Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1986 times)
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

it seems that price is going down again, but right now, the best thing to do is to watch a market for a few days before you make a decision to buy some coins. you can buy coins with lower price

What are the reasons prices`ll go down again?Any negative news or what?
I really wonder,how you can draw conclusions like this about market future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Increase our capital to reduce the average price.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I am not afraid of the price declines, constantly and at low price scares me. Last month we all had this fear. We can not do anything other than selling at a price drop of $ 300-500 per day. I hope we never see those days again.

If you watch the market closely and follow every single news that could be a fundamental analysis , you won't be confused and tired with the market continue dropping . Yeah a good bankroll / money management are needed too , so you don't have to cut the loss you still have a backup funds and use it to keep buying step by step until the price in recovery phase. That's what you need to do.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Nothing! Only wait when they will grow up again) I's very simple
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

it seems that price is going down again, but right now, the best thing to do is to watch a market for a few days before you make a decision to buy some coins. you can buy coins with lower price
This is the way how crypto market works. It is unpredictable and volatile. What’s even more admirable is that after a downfall, it is guaranteed the whole market would be recovering soon. And when this happens, all the investors are provided the chance to increase their capital and this takes place time to time.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Obviously, buy more altcoins or even bitcoin if the prices in the marketing of cryptocurrency goes down. That is the best time to buy more of altcoins and bitcoin because in the future, it will might have a good profits in the future if the altcoins goes pump well. If you buy already, wait and hold it until it reaches your desired profits and sell it. Don't sell your altcoins and bitcoin when the market is dip or dump, you can lose your assets and even your profits if you don't have patience in waiting to sell your altcoins.
You're giving good advice but at the same time only those that have a very strong confidence in the future performance of bitcoin and altcoins are going to do something about it and most likely those kind of persons are already doing what you describe what we need to do is to find a way to convince the newbies of this but it seems hard they are not interested in learning a lot about bitcoin they just want to buy it and get profits without spending too much time learning.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

If bitcoin prices continue to fall, I will retain bitcoin and not sell. In my wallet, but also the money I will continue to buy bitcoin, because the low price should buy, until the high price I will sell and get the desired profit. Do not worry about the price of bitcoin falling, because the market is fluctuating slightly and if overcome this volatility, the cryptocurrency market will grow stronger.
The best thing to do is to relax and wait for the next update of the prize. And if it will continue dropping we must be happy because it is a new opportunity of buying. Everything is really depend on how we do act with a different situation that may have came to our life. And I believe that we are the one who do it in our most simple way,  but if we wanted to gain we must show patience on this feild.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

As an option: you can buy out when the price of a coin goes down. Thus, you average the average price of buying a coin. But this must be able to do. If you do not know how to determine the pre-purchase dot, then just wait until the market recovers and you can sell your coins with the desired profit.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

If bitcoin prices continue to fall, I will retain bitcoin and not sell. In my wallet, but also the money I will continue to buy bitcoin, because the low price should buy, until the high price I will sell and get the desired profit. Do not worry about the price of bitcoin falling, because the market is fluctuating slightly and if overcome this volatility, the cryptocurrency market will grow stronger.
You can take it as another chanceto buy more coins.That's the strategy followed by most of early investors who buy silently as much coins as they could while others remain busy in discussing about the price fall.Don't ever think of selling bitcoins due to price fall as very soon,we would have to regret for our decision on seeing bitcoin's speedy recovery
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

Option 3 is better for me because if just hold we long waiting for new uptrend and we can not predict when our lose will recover, so by sell all asset ASAP and buy back again in lower price will more faster to recover the lose. So spend times for trading and make analysis the market is should be to reduce any risk of investment.

syifa ulya

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

I agree with the first and the second point,  but for the third point i think we not do it
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

Option 3 is better for me because if just hold we long waiting for new uptrend and we can not predict when our lose will recover, so by sell all asset ASAP and buy back again in lower price will more faster to recover the lose. So spend times for trading and make analysis the market is should be to reduce any risk of investment.
I believe that the best thing to do is to buy. I think everyone of us know that if the price down that was really a big opportunity to those who do buy and selling process. The. Amazing unstable price of bitcoin can really lead us to a huge amount of profit if we are going to believe on it.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

This is time to show patience and hold dont allow panic to to dominant,it is also an opportunity to buy more according to affordability if you buy expensive in past this is chance to buy more to recover previous losses.

Traidia

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

I'm not a financial adviser, but i would suggest holding as its unpredictable what could happen. If it goes down, buy more so as it goes up you'll only increase your profits.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1890
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Prices will keep on going up and down in the future as well because it is quite a normal thing in case of the currencies which are extremely volatile in nature. In case this thing happens again in the future, you need to repeat the similar thing which you did the last time and that is holding of your bitcoins for some period of time. Do not make any decision in a hurry and that hold your coins until things get better.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
Nowadays my knowing is dropping all the coins even more when it comes down, but my idea is to hold my coin until they wait for their increase than I lose when I convert it to now.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

I’d go with the first option you need to wait until the market recovers. Keep in mind that the market is bearish for daytraders you should follow the crypto trading basic principle of #HODL
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

This is time to show patience and hold dont allow panic to to dominant,it is also an opportunity to buy more according to affordability if you buy expensive in past this is chance to buy more to recover previous losses.
Yes if emotions show any dominancy, try to remit it. Control your mind and set limits to deal with this situation. We need to be flexible when trading because different situations can be part of our tenure so you must be able to defined and attack every possible condition. In hard times when prices are going down, don’t panic. Stay calm and get out of this bitcoins world for a short time.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Never sale in loss & this is the best time buy altcoin. But invest only in top 25 coin. Chip altcoin can destroy your fund . Better to avoid this.
Never selling for a loss if you can avoid it should be what every investors should be thinking and needs to be committed to that idea, but this is impossible if they keep investing in coins which most of the people here in the forum think are scams, this is why people have a tendency to sell their coins too early, if they are losing money they sell and even if a coin is earning money they sell because they are not sure the coin is going to be around for a long time.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

If you are confidant enough that market will soon recover than inc. your capital and start buying at every Dip. This will Avg your buying price and will help you to earn huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: