Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 1.4 ETH + 400,000SBT Giveaway 7 prizes available - UPDATED!  (Read 328 times)
andrewband (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:48:31 AM by andrewband

SUBBIT IS GIVING AWAY 1.4 ETH & up to 400,000SBT tokens!

Hello, I'm an advisor for Subbit.  The official website is : https://subbit.io

They have just launched their Telegram group t.me/subbitico and I would like to sponsor a little Airdrop competition to boost the membership and help spread the word about this exciting company.  They truly seem to have created the most exciting spend use for cryptocurrency that I have ever seen, and I'm hoping that this will be the years most significant token sale.

The rules of the competition are as follows :

1. Provide your Bitcointalk and Telegram usernames
2. Supply an email address and ETH wallet address
3. Join the Telegram group t.me/subbitICO
4. Stay active in the group until the group reaches 2500 members
5. Activity is classed as at least 1 post per day (only if you want to be considered for ETH prize draw)

7 people that have followed all the rules of the competition (that will be posted on 27th Feb in the group) will be drawn at random within 3 days of the target being reached.

Each of those people will receive 0.2 ETH sent to the ETH wallet address provided in the entry form.

PLUS: Due to popular demand, I have managed to negotiate 200 free SBT tokens for EVERY participant, so now everybody wins!

We will do the draw process via random.org and video the draw for transparency. This will be announced 3 days after the completion date.  SBT tokens will be released at the start of the token main sale.

That’s all there is to it so please submit your entry using the form below and if you also feel like Sharing you can tell your friends to join in too!! Good Luck

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcgbLsTO2zNvEtq-PXqLrpUFajhlNrUOFlsCcOlaOBIJ8F0Q/viewform

Please do note that the competition will end once the Subbit Telegram group attains 2500 members! So please be quick!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielogalue

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

7 people that have followed all the rules of the competition (that will be posted on 27th Feb in the group) will be drawn at random within 3 days of the target being reached.

A little advice, just pay everyone with your crypto at least 50 of your coins. and you will see influx of members.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jellybase

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Yes, i think no one likes lucky choose. There are so many projects out there that can pay well to support. Change the rules.
coinsdash

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Grin Grin Activity is classed as at least 1 post per day.  Shocked

After this only 7 people will be selected for the airdrop. This is not fair at all.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
dashcoins

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Grin Grin Activity is classed as at least 1 post per day.  Shocked

After this only 7 people will be selected for the airdrop. This is not fair at all.

I think everyone should be given some sort of bonus too. everyone that makes a post.
monmsn

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

5. Activity is classed as at least 1 post per day.

- Post here (bitcointalk) or telegram group ?

Thanks
BitLoader

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

I think rule no. 5 use as your bounty.
andrewband (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

5. Activity is classed as at least 1 post per day.

- Post here (bitcointalk) or telegram group ?

Thanks

This is in the Telegram group...  Thanks for asking
andrewband (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

We have updated the AIRDROP conditions, and now will reward all participants in addition to the prize drop. 
Cryptodark

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Dear Subbit.io developer,
This is my point of view, so you can do or don't do it.
Firstly, your product is an app that like traditional electronic commerce like Amazon, epay or Shopee, or Lazada,... which has been too old. There are nothing new.
Secondly, nowaday, traditional electronic commerce like IKEA has change themself to AR/VR technology, so they will lead to AR/VR to new height, but what will your app using? 2D image like traditional electronic commerce?
The only one I think you are good is apply Blockchain to your app.
I think you need to change your way to exhibition the product. You need to upgrade your way of exhibition the product. From 2D to 3D or AR/VR.
I think you can cooperate to Cappasity.com or someone else. Customer will like it.
I think if you embed the code of Cappasity to your site, you also need to Optimize it and make it better.
I swear I don't get any money for this post.
Your sincerely
Cryptodark
sycube

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

Just joined the Airdrop. Good luck with your project!
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

The competition is interesting, different from what I've seen so far, I'm in. Wish you good luck with the project!
andrewband (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:08:57 AM

Dear Subbit.io developer,
This is my point of view, so you can do or don't do it.
Firstly, your product is an app that like traditional electronic commerce like Amazon, epay or Shopee, or Lazada,... which has been too old. There are nothing new.
Secondly, nowaday, traditional electronic commerce like IKEA has change themself to AR/VR technology, so they will lead to AR/VR to new height, but what will your app using? 2D image like traditional electronic commerce?
The only one I think you are good is apply Blockchain to your app.
I think you need to change your way to exhibition the product. You need to upgrade your way of exhibition the product. From 2D to 3D or AR/VR.
I think you can cooperate to Cappasity.com or someone else. Customer will like it.
I think if you embed the code of Cappasity to your site, you also need to Optimize it and make it better.
I swear I don't get any money for this post.
Your sincerely
Cryptodark

Thanks for this but the product is nothing like the apps that you have mentioned.  The product is the first subscription marketplace so it is certainly very new and innovative.  If you've mistaken it for Amazon or Shopee, then you simply don't understand it.  Also, lumping in VR and 3D to make a product 'appeal' to people is everything that is wrong with the Blockchain.  Genuine products, with genuine innovation and genuine use cases are simple to understand and simple to engage with.  The product does not need the visual bells and whistles of many blockchain products that have no underlying use case, because within a year, it will be the most used blockchain integrated product in Europe.  You can quote me on that.  The product you've presented has poor branding and absolutely nothing innovative, and a small niche market.  We'll see which company has a higher turnover by the end of the year.

Thanks for your input, but I think you've missed the point completely :-)
una1y1henderson75

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:14:25 AM

project really new. Give all good wishes to you
andrewband (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:23 AM

The competition is interesting, different from what I've seen so far, I'm in. Wish you good luck with the project!

Thanks!  Great to have you on board  Wink
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

it looks like a comprehensive  project as i read the information and i hope to more updates in here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: