Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for best ways to choose campaigns  (Read 154 times)
danielkruchin (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

Was wondering, what kind of criteria you guys use to choose a campaign to bounty hunt for. Are there websites that give you analytics or is it all just done by hands? Appreciate your help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

If we are talking specifically about bounties (aka altcoins) I would only participate in the coins that I would invest otherwise. I usually always read ICO's and altcoin announcements, I check the team, the coin, the product, the whitepaper, if it looks good I decide whether to invest or not. Sometimes I check if they have a bounty/signature campaign and I do that instead of investing my money into it. I believe that's the best way to do it and avoid hundreds of shitty bounties from shitty coins.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

If we are talking specifically about bounties (aka altcoins) I would only participate in the coins that I would invest otherwise. I usually always read ICO's and altcoin announcements, I check the team, the coin, the product, the whitepaper, if it looks good I decide whether to invest or not. Sometimes I check if they have a bounty/signature campaign and I do that instead of investing my money into it. I believe that's the best way to do it and avoid hundreds of shitty bounties from shitty coins.

This. One thing to keep in mind as well is that when you are scanning through the bounty section, be sure to check for newly created bounties. The last thing you want to do is join a bounty that is just finishing up to get a mediocre pay out. So always pay attention to their spread sheet and see how far along they have been so far. The newer the better.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

You can find too many bounties from bitcointalk bounties section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
If you hard to find bounties on this section I can suggest a site for you,
http://bountylord.com
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
https://bounties.biz
There are some good sites for find some bounties. I hope it's helps for you.
danielkruchin (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

This. One thing to keep in mind as well is that when you are scanning through the bounty section, be sure to check for newly created bounties. The last thing you want to do is join a bounty that is just finishing up to get a mediocre pay out. So always pay attention to their spread sheet and see how far along they have been so far. The newer the better.
[/quote]

Already made that mistake lol!
Thanks for your help guys, I will try my best to work with ICOs that seem compelling to me personally.
xdureui

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Advice of acquaintances. Best choice Smiley
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

I'll give you a guide. One of my friend passed me these information. I'm pretty much sure he has saved these guide from this forum. I'm really sorry for not knowing the original person who posted these in this forum.I tried the forum search but I was not lucky to find the original post. I only copied the details to a word file. I hope if the owner of these details see this article then he will forgive me for not mentioning his name ( Really I don't know who he/ she is).
This will really help you and others who were not able to find the original post of these details. If anyone found the original post then please place the link as a reply and mention the original owner. Smiley

How do I choose a bounty campaign: ( Credits should goes to the original owner)

- The theme of the bounty campaign must be very well-formed and contain graphic images. Poor design of the topic = bad interest in the project.

- We need to carefully study the ANN branch of the project. If the project conducts an ICO to open a store for selling lavatories or other delirium, we immediately pass by.

- If the project is launched without any idea or technical description (white paper), but is built only on masternods and mining, we pass by.

- You need to go to the campaign's website and see how it is designed, if the site is cheap and looks terrible, we pass by.

- I advise you to wait 1-2 days after the publication of the bounty, and then go to Twitter and Facebook of the project and see how many users subscribed to them. If the number of participants is less than 500 people, I would not contact such a campaign. You can certainly mark up subscribers, then just go to the google table with the participants "spreadsheet" and see how many members went into Twitter and Facebook. By the way, if the project is very worthy, then in the "spreadsheet" subscription campaign you will see a lot of Legendary and Hero users. They already know what's what.  Grin Grin Grin

- If you see the same signature on a large number of Legendary, Heroes, Sr. member of users, then this project is worth paying attention to!

- Treat with caution projects that follow on Twitter for all in a row. A good project will not enjoy #Followback

- If the project has collected its Soft Cap (minimum amount for launching the project) on pre-sale, or more, then it is attention worthy.

- If the project has a working alpha version of the software that you can test, it adds bold +

- If the project has computer code on GitHub, it adds bold +

- If the project does not have information about the team - we pass by. A strong and well-known team is 100% success of the project.

- Be sure to read the white paper of the project (White Paper) and if there is one water and the essence of the project is not clear, we pass by.

- Do not join the bounty company Twitter and Facebook, if all participants accrue the same stakes, regardless of subscribers. In this case register all users who have a social network, and your reward will be very small.

- If you know several projects that have failed with any idea, don't join the bounty company of a new project with the same idea.

- Bounty, the company should not be too long. The most successful bounties of the company in which I had to participate lasted from 1 to 2 months (maximum 3 months). If the project is strong and decent, this time is enough for promotion and successful fees. Long bounty company = little earnings.

zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Was wondering, what kind of criteria you guys use to choose a campaign to bounty hunt for. Are there websites that give you analytics or is it all just done by hands? Appreciate your help

The bounty manager? I think the well known bounty managers are choosing their project well and they would also release your tokens/coins on time after it finishes the campaign so choose the trusted bounty manager.
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

You can find too many bounties from bitcointalk bounties section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
If you hard to find bounties on this section I can suggest a site for you,
http://bountylord.com
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
https://bounties.biz
There are some good sites for find some bounties. I hope it's helps for you.

Thanks for this, this rare comment of yours is what I'm dying to know to. This two links, the icodrops.com and bounties.biz is really awesome.

If there's any other website like this that you know,  please let me know, much appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: