Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO IDEA DISCUSSION] Discussion for launching an ICO  (Read 96 times)
Crypto_lion (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Hi Guys, I am thinking about starting a ICO to buy a real estate in one of the major cities in a developing nation and construct apartments and sell them.

The idea is to buy a piece of land ,construct homes and sell them for profit. Out of the profit 50% will be shared to all token holders.

Investment Amount: 500k to 1 million dollar
Time duration : 1 year
Returns : 50 percent of profit
Members in team :  just me (will be adding people when I start )
Experience in Blockchain : Have been following the crypto markets but no experience in developing till now

Can you guys help me with your feedback

• Do you think I can attract the required investment through a coin offering?
  • How difficult is to start a ICO without any coding knowledge. I am looking to start with erc 20 token
  • How do I make the investors believe that I wont be running away with their money

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Your tokens will be looking like a company's share. If you want to buy real estate on investment money, you must register your company and pass all needed proceeding (US, Singapore).
Also, why do you think that your idea can be useful for others? There are a lot of companies that do the same things, but they have been working in regulated law field and all investors under government protection.
Everybody is trying to launch ICO and get extra money for "nothing".
1. Can you answer, why do you need to create ICO and develop new tokens?
2. How blockchain can help you? There are many projects that don't need blockchain technology and tokens.
3. If you can’t get investment from angel and traditional investors, why should crypto community trust you?
4. You haven't got experience in ICO and coding knowledge? What about your experience in estate industry?
4. Have you got money on marketing and developers? If you got nothing and just want to make your idea real, how investors can trust you?

P.S: You got nothing, no team, no advisors, just idea. Sounds like you want to raise funds and buy house and car instead of making profit for investors. One more coin with “great profit opportunity”, but no backers and strong team.
IMHO, You should create ICO with team, supporters, advisors and seed capital…
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

There some ICO allready do your idea, for example https://tokensale.propy.com/ https://www.smartre.io/ https://estate-coin.com/ and many more i want to mention it all but im not remember the url but you can always search about realtycoin and atlant
imutzz

Activity: 81
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

• How difficult is to start a ICO without any coding knowledge. I am looking to start with erc 20 token
  • How do I make the investors believe that I wont be running away with their money
  • Yes you can attract everyone to invest to your coin as long you understand the procedure, and bassicaly as long its make money people will invest in it
  • Its not that hard, just hire people who have that skill. If you want to run real busines start hiring profesional. Do you plan to run this project all by your self ?
  • Fill all legal requirtment to run that bussines, if you convincing enough and provide all of that, people will trust you.
Anyway see post above me, there some other project allready do same thing like you want to do now.
Hire a proffesional
Crypto_lion (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

• Yes you can attract everyone to invest to your coin as long you understand the procedure, and bassicaly as long its make money people will invest in it
  • Its not that hard, just hire people who have that skill. If you want to run real busines start hiring profesional. Do you plan to run this project all by your self ?
  • Fill all legal requirtment to run that bussines, if you convincing enough and provide all of that, people will trust you.
Anyway see post above me, there some other project allready do same thing like you want to do now.
Hire a proffesional
w
I can take care of the legal proceedings in real estate and I dont have a company as of now .I dont plan to run project by myself but with a few of my trusted friends

Crypto_lion (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

Your tokens will be looking like a company's share. If you want to buy real estate on investment money, you must register your company and pass all needed proceeding (US, Singapore).
Also, why do you think that your idea can be useful for others? There are a lot of companies that do the same things, but they have been working in regulated law field and all investors under government protection.
Everybody is trying to launch ICO and get extra money for "nothing".
2. How blockchain can help you? There are many projects that don't need blockchain technology and tokens.
3. If you can’t get investment from angel and traditional investors, why should crypto community trust you?
4. You haven't got experience in ICO and coding knowledge? What about your experience in estate industry?
4. Have you got money on marketing and developers? If you got nothing and just want to make your idea real, how investors can trust you?

P.S: You got nothing, no team, no advisors, just idea. Sounds like you want to raise funds and buy house and car instead of making profit for investors. One more coin with “great profit opportunity”, but no backers and strong team.
IMHO, You should create ICO with team, supporters, advisors and seed capital…

I dont have the funds and I want to raise the funds via an ICO.
The concept doesnt really need blockchain.I want the people to trust that they can get some profit back and I thought putting it in a smart contract that I have received funds will help them believe
Because this concept doesnt need Angel investing.Any one with a big capital can do it. As my city is one of growing cities real estate is much much profitable
I have invested in real estate for myself personally and sold the previous assets I owned for a profit
5. Have you got money on marketing and developers? If you got nothing and just want to make your idea real, how investors can trust you?
Right now all I got is an idea. If the idea seems feasible then I am wiling to hire some people locally and willing to team up

I know that there are already projects with the same idea.But what I am trying to say is I will be doing it in my place

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Hi Guys, I am thinking about starting a ICO to buy a real estate in one of the major cities in a developing nation and construct apartments and sell them.

The idea is to buy a piece of land ,construct homes and sell them for profit. Out of the profit 50% will be shared to all token holders.

Investment Amount: 500k to 1 million dollar
Time duration : 1 year
Returns : 50 percent of profit
Members in team :  just me (will be adding people when I start )
Experience in Blockchain : Have been following the crypto markets but no experience in developing till now

Can you guys help me with your feedback

Starting an ICO is not easy because you have lot to consider not just the required investment of a coin but also you also need to consider if this project really give you the power to make the campaign successful. Even though you don't have the knowledge of ICO but you can actually seek for help to someone who really has the idea about ICO.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

I have not yet seen successful projects in real estate. I think for this idea it is better to conduct IPO. Also you need to have people who have successful experience in real estate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: