Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4402 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

unfortunately this project is known to a small number of people, but I hope that the developers will take measures to secure a resurgent surge of excitement around their project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

Can someone explain to me the meaning of "GREEN" and "RED" bar status on their website's token information? I want to know the current progress of PATRON's sale but I can't identify which one of those two colors is the specific one for the sale.
Green and reb bars are different diagrams, which give us information about token sale. The red one shows the amount of sold tokens! The green one shows various percentage of bonus token in separated ICO periods!
It’s mine understand of that bars!

portgas

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
I think any country may participate in this project even if the project comes from the country of jepan and for airdrop participant of the project may have to be more patient to get token from this project because I think there is a selection
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

There are lots of people getting more and more curious regarding this project which is in point, as a Japan's Influencer Service. Furthermore, great thing to know that we are getting more and more as days goes by supporting this project and comtinuously stay by Patron's side. This only happens because of the great capability of the Patron for the community.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

There are lots of people getting more and more curious regarding this project which is in point, as a Japan's Influencer Service. Furthermore, great thing to know that we are getting more and more as days goes by supporting this project and comtinuously stay by Patron's side. This only happens because of the great capability of the Patron for the community.
Recently, there are more and more no honest companies to make sure who knows which conferences the team will participate in?
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Guys,
 any conferences we can meet with you ?

Good question bud. Yeah it seems you guys dont have any post regarding your upcoming meetings or conference to attend for the public to know more about your project.
Good point sir. Probably we need public conference inorder to addressed the details and informations about the progress of this project. In this way, we can gathered some thoughts and opinions or even suggestions from the other people to improved this plattform and become better in the future.
Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job.

You are right, japanese are very serious and dedicated to their project. Is there any chance that japanese owner project turned scammed before? I never heard about any news regarding that.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

It is necessary to observe this project, unfortunately the team does not have a bounty and probably they do not underestimate the effectiveness of the project's promotion on the forum.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

It is necessary to observe this project, unfortunately the team does not have a bounty and probably they do not underestimate the effectiveness of the project's promotion on the forum.

For me bounty campaign can help a lot to promote the project and increase its popularity, but if devs don't have plan to make a bounty campaign then let's watch and see how far they can go.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

There are loads of scammers now making private message with Patron Logo approaching the investors to make a minimum deposit for their address to immediately add some tokens but we require to understand the Patron whitepapers and procedures, You can only claim PATRON TOKEN after end of ICO! No claiming to myetherwallet or other supported wallets before the end of ICO.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

I agree, maybe they have some reasons why they don't have bounty. But the project had allocate a fund already that is big enough. I hope they could answer our questions.
If bounty is not launched, most likely there are to it one's the reasons, because in competence of designers I am sure. Possibly they have enough users and flow of new takes its course.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

I agree, maybe they have some reasons why they don't have bounty. But the project had allocate a fund already that is big enough. I hope they could answer our questions.

Lets still wait for the dev to answers all our questions most specially with the bounty campaign concerns, for now even if no bounties we should still need to promote this project to become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

Guys,
 any conferences we can meet with you ?

Good question bud. Yeah it seems you guys dont have any post regarding your upcoming meetings or conference to attend for the public to know more about your project.
Good point sir. Probably we need public conference inorder to addressed the details and informations about the progress of this project. In this way, we can gathered some thoughts and opinions or even suggestions from the other people to improved this plattform and become better in the future.
Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job.

You are right, japanese are very serious and dedicated to their project. Is there any chance that japanese owner project turned scammed before? I never heard about any news regarding that.
As of now, we heard nothing negative issue on this project. This seems something we need to figure out because they don't have any bounty program. Maybe, its their private investors who is one of their biggest contributor.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Lets still wait for the dev to answers all our questions most specially with the bounty campaign concerns, for now even if no bounties we should still need to promote this project to become successful.
Yes, we need to continue in supporting Patron Influencer because it has a big chance in the future. Even if there are no updates regarding the bounty campaigns, we should never stop and loss hope with this project. There are still time to work with this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Not everything needs to have a bounty program and maybe because they have already big sponsors who support the project. Because in common sense, how can be a project created without being funded?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

Looking for ANN translators and people who will manage ANN on his/her native language.
PM: truebukowski  

Well, I contact your Bounty/Translator manager in telegram. He is not very responsive; he read the messages first and reply after 2-3 days  Roll Eyes

And then he ask how much do we charge for the translation. I feel like I was in a bazaar  Grin   A good organized bounty or translation campaign must be visible for everyone and must also contain the rewards. You need a good bounty campaign manager guys  Cool
Bounty manager might also have some priority tasks assigned to him for the success of Patron to help us reach extreme heights, he didn't left us with no reply which is very common because their TO DO Tasks will be more high than replying to every one, but still he replied so we can trust Patron and this manager to who is responsible.
You have a point that the team not necessarily need to answers all our questions everyday because they have task to do which is more important than entertaining questions. But they should be still need to answer some questions so that people will not be getting into doubt that the dev are not responding with our concerns.

Sometimes I ask to me what you guys drink or eat before you come to this thread and comment.  I tell that the bounty/translation manager ask me what I would charge for the translation. By these kind of questions, if you have really little bit knowledge in crypto world, you should understand that the bounty is not well organized and they have no plan.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Not everything needs to have a bounty program and maybe because they have already big sponsors who support the project. Because in common sense, how can be a project created without being funded?
Of course, most likely it is. The development team can already cooperate with some large investors, so they do not need to launch generosity. I will follow the development of this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Recently, there are more and more no honest companies to make sure who knows which conferences the team will participate in?

How is companies being honest these days in any manner related to the conferences which this team will attend or participate in? What's the logic?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

For me bounty campaign can help a lot to promote the project and increase its popularity, but if devs don't have plan to make a bounty campaign then let's watch and see how far they can go.

Yes, undoubtedly the program of the bonus decides much. But if the team did not intend to do such a project, then why impose their ideas on them. Or they decided to do it but not yet announced it to us.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.

That is true. I also believe   the same, the project has raised a great amount of money, They have a big target and a great idea. I think they definitely can change how we look at social media today.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Yes, we need to continue in supporting Patron Influencer because it has a big chance in the future. Even if there are no updates regarding the bounty campaigns, we should never stop and loss hope with this project. There are still time to work with this.
We can do participate and continue with the bounty opportunities which Patron had brought for us also there was loads of supporters, regarding the tokens/stakes/shares as agreed in the bounty campaign if you are looking for those rewards will be mostly distributed at the end of the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: