Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 12:31:10 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEON - World's decentralized blockchain: the scalable and invest without risks  (Read 2883 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

They had a presale earlier this year. What has the Zeon team been doing in the meantime? Are they still active on social media and on this forum?

I guess they were working on the mainnet and promoting the ICO.

They are not as active in twitter and Facebook as you would expect but still they are posting some announcements from time to time. I hope they will increase their activity later on. 

It is hard times and they need some community manager or a team member assigned to this.

Still they get 11m so far, so it seems their strategy is working.

Instead of just believing the 11m$ investment I would very much like to see some proof but as they accept various currencies and also cc payment it's not possible unfortunately. But if it's true they did everyhing right.

11m$ is a lot in this bear market so proof would be nice. I guess it mostly came from big investors so it should be easy to show.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thorRJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

Buying via card, will it be credit or debit? Once you confirm the purchase with the card, is there a deadline for sending the tokens?

z-LO-y

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

If the crypto market will grow then I think your project will have a good future. But in this period of time, all investors are seeing a drop in the value of almost all crypto-coins. Accordingly, the interest of many ico participants almost fell to zero. And the idea is very good, Central part in the ico and pay only one token ZEON
loup

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

They had a presale earlier this year. What has the Zeon team been doing in the meantime? Are they still active on social media and on this forum?

They are not as active in twitter and Facebook as you would expect but still they are posting some announcements from time to time. I hope they will increase their activity later on. 

It is hard times and they need some community manager or a team member assigned to this.

Instead of just believing the 11m$ investment I would very much like to see some proof but as they accept various currencies and also cc payment it's not possible unfortunately. But if it's true they did everyhing right.

11m$ is a lot in this bear market so proof would be nice. I guess it mostly came from big investors so it should be easy to show.
I think that a probe is a must nowadays with all the problems we have seen in other projects.
ParRus

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Buying via card, will it be credit or debit? Once you confirm the purchase with the card, is there a deadline for sending the tokens?
Opportunity buying tokens with fiat money can lead new investors into the project. Now many crypto holders have frozen money in other projects or tokens and still waiting for market recovery.

mr.robot8

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

yes it seems an important sum with this low market, perhaps raised by big investors, it would need a person from the team dedicated to news here on the forum

belechau

Bridging the gap between traditional and decentral

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

yes it seems an important sum with this low market, perhaps raised by big investors, it would need a person from the team dedicated to news here on the forum
Currently the market has pushed large investors to projects with values already achieved, this makes Zeon a target for new applications at this time, or the next recovery, really a good balance in bad times

Tracy Tur

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Hey,  Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great plan, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Jepli

Activity: 266

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

If the crypto market will grow then I think your project will have a good future. But in this period of time, all investors are seeing a drop in the value of almost all crypto-coins. Accordingly, the interest of many ico participants almost fell to zero. And the idea is very good, Central part in the ico and pay only one token ZEON

I am hoping that this project will surpassed investor's expectations and will actually bring them good at the end. Smiley

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-Commerce Platform to Buy or Sell Cars
pynetx

Activity: 532
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Just curious that buying with card option is available for the residents of all countries in the world?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|
loup

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

I am hoping that this project will surpassed investor's expectations and will actually bring them good at the end. Smiley
Opportunity buying tokens with fiat money can lead new investors into the project. Now many crypto holders have frozen money in other projects or tokens and still waiting for market recovery.
Indeed, I think the more options investors have to pay the better.
the_donald

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

That's true, though it's sad to see people not using their ETH/BTC. that's what it's for.

o48o
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

That's true, though it's sad to see people not using their ETH/BTC. that's what it's for.

Well... due market volatility and length of the icos (sometimes half a year), i am also considering to participate with fiat currencies on some of them... So at least in case of the possible refunds i know what i should get back.

▄█████▀
████▀▀
████

████
████
████
████
████

████
████▄▄▄▄
██████▀
.D e a l j o y.
▄██████
▀▀▀▀████
████

████
████
████
████
████

████
▄▄████
▄█████▀
Jepli

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

I think it would be ideal if many methods or options of ICO payment shall be made available to the general public for the ICO to be maximized. Imho.

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-Commerce Platform to Buy or Sell Cars
Jay2408

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

I think it would be ideal if many methods or options of ICO payment shall be made available to the general public for the ICO to be maximized. Imho.

They offer already quite a lot payment methods: Of course BTC+ETH but among others also Monero, Dash, EOS and Fiat money.

ParRus

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

They offer already quite a lot payment methods: Of course BTC+ETH but among others also Monero, Dash, EOS and Fiat money.
Many miners who have monero can invest too. As we can see the project team has done many payment methods to buy tokens and it's great.

Amelie Poulain

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Just curious that buying with card option is available for the residents of all countries in the world?
Most likely - yes, I think the requirement is only that it would be international Visa or Mastercard card, but I can be wrong.

ParRus

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Most likely - yes, I think the requirement is only that it would be international Visa or Mastercard card, but I can be wrong.
Who know - is there KYC procedure? Do we need to upload documents with personal info? Is it allowed to buy tokens for US citizens?

nobytes

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

I've read whitepaper few times now and i think i got most of it. Still Some questions remain open just because lack of my knowledge. Hopefully someone will make a great review video of it that goes in depth.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 448
Merit: 266

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

I've read whitepaper few times now and i think i got most of it. Still Some questions remain open just because lack of my knowledge. Hopefully someone will make a great review video of it that goes in depth.

You shouldn't worry about that since most people don't even read whitepapers, and few of them understand technical whitepapers fully. But just by trying to understand them you'll have an edge on this game.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.