Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for a bitcoin rise.  (Read 617 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

To this day bitcoin remains at a stable price and has not yet shown any upside movement, I am waiting for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Do you think the bitcoin price will reach $ 50,000?

The price will probably increase, but this year 50k $ will be difficult to achieve. For now, bitcoin can not break 12k $. If the price reaches 20-25k $ this year it will be very good for me.

As we can see from the movement of bitcoin right now, We are experiencing resistance and there is not a good chance on how we can attain another bull run this year but I am still positive that we can still see the $ 20,000 value and as we are still entering the month of march it is still early to sob and think that we can not attain a new All Time High, There are still chance in bitcoin recovering from that kind of fall.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

no one knows ,but i do not think it will go to $50000 this year ,maybe 2022 ,until the next  halving.  hope the bitcoin recover soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

To this day bitcoin remains at a stable price and has not yet shown any upside movement, I am waiting for bitcoin prices to rise again.
That is something that is very likely to happen. Bitcoin prices have a very high fluctuation so that anything can happen, and we also often see the miracle that bitcoin has experienced a drastic price increase. Currently bitcoin prices are in the price range of 10,000USD, yes a few weeks ago we faced a decline in prices but it turns out the current prices have started to stabilize. With this steady increase we can optimistically see the future of bitcoin. Although not happening in the near future, but someday bitcoin can be much more phenomenal and reach the target as you say.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

Bitcoin price is stable now but don't expect $50k too early, maybe next year.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

It is too early to say that bitcoin will reach up to $50k, we don't know if bitcoin can really reach that high and I think it is not possible this year, because as what I can see, some of us left bitcoin already and invest with other coins because they think they will gain more from other coins that bitcoin because bitcoin is not moving fast right now but once they see a big improvement again with bitcoin for sure bitcoin will burst up again.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

$50K BTC price by 2018 could be possible if we follow the same exponential growth that happened last year, but, I think it was a parabolic move due to the hype that happened from all the dramas last year. It could cause another crash if the price breached $50k just like what happened when the milestone of almost $20k has been reached. A gradual rise in momentum is fine which means more people are understanding bitcoin rather than jumping on the bandwagon.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Don't expect some sudden rise. To my opinion the price will remain to fluctuate around 9000$ and 10000$ for a while and no one can't tell for sure when this values will be crossed. If you have bought your coins when the price was over 15000$ you will have to be patient to return your investment.
But in the meantime while you are waiting for the price to go up use the opportunity to buy some more coins when the price is low.

malaj
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

not only you who wait for the return of bitcoin prices at high prices, but everyone who has bought bitcoin and stuck at a high price is definitely waiting for bitcoin prices back up, I hope to get to $ 50k while waiting we can play altcoin in order to grow the bitcoin you have.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

not only you who wait for the return of bitcoin prices at high prices, but everyone who has bought bitcoin and stuck at a high price is definitely waiting for bitcoin prices back up, I hope to get to $ 50k while waiting we can play altcoin in order to grow the bitcoin you have.
yeah you are right there are a lot of people who are waiting for the rise because most of people here had invested in bitcoin when bitcoin price was above 15k and then sudden decline came which change the whole game and since that time everyone is eagerly waiting to see the higher nodes again to earn maximum.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

you should know about this situation rightnow, the price of bitcoin has rapidly risen in just a few hours ago, despited bitcoin is being pumped but this rising trend with not be a good match with the prediction about bitcoin price will reach higher than 50000$ in just a short time, so i think you should have waited for a litle longer.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Your question seemingly ridiculous you already know the current bitcoin price is a stable price between $ 9.673 - $ 10.293 on what basis suddenly bitcoin prices reach $ 50,000.
Yea all that your rights are up to you at any price.
For the year 2018 i'm pessimistic if bitcoin will reach $ 50.000, chances are bitcoin will reach its highest price, which is in the range of $ 22,000 to $ 27,000 for this year.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

Stable is good too, don't forget that it isn't crashing which is a positive in itself. While I am bullish long term on the price action for Bitcoin I don't have a date for you that it will surpass 50k. I believe it will happen this year around October but it could happen next year that time, or 5 years from now. It could also never happen which is why we must protect ourselves and our investments on a daily basis.
Yeah, stable is very good and that shows strength. A lot of people are waiting for the idea of getting rich quick and this is not what this market is about which is why it is really crazy at the rate at which people just keep getting greedy. $50k is a long way to go, we cannot know when this can occur, but rather than focusing on what is not even attainable yet, why not focus on that which is attainable or just focus on the long term.

We are all waiting for the rise and absolutely no one can know if it would hit $50000 this year or not, but I would rather not put too much hope on that. Bitcoin has been impressive over the years, it is still very impressive, considering how much it has been holding strong, but at the same time, we also have to consider the possibilities of only having to maintain even the previous ATH if we hit it at all this year, at the end of it, patience is all that is needed. If it does not happen this year, it will happen at some point.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

We are all waiting for bitcoin to bounce because we want to make money easily but I think we still need more time to wait before we see a strong bullish pattern for bitcoin. $50k are really possible but for now lets enjoy the ups and down of bitcoin and keep on learning through this situation.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

Increase or not, stable or not bitcoin still provide benefits, depending on how you look for opportunities to get profit, like changing investments in bitcoin into trading. To reach $50,000 I think it is a bit impossibly, but nothing is impossible in bitcoin. We should have a patience when the price decreases, and always use the sense to sell bitcoin.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

We are all waiting for bitcoin to bounce because we want to make money easily but I think we still need more time to wait before we see a strong bullish pattern for bitcoin. $50k are really possible but for now lets enjoy the ups and down of bitcoin and keep on learning through this situation.

I guess you think that bitcoin is a quick rich scheme because you mentioned that you wanted to make easy money here. To tell you the truth, you should change your perspective here. Its not very easy to make money here and even you are a day trader, its gonna be hard unless you really know what you are doing.

Most of us here are long term holders, not in a hurry to make quick buck but we long at it at the long haul to maximize the full potential of your investments.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Increase or not, stable or not bitcoin still provide benefits, depending on how you look for opportunities to get profit, like changing investments in bitcoin into trading. To reach $50,000 I think it is a bit impossibly, but nothing is impossible in bitcoin. We should have a patience when the price decreases, and always use the sense to sell bitcoin.

It is always good to think all of the positive ways bitcoin can provide us with even if the price is at the probable stability for quite some time now I really think it is good to use all the benefits it can give us, Like exchanges in trading, A convenient and faster transaction, And a secure storage for your money like no other, But I am still positive of a sudden surge in price with bitcoin this year and even if we can not reach the $50,000 mark it is still possible to reach the $20,000 All time high back then.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

I do not think $ 50k was possible to achieve this year. All time high was in December and since then the price has not even approached this level. If the price will rise, it can reach the area around the last ath. Within a year or two $ 50k is possible to achieve.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Within a year or two $ 50k is possible to achieve.
That's a more appropriate time frame, which will allow the market to 'gradually' move up higher as time goes by. People need to understand that you can't just assume that the price will move up in the same fashion as last year.

What we experienced last year was something we might not experience ever again within 12 months. From under $1000 to almost $20,000 is pure madness, and people still complain about how the market has gone down.

Last year around this time we were hovering around the $1000 mark, while we're currently up almost 1000% from that point. Did people somewhow forget about that? Or are you peeps only interested in short term farts........

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Yes it will and i believe on that too but i am not so sure if bitcoin will reach that mark this year. With normal corrections and crashes and ups and downs, that's one of the major challenges bitcoin has to face and withstand before it can reached a more higher value.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Look at bircoin.top. Looks pretty convincing
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: