk when it comes to Crypto because investors will plainly think of it as a scam there have to way where you get devs identity but maybe be they can go DAICO with it then everyone will have rest of mind

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Thats a huge risk when it comes to Crypto because investors will plainly think of it as a scam there have to way where you get devs identity but maybe be they can go DAICO with it then everyone will have rest of mind
They might also had a plan to expose after the success, we cannot predict or estimate from one point. We do required to understand their plans that may be a broader confidential as success behind including the challenge to face the competitors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

In fact, it's really an interesting project, given that it's not very much the last time sensible. I think it's possible to participate here, but first I'll follow the developments. I like the idea now and the prospects are there.
Yes your opinion on this project is completely right, of the project gets recognition it will achieve its goal,as it has the potential.
the project is completely new, but it already declares itself as a fairly promising project, which will be a great success for many users. I am sure all investors will be satisfied with their choice for investment.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:26:41 PM

In fact, it's really an interesting project, given that it's not very much the last time sensible. I think it's possible to participate here, but first I'll follow the developments. I like the idea now and the prospects are there.
Yes your opinion on this project is completely right, of the project gets recognition it will achieve its goal,as it has the potential.
the project is completely new, but it already declares itself as a fairly promising project, which will be a great success for many users. I am sure all investors will be satisfied with their choice for investment.
Totally the project has great effective idea it definitely has a great potential in the market investors would be really confident about investing is in this project.
NickVasilich

Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

For other countries possibly there are 10 million dollars really big amount, but for Japan it is quite proper. Exactly on this fact and designers are based. Personally to my subjective sight it takes place to be.
But it's just a beginning of the project and amount of 10 000 000 $ during privat sale is a good result even for Japan! looking forvard for more funds to be collected! Hope so!

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

looking good project i will pm for ANN translators.
Exactly, which we think other industry could be a good influencer. I admire that japan is one if the brilliant mind in terms of business that they will fucos on each detail. Since they adopt the blockchain technology hopefully they can handle such service in fast and reliable transaction.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

Totally the project has great effective idea it definitely has a great potential in the market investors would be really confident about investing is in this project.
This project will surely acquire a great position in the global market and also the project would go great ahead with each of the country and not only japan. This project is spreading globally and i am sure that more and more peoples will invest into it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD

On the official website they claimed that they has been raised 10 000 000 million, So they didn't break the hard cap !!
Anyway, assuming that this info is true, I think they should spend some money on upgrade their website, because it doesn't looks professional for me, the logo doesn't suit the style.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD

On the official website they claimed that they has been raised 10 000 000 million, So they didn't break the hard cap !!
Anyway, assuming that this info is true, I think they should spend some money on upgrade their website, because it doesn't looks professional for me, the logo doesn't suit the style.
Greats. You show the good point that they still don't hit their hard cap. Well, the nice UX/UI website will make project more legit of professional?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD

Greats. You show the good point that they still don't hit their hard cap. Well, the nice UX/UI website will make project more legit of professional?
Yes, they will readily reach the hardcap because of that reason. Also their UX/UI website will truely look more professional which will truely attract more and more huge investors to their project so making the project much more profitable ahead.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.

I literally said it could be a lie and there's probably no investor and all replies are "Yeah I agree, this is a great project"

WTF???
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

Is it true that you are going to take on board Justin Bieber ?

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Please follow all our news do not miss anything.

Best,
P

Well, I supposed if this plan happens this could really boost the site reputation. As we know Justin Bieber has a  lot of FANS and also HATERS all over the world. I will wait for the good news about this one. Keep updating us thanks.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

Probably so and unfortunately there is no full-fledged bounty program. And I understand correctly that the airdrop has already closed?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:25 AM

This is a project that you can trust your investments. Because I'm sure of the Japanese, and that they are using the money invested in vain

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: