Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1991 times)
Auditan04

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Here are my suggestions:

1. Don’t listen rumors (make your own research and rumors are not included in that research)
     2. Crypto works well in long term hold (if you’re not TA expert never do trading because you will lose half of your money)
     3. Don’t look the coins or altcoins market price (These will only create panic so if I were you, focus on other crypto generating income)
     4. Read the other post (there are hundreds post similar to these question, find time to search first your inquiry it will save you a lot of time)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

I think it is better if you don't believe in rumours too much. The prices go down,its true, yet we can't predict by how much it will decrease or increase. But if so,the three points you have mentioned was correct. These are the basic points that every investors should follow. Specially,to buy more tokens amd hold it for a long time until the price increase.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
If you are really a newbie in trading then the only option that makes sense is to perform the first option, hold and keep holding no matter what, these kind of conditions in the market can crush a newbie trader, it is easy to look like a genius and think you are the next great investor when the market of bitcoin grows 20 times but in these market that are unstable and have a tendency to go down you can easily lose all your money.
GunsNRose

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Today expiration of futures options for bitcoins has passed and I believe that growth begins.
So don't sell and hold Bitcoins and other assets. The market will fully recover soon.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

People who don't have some patience are not for crypto-trading. People who don't like to take risk are not for crypto as well, everything in crypto is all about risk-taking and patience, waiting for the right time and risking it all is the way to get more from this field, just HODL your coin and wait for the right time, it might take long but don't worry, it would surely come.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Rebuy and hold, it's the most effective way. What the op says may be true and i associate it with the new crypto growth that has been launched recently. Certainly, bitcoin is affected because the state which publishes the crypto emphasizes and narrows movement bitcoin under the pretext of regulation which is actually a ban.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

people who know bitcoin should to hold when bitcoin price goes down, this is not the first time to bitcoin price decrease and there is no reason to sell bitcoin. as long as bitcoin price not fall under 90%,we should not to worry and keep patience to make profit.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

people who know bitcoin should to hold when bitcoin price goes down, this is not the first time to bitcoin price decrease and there is no reason to sell bitcoin. as long as bitcoin price not fall under 90%,we should not to worry and keep patience to make profit.
We should inure that it is already a normal thing, that the price at most of the time gets low and sometimes gets high so it is just like a roller coaster so we need to at least find the time to always check the price, when is the perfect time to buy, the time to sell and many more considerations.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

It would be okay for me, personally Im really decided to take it as my long term investment and I actually ready risk the amount I have stored in.  Though I dont really want it to dump, we cant remove tge fact that it might happen. What I actually do to avoid disappointment is that I keep my self away from looking at the chart. i still have the confidence that bitcoin will increase and reach it highest peak of 2017.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

there are many options when the price is back down, you can hold the coins and buy lots of coins. it's a good choice than you sell coins at cheap prices and maybe you can get big profits
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

If you regularly monitor the index of cryptocurrencies, then you can recognize that USDT is very stable crypto, the rate always fluctuates at $1. So if the market price falls again, then the advice is to convert all the cryptos you own into USDT then hold and wait for the bottom price and then buy again to make profits when the exchange rate increases. Smiley)))

buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

No one knows what the price fluctuation will be. Always have money on hand so you can buy when the market dips.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

As Bitcoin peaked to $20,000 just before Christmas last year, it was unstoppable in both its growth and dominance, but since then it has dropped away in both respects as altcoin seasoned opened up the new year. The original cryptocurrency saw its dominance fall to below 33 percent as others such as Ripple, Stellar and Tron have snatched some of the overall market cap. However, already on the comeback trail, the belief is that Bitcoin will still be the market leader through 2018. Buy and hold bitcoin  Grin
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

For starters, this option is the best strategy. (1) hold our assets and wait for the market to fully resume trading.

You don't have to do anything, just keep holding your coin and wait for the coin to start going up.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:48:38 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
If that happens again,it would be the disaster and a crisis to face for many people and could be very difficult for small investors to overcome this. But you can't do anything but to hold.If you can hold,there is nothing better than that or sell your stakes at the start of the crash to get as much as you can and wait for the situation to get stabilise.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

If you are a trader, when bitcoin price decreases you have to do is sell bitcoin you have, wait a few hours because bitcoin price will decrease, after that you may rebuy bitcoin. But if you have bitcoins for an investment in a decrease price situation, selling bitcoin is the wrong way because later you will lose. I think in the trading you are looking for is not the amount of btc but the dollar amount, while for the investment you should look for is the btc number, which hopes the future bitcoin price will rise.
hook15

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

If you can hold, better you hold until full recover
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

I will address  your third suggestion as to what to do when price is down again.  If you sell in the expectations that price will be further decrease so that you can buy in at a dip for profit,  there is nothing wrong with that.  The problem here is how to know and be able to buy when  if it happens.

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

I will choose number 1 and number 2 because if we are selling our assets, we are an only loss from the total of our money and go ahead if you want to get the loss. hold and buy another amount to reduces the average price is a good way to prevent from the loss because the price will not stay in the lower price forever and the price will make a new price before it increases again.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

If price down, cut or hold . But before you enter to the trade pls you must set cutloss and take profit so avoid huge loss of funds. If you have extra funds you can aberage cost and keep your eye on track always check the trebd if there’s possible reverse of trend or continuous down trend if that so set atop loss and beware again thag it may go down. Its a matter of patience is important in trading goodluck.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: