Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 10:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEON Network: decentralized blockchain, VISA payment card, platform of investing  (Read 3754 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

They had a presale earlier this year. What has the Zeon team been doing in the meantime? Are they still active on social media and on this forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Merit: 104

X-Block.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

They had a presale earlier this year. What has the Zeon team been doing in the meantime? Are they still active on social media and on this forum?
I don't know how active they are in social media, but Zeon community is grow - in their telegram channel now almost 12k users.
king_of_alts

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

I guess they were working on the mainnet and promoting the ICO.

matjas

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

They are not as active in twitter and Facebook as you would expect but still they are posting some announcements from time to time. I hope they will increase their activity later on. 

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

They are not as active in twitter and Facebook as you would expect but still they are posting some announcements from time to time. I hope they will increase their activity later on. 
Now the times of the bear market, many crypto projects and their team members are in a state of despondency, but I hope if the market starts its recovery it will give optimism to everyone and they will be more active.

levyashin

Activity: 560
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

It is hard times and they need some community manager or a team member assigned to this.

Still they get 11m so far, so it seems their strategy is working.

AIDUS
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  PRE-SALE START
11 DEC 2018
Nick-Cir

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
Frank37

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Just crossread the whitepaper. Will definetely need more time to understand all the stuff. Smiley

║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

It is hard times and they need some community manager or a team member assigned to this.

Instead of just believing the 11m$ investment I would very much like to see some proof but as they accept various currencies and also cc payment it's not possible unfortunately. But if it's true they did everyhing right.

king_of_alts

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Instead of just believing the 11m$ investment I would very much like to see some proof but as they accept various currencies and also cc payment it's not possible unfortunately. But if it's true they did everyhing right.

11m$ is a lot in this bear market so proof would be nice. I guess it mostly came from big investors so it should be easy to show.

thorRJ

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

Buying via card, will it be credit or debit? Once you confirm the purchase with the card, is there a deadline for sending the tokens?

z-LO-y

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

If the crypto market will grow then I think your project will have a good future. But in this period of time, all investors are seeing a drop in the value of almost all crypto-coins. Accordingly, the interest of many ico participants almost fell to zero. And the idea is very good, Central part in the ico and pay only one token ZEON
loup

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

11m$ is a lot in this bear market so proof would be nice. I guess it mostly came from big investors so it should be easy to show.
I think that a probe is a must nowadays with all the problems we have seen in other projects.
ParRus

Merit: 104

X-Block.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Buying via card, will it be credit or debit? Once you confirm the purchase with the card, is there a deadline for sending the tokens?
Opportunity buying tokens with fiat money can lead new investors into the project. Now many crypto holders have frozen money in other projects or tokens and still waiting for market recovery.
mr.robot8

Merit: 108

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

yes it seems an important sum with this low market, perhaps raised by big investors, it would need a person from the team dedicated to news here on the forum

belechau

Bridging the gap between traditional and decentral

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

yes it seems an important sum with this low market, perhaps raised by big investors, it would need a person from the team dedicated to news here on the forum
Currently the market has pushed large investors to projects with values already achieved, this makes Zeon a target for new applications at this time, or the next recovery, really a good balance in bad times

Tracy Tur

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Hey,  Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great plan, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Jepli

Activity: 350

BETINREAL.COM - Feel the Real Gambling Experience

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

If the crypto market will grow then I think your project will have a good future. But in this period of time, all investors are seeing a drop in the value of almost all crypto-coins. Accordingly, the interest of many ico participants almost fell to zero. And the idea is very good, Central part in the ico and pay only one token ZEON

I am hoping that this project will surpassed investor's expectations and will actually bring them good at the end. Smiley

pynetx

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Just curious that buying with card option is available for the residents of all countries in the world?

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram
loup

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

I am hoping that this project will surpassed investor's expectations and will actually bring them good at the end. Smiley
Opportunity buying tokens with fiat money can lead new investors into the project. Now many crypto holders have frozen money in other projects or tokens and still waiting for market recovery.
Indeed, I think the more options investors have to pay the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.