Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: https://crypto-tradingmarket.com/ is a scam avoid at all costs!  (Read 244 times)
Hairynipples (OP)

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 06:48:55 PM by Hairynipples

link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1137488

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3016011.msg31076477#msg31076477

DO NOT TRADE WITH jdeezer12
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

djeezer12 owns https://crypto-tradingmarket.com

crypto-tradingmarket.comUpdated 1 second ago
DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:crypto-tradingmarket.com
Registrar:NameSilo, LLC
Registration Date:2018-01-21
Expiration Date:2019-01-20
Updated Date:2018-01-21
Name Servers:ns1.qhoster.net
ns2.qhoster.net
ns3.qhoster.net
ns4.qhoster.net
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Max Rollox
Street:vanbiesbroeckstraat 19
City:gent
State:ov
Postal Code:9000
Phone:+32.0496045878
Email:djeezer12@outlook.com
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

If that site wasn't a scam then I'd actually be extremely surprised.

The only other search entry on google about that site is literally another scam accusation. Also, don't you think that if they are indeed operating a p2p trading site they would have at least some sort of marketing and legitimate backing from investors?

Also you can't just say that x is a scammer without proof. Djeezer as far as I can tell has tons of scam accusations and untrusted negative trust ratings, but no DT members have negged him probably because nobody has provided proof so far.

Did you get scammed by crypto-tradingmarket? If yes, can you provide some screenshots for proof?

Please, follow the scam report format which stickied here.

Smiley
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

If that site wasn't a scam then I'd actually be extremely surprised.

The only other search entry on google about that site is literally another scam accusation. Also, don't you think that if they are indeed operating a p2p trading site they would have at least some sort of marketing and legitimate backing from investors?

Also you can't just say that x is a scammer without proof. Djeezer as far as I can tell has tons of scam accusations and untrusted negative trust ratings, but no DT members have negged him probably because nobody has provided proof so far.

Did you get scammed by crypto-tradingmarket? If yes, can you provide some screenshots for proof?

Please, follow the scam report format which stickied here.

Yes I did get scammed for 0.074 btc, will post comprehensive details in the next day or so. I don't hold any hope of getting my funds back, but if my post stops others from getting ripped off and thwarts his various accounts here at BCT from scamming others then I'll consider it a result.
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

I transfered some bitcoin to the wallet of this site and it never changed the status pending.
The user $@to$h! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1183184) asked me to use this platform

It is such a shame what is going on in this forum...why is no one kicking out obvious scammers?

unfortunately, you will never get your btc back, feel free to pm me, I intend to see to it that the shithead eventually gets dealt with by his local law enforcement.
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:18:51 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 09:29:12 PM by Hairynipples

djeezer12 also owns this scam exchange:

https://bitcoinfasttx.com/

he goes under the user name Mari88

website is linked to the same postcode in Gent Belguim

RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: BITCOINFASTTX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2201913031_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2018-02-18T02:36:51Z
Creation Date: 2017-12-19T17:27:48Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-19T17:27:48Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Shane Gauger
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: zwijnaardsesteenweg, 157 0 
Registrant City: gent
Registrant State/Province: ov
Registrant Postal Code: 9000
Registrant Country: BE
Registrant Phone: +32.474035335
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: jeaninegeluck@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Shane Gauger
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: zwijnaardsesteenweg, 157 0
Admin City: gent
Admin State/Province: ov
Admin Postal Code: 9000
Admin Country: BE
Admin Phone: +32.474035335
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: jeaninegeluck@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Shane Gauger
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: zwijnaardsesteenweg, 157 0
Tech City: gent
Tech State/Province: ov
Tech Postal Code: 9000
Tech Country: BE
Tech Phone: +32.474035335
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: jeaninegeluck@gmail.com
Name Server: ns3.asurahosting.com
Name Server: ns4.asurahosting.com
DNSSEC: Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-03-04T21:20:53Z <<<
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:02:41 AM

Well, all of this analysis and info is interesting. But you need to provide proof that you actually got scammed by them before these information actually provide anything of use to track future projects from the same scammer.

As I said, use the scam report format to edit your OP:
Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Include proof of the scam please. No point posting any further whois data without proving that you did get scammed. It's nice that you're trying to stop others from getting ripped off, though.

Smiley
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Well, all of this analysis and info is interesting. But you need to provide proof that you actually got scammed by them before these information actually provide anything of use to track future projects from the same scammer.

As I said, use the scam report format to edit your OP:
Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Include proof of the scam please. No point posting any further whois data without proving that you did get scammed. It's nice that you're trying to stop others from getting ripped off, though.

Hi timerland

I'll fill out the scam report when I get home this evening.

The scumbag behind these scam exchanges and various accounts leaves a nice trail of evidence Smiley

If I stop even 1 person getting scammed I'm happy Smiley
OliverC

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

DOMAIN INFORMATION
ns2.qhoster.net
ns3.qhoster.net
ns4.qhoster.net
REGISTRANT CONTACT
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT

Too bad I didn’t find your post earlier.I can confirm djeezer12 is a scammer.He tried selling me first one S9 luckily through PayPal,and then 2 weeks later miner never got shipped and he says something is wrong with his merchant account with TNT so PayPal refunded me money.I was stupid enough to ask him about amazon gift cards he was saying he can get and he sucked me into paying him $500 CAD again through PayPal (different seller name) but couldn’t get money right away out of it so he asked me to confirm to PayPal that I received those gift cards so he can get money and pay the guy that supplies those cards.At first I refused but then he said he will give me $500 worth of BTC just to confirm to PayPal that I received gift cards which didn’t make sense to me but he explained that he has all money in crypto and is such a big husle to transfer into PayPal to pay his supplier.So he gave me a link to crypto-tradingmarket.com where I made account and he sent me BTC.I confirmed the PayPal so he came up with new task (don’t ask how I believed all of this) that PayPal has to see 2 good transactions between me and him in order to release that money I sent him,so he sent me more BTC in my crypto-trading market.com wallet and I payed him through PayPal again but this time he made money request and I didn’t pay attention that it wasn’t for goods and services and I paid him again.He said in 30 min he’ll get me gift card codes and tefund me second $500 and I can send him back all BTC he gave me.30 min turned into 2 hours,was late so nothing came.He tried to postpone it for next 2-3 days saying that he is at work and he would give them to me when he gets home and then next day that he was very busy and he forgot.I asked for money back and he stoped answering.I submitted claim through PayPal and finally got my first $500 back as for the second one I couldn’t make a claim but PayPal said to contact them if I want that money back and they will make it happen (they must’ve realized that he is a scammer).Sure hope they refund that second $500..I thought I’ll take that BTC that he gave me and be done with it,but wallet wouldn’t let me withdraw one day when I tried and then next day my wallet was 0 BTC.Then I found this post and got so mad at myself how stupid can a person be to believe crap he was telling me.Hope evrybody else sees this and never let that asshole scam anybody else.
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:17:21 PM by Hairynipples

DOMAIN INFORMATION
ns2.qhoster.net
ns3.qhoster.net
ns4.qhoster.net
REGISTRANT CONTACT
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT

Too bad I didn’t find your post earlier.I can confirm djeezer12 is a scammer.He tried selling me first one S9 luckily through PayPal,and then 2 weeks later miner never got shipped and he says something is wrong with his merchant account with TNT so PayPal refunded me money.I was stupid enough to ask him about amazon gift cards he was saying he can get and he sucked me into paying him $500 CAD again through PayPal (different seller name) but couldn’t get money right away out of it so he asked me to confirm to PayPal that I received those gift cards so he can get money and pay the guy that supplies those cards.At first I refused but then he said he will give me $500 worth of BTC just to confirm to PayPal that I received gift cards which didn’t make sense to me but he explained that he has all money in crypto and is such a big husle to transfer into PayPal to pay his supplier.So he gave me a link to crypto-tradingmarket.com where I made account and he sent me BTC.I confirmed the PayPal so he came up with new task (don’t ask how I believed all of this) that PayPal has to see 2 good transactions between me and him in order to release that money I sent him,so he sent me more BTC in my crypto-trading market.com wallet and I payed him through PayPal again but this time he made money request and I didn’t pay attention that it wasn’t for goods and services and I paid him again.He said in 30 min he’ll get me gift card codes and tefund me second $500 and I can send him back all BTC he gave me.30 min turned into 2 hours,was late so nothing came.He tried to postpone it for next 2-3 days saying that he is at work and he would give them to me when he gets home and then next day that he was very busy and he forgot.I asked for money back and he stoped answering.I submitted claim through PayPal and finally got my first $500 back as for the second one I couldn’t make a claim but PayPal said to contact them if I want that money back and they will make it happen (they must’ve realized that he is a scammer).Sure hope they refund that second $500..I thought I’ll take that BTC that he gave me and be done with it,but wallet wouldn’t let me withdraw one day when I tried and then next day my wallet was 0 BTC.Then I found this post and got so mad at myself how stupid can a person be to believe crap he was telling me.Hope evrybody else sees this and never let that asshole scam anybody else.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss from the scumbag, he is a serial scammer

Don't believe a word djeezer12 says, he is full of shit.

these are his other accounts that I've found so far, I'm sure there are many,many more:

acaua      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1187489
jmScripting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1497572
$@to$h! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1183184
mts9miner  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1909479
cryptoenthusiast3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1912196
spyro https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176047
questmin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1866175

Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

DOMAIN INFORMATION
ns2.qhoster.net
ns3.qhoster.net
ns4.qhoster.net
REGISTRANT CONTACT
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT

What email adresse(s) did he use for paypal transaction?    I'm following the F**ker around BCT like a bad fart.
OliverC

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

shane19vbv@gmail.com
gmoens1955@gmail.com
yannik88.biz@gmail.com

Somehow he managed to screw me over for the second $500,must’ve made it to be F and F on PayPal and I didn’t see it and I paid with my bank account,not credit card.Stupid
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

shane19vbv@gmail.com
gmoens1955@gmail.com
yannik88.biz@gmail.com

Somehow he managed to screw me over for the second $500,must’ve made it to be F and F on PayPal and I didn’t see it and I paid with my bank account,not credit card.Stupid

that really sucks for you Sad

He is an absolute lowlife.

If you look at this thread, he is "buying" and "selling" to himself with his various accounts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2968958.0
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

I transfered some bitcoin to the wallet of this site and it never changed the status pending.
The user $@to$h! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1183184) asked me to use this platform

It is such a shame what is going on in this forum...why is no one kicking out obvious scammers?

unfortunately, you will never get your btc back, feel free to pm me, I intend to see to it that the shithead eventually gets dealt with by his local law enforcement.

I am happy to assist in any way to put an end to this criminal and bring him to justice, will PM you.

edit: Cannot send PM, error below

User 'Hairynipples' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

I've enabled the setting for pm's.

If anyone has any identifying info on djeezer12 please feel free to contact me.

I will be spending time every day for as long as it takes to find him.
Hairynipples (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

I have his skype username, probably not very useful but if we put all the puzzle pieces together we might get a picture, will pm you the details..I am quite speechless he is able to continue his scams in the forum, why is his account not getting banned? All the focus on the merit system to improve quality while the worst lowlifes continue to steal and cheat without someone taking notice...what's going on here?!

What is his skype username?  Feel free to post it here for everyone to see.

There might be a way of tracing him by his phone number if its a genuine one linked to his various skype accounts.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 08:33:31 AM by Titus Maximus
Merited by krakozyabra (5)

Ask: Everyone who got scammed from this guy or other people should leave a negative trust rating, there are not enough ones and they keep scamming more people.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: