Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring For Teacher to tech me to making quality post  (Read 184 times)
Sudhik (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Hello everybody, I'm looking for people who want to teach with voluntary or free to help make my rank level up, make quality post  and earn merit. Because I try to learn by google and some article but isn't working. I hope I will found the teacher here to teach me voluntary. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

I don't think that making quality posts can be taught. Keep posting and contributing to the forum and eventually you'll get into the habit of making quality posts. After that, you can get merits and rank up. If you are posting solely for the purpose of getting into a sig campaign, then you should give up.

Hope you have a nice day Cheesy
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

Hello everybody, I'm looking for people who want to teach with voluntary or free to help make my rank level up, make quality post  and earn merit. Because I try to learn by google and some article but isn't working. I hope I will found the teacher here to teach me voluntary. Thank you

No one can help you to rank up except you.
No one can teach you on how to make quality posts except you.

Its all about you...

This forum itself a teacher, a learning institute for all of us. Though there is no end of learning.
After 2 years, it seems like to me that still, I'm new to all these things and still I'm giving my best to learn more.

Read more than posting, follow this logic and you will be automatically able to post something quality.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

At first I thought you plan to pay for teaching and that would look like you buying your merits. I suppose other comments are going to be the same - nobody will spend their time to teach you. The forum is full of posts about what it is necessary to do to earn merits. I can conclude that you are just too lazy to search for it yourself. I wish you good luck in your goal, spend couple hours for searching and you will become your own teacher  Wink
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
Merited by Revenant 02 (2)

I'll bite:
First, you're posting this on the wrong board, it should be in the Services section.
Second, when you say you want to hire someone, that implies paying them. If you want it for free, you're not hiring.

I'm looking for people who want to teach with voluntary or free to help make my rank level up
It's nice that you're willing to improve, but "ranking up" shouldn't be your main motivation.

make quality post
That's easy: get an education (most (developed) people spend 15-20 years of their lives in school), and discuss subjects you know well.
Don't post hundreds of links to Twitter/Facebook, and don't pretend to create a useful post by rewriting someone's blog in a bad way.

and earn merit.
Forget about Merit, don't search for it! If you're worth it, it'll find you.

Because I try to learn by google and some article but isn't working.
You're expecting instant results, that's not how learning works.

I hope I will found the teacher here to teach me voluntary. Thank you
Again, move (see bottom-left corner) this thread first. Lesson one passed!

Suggestion: how about you delete all your bad posts? I'm very curious to see which ones you'll delete, and how much will be left.

al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

It doesn't matter if you hire a teacher or not. If you don't have something useful to say the result would be exactly the same: zero.
If you do have something valuable to say but you cannot express it, then yes, it makes sense to hire a teacher to learn english, but this in real life, not in the forum.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

If you  don't have the skills for a job, then you should try a different job. You wouldn't sell yourself as a motor mechanic if you don't know about cars.

If you are determined to post on English language boards, then there are a lot of sites on the Internet that will teach you the skills. It would be better to start there, as they have the tools and experience to guide you through the learning process.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

hi buddy, it looks like you need something to be able to motivate you.
and I see you seem to have lost spirit, the idea of a brilliant idea comes from a positive mind, you have to motivate yourself to think positively.
and the best way to develop self-creativity is to with learn.
Bottom line, you just need to think positive and study harder, in order to create quality posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: