Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

It is necessary to observe this project, unfortunately the team does not have a bounty and probably they do not underestimate the effectiveness of the project's promotion on the forum.

For a project that will be promoting influencer services around the glove. I think this is really ironic, are they just relying in their airdrop promotion?

Let's stop the speculation and start with the basics first shall we? First of all what on earth is an influencer. Like what do they do and what's the goal lol?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

It is also doubtful to me that the project wants to gain wide popularity and advancement on the Internet without the company's bounty. Especially I consider an effective company of signatures. I hope the developer will think about this possibility.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

I would like to invest in this project. I hope that with the increase in interest in it, it will be possible to hope for a build-up of the value of coins
Enough not bad choice for investment of you, because command first Japanese, secondly they are very seriously set-up, at least because program was not launched bounty, hence actively themselves engage in project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

It is necessary to observe this project, unfortunately the team does not have a bounty and probably they do not underestimate the effectiveness of the project's promotion on the forum.

For a project that will be promoting influencer services around the glove. I think this is really ironic, are they just relying in their airdrop promotion?

Let's stop the speculation and start with the basics first shall we? First of all what on earth is an influencer. Like what do they do and what's the goal lol?
In my own opinion influencers are also advertisers bud. This are people in fb, instagram, youtube or twitter that has alot of followers and subscribers. This people are being paid by marketeers to advertise tjier products, projects or services. I hope that helped. You can also check google for additional resources bud.

I agree, influencers are type of people that have a strong and wide knowledge to promote this project. Thank you also for the idea mate. This is a big help to everyone that don't know what
are influencers.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

I would like to invest in this project. I hope that with the increase in interest in it, it will be possible to hope for a build-up of the value of coins
Enough not bad choice for investment of you, because command first Japanese, secondly they are very seriously set-up, at least because program was not launched bounty, hence actively themselves engage in project.
Japanese have a tradition in which you have to be brave and powerful to raise success, it seems like I have found a great one to invest.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

You correctly said that the project interested users not by the project of generosity, not by bonuses, but by the very idea of ​​the project. How are the developers configured to achieve the goal. Therefore, the contribution to this project is the right position.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

In my own opinion influencers are also advertisers bud. This are people in fb, instagram, youtube or twitter that has alot of followers and subscribers. This people are being paid by marketeers to advertise tjier products, projects or services. I hope that helped. You can also check google for additional resources bud.

I agree, influencers are type of people that have a strong and wide knowledge to promote this project. Thank you also for the idea mate. This is a big help to everyone that don't know what
are influencers.
I guess the best example of the influencer are celebrities especially those who have good reputation to the public. They are the ones who can easily influenced the people to do such good things. In regards to this project, Japan can influenced a lot of people because they can make a good and quality of works.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

You correctly said that the project interested users not by the project of generosity, not by bonuses, but by the very idea of ​​the project. How are the developers configured to achieve the goal. Therefore, the contribution to this project is the right position.

I just really hope that this project will still have many supporters and investors even though they don't have any bounty campaigns and free airdrops. I am still hoping that this project will achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Your telegram channel is big enough to have 15 thousand members, Many people say this is the best ICO in japan and immediately i open your website.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

This platform is really great for brands and influencers. Brands can easily spread their offerings and influencers can earn some extra bucks. This is a new one and I look forward on how they finally build it.
That is right but the problem is we need to be popular first so that we can be able to use their platform or can ordinary people will also can avail the platform? As what I have understand the company will directly offer the person without passing through an advertisement agency which is what is happening right now?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

are influencers.
Ever marketer is also like an influencer as we notice few are much interested to refer other friends and earn better income that their regular small job they do.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

I just really hope that this project will still have many supporters and investors even though they don't have any bounty campaigns and free airdrops. I am still hoping that this project will achieve success soon.
They are confident with their decisions and I think they have a lot of private investors just in case they don't achieved the target of the hardcap. We can say that there will be less people who are participating in the ICO because the project is not so popular and also not offering some bounty program to help the project to be known more in this forum.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

I think your investment won't be put to waste because of the stability of the project. I hope the team behind the project may provide the needs of the current and upcoming investors.
I think we can be sure of the reliability of the Patron project. I see here a lot of good reviews about the project and the development team. This suggests that investing in this project will be the right decision if you think about it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

They are confident with their decisions and I think they have a lot of private investors just in case they don't achieved the target of the hardcap. We can say that there will be less people who are participating in the ICO because the project is not so popular and also not offering some bounty program to help the project to be known more in this forum.

Yeah this is it what we want to explain to admin or may be the manager of the campain (if he is also here in this thread)

It can be quite easy to collect 10M USD in Japan; this is a rich country and the fun and advertisement industry in Japan is quite major.

But to introduce your business in bitcointalk and try to gain potential investors is different then in Japan. This here is an international platform and has its own traditions, rules, etc.  If you want to be successful in this platform, you need a very good organized bounty campaign imo.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

I think your investment won't be put to waste because of the stability of the project. I hope the team behind the project may provide the needs of the current and upcoming investors.

Well, this project have the ability to provide the needs of the investors. I just need to develop more and to increase popularity so that there will be more investors that will join too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

I understand the airdrop has already ended? There are a lot of participants in the telegraph, and the developer gave the first 1000?
Do you mean by Telegram and and that was not limited to the members of the group only and anyone can join the airdrop.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

I think that the management team behind this project is well known in their fields and that's pretty great.

And they're working hard to promote and develop this project, this really indicates that they're serious and sincere to their investors.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

I think we can be sure of the reliability of the Patron project. I see here a lot of good reviews about the project and the development team. This suggests that investing in this project will be the right decision if you think about it.

The project is still new and in ico phase only, we can say that this project is really reliable once it launches and hits the market. By then we can observe and say that this project is reliable.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Yeah they are really having a good start but is just too unforturnate they that there is no bounty here just airdrop i hope they consider that soon

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

It is also doubtful to me that the project wants to gain wide popularity and advancement on the Internet without the company's bounty. Especially I consider an effective company of signatures. I hope the developer will think about this possibility.
many possibilities arising from this project, hopefully developers and teams and work well and listen to what we all hope. we will always support the development of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: