Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 06:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEON Network: decentralized blockchain, VISA payment card, platform of investing  (Read 3727 times)
the_donald

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

If the crypto market will grow then I think your project will have a good future. But in this period of time, all investors are seeing a drop in the value of almost all crypto-coins. Accordingly, the interest of many ico participants almost fell to zero. And the idea is very good, Central part in the ico and pay only one token ZEON

I am hoping that this project will surpassed investor's expectations and will actually bring them good at the end. Smiley
Buying via card, will it be credit or debit? Once you confirm the purchase with the card, is there a deadline for sending the tokens?
Opportunity buying tokens with fiat money can lead new investors into the project. Now many crypto holders have frozen money in other projects or tokens and still waiting for market recovery.
Indeed, I think the more options investors have to pay the better.

That's true, though it's sad to see people not using their ETH/BTC. that's what it's for.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1004

Ternion.io - Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

If the crypto market will grow then I think your project will have a good future. But in this period of time, all investors are seeing a drop in the value of almost all crypto-coins. Accordingly, the interest of many ico participants almost fell to zero. And the idea is very good, Central part in the ico and pay only one token ZEON

I am hoping that this project will surpassed investor's expectations and will actually bring them good at the end. Smiley
Buying via card, will it be credit or debit? Once you confirm the purchase with the card, is there a deadline for sending the tokens?
Opportunity buying tokens with fiat money can lead new investors into the project. Now many crypto holders have frozen money in other projects or tokens and still waiting for market recovery.

That's true, though it's sad to see people not using their ETH/BTC. that's what it's for.

Well... due market volatility and length of the icos (sometimes half a year), i am also considering to participate with fiat currencies on some of them... So at least in case of the possible refunds i know what i should get back.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Jepli

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

I think it would be ideal if many methods or options of ICO payment shall be made available to the general public for the ICO to be maximized. Imho.

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-Commerce Platform to Buy or Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Jay2408

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

I think it would be ideal if many methods or options of ICO payment shall be made available to the general public for the ICO to be maximized. Imho.

They offer already quite a lot payment methods: Of course BTC+ETH but among others also Monero, Dash, EOS and Fiat money.

ParRus

Merit: 104

X-Block.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

They offer already quite a lot payment methods: Of course BTC+ETH but among others also Monero, Dash, EOS and Fiat money.
Many miners who have monero can invest too. As we can see the project team has done many payment methods to buy tokens and it's great.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Just curious that buying with card option is available for the residents of all countries in the world?
Most likely - yes, I think the requirement is only that it would be international Visa or Mastercard card, but I can be wrong.

ParRus

Merit: 104

X-Block.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Just curious that buying with card option is available for the residents of all countries in the world?
Most likely - yes, I think the requirement is only that it would be international Visa or Mastercard card, but I can be wrong.
Who know - is there KYC procedure? Do we need to upload documents with personal info? Is it allowed to buy tokens for US citizens?
nobytes

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

I've read whitepaper few times now and i think i got most of it. Still Some questions remain open just because lack of my knowledge. Hopefully someone will make a great review video of it that goes in depth.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 504
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

I've read whitepaper few times now and i think i got most of it. Still Some questions remain open just because lack of my knowledge. Hopefully someone will make a great review video of it that goes in depth.

You shouldn't worry about that since most people don't even read whitepapers, and few of them understand technical whitepapers fully. But just by trying to understand them you'll have an edge on this game.

░▒▓█ / / /x42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 448

https://www.betformcoin.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

You shouldn't worry about that since most people don't even read whitepapers, and few of them understand technical whitepapers fully. But just by trying to understand them you'll have an edge on this game.

Digging deeper into project details is a must for every prospective investor and it would help them in decision making for investment. DYOR is very important so as not to lose money. Imho. Smiley

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
omwibya

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

that's how you differentiate between good projects and bad ones. at least one criteria.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
salmaA24

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

investing without risk . this will like everyone . i see the potential of this project . the community is fast growing too . no doubt Zeon will be one of the best Crypto . so dont miss it and have your ZNC too Wink Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 532
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

investing without risk . this will like everyone . i see the potential of this project . the community is fast growing too . no doubt Zeon will be one of the best Crypto . so dont miss it and have your ZNC too Wink Wink

Investing without risk is utopian, all investments are risky in the end.
However You can minimize the risk, but blatently saying it's riskless... nah not possible in my opinion.

the_donald

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

However You can minimize the risk, but blatently saying it's riskless... nah not possible in my opinion.

yeah I think some people get overtly excited with some projects. risk is part of the business.

niklasmato

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

yeah I think some people get overtly excited with some projects. risk is part of the business.

Yeah exactly what i said in the previous comment.
However this doesn't take away the excitement of the project.
Just being carefull of saying riskless...

niklasmato

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

that's how you differentiate between good projects and bad ones. at least one criteria.

I do recommend to at least try to read the whitepapers. IF you don't succeed due to way to technical, you can always opt to search youtube for an ico review.
However do remember that most of these reviewers are getting payed to tell only the good things, it's actually just like those ICO review websites. Don't trust everything written on the internet. DYOR Smiley

phoenixdowndee

Merit: 113

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

We are happy to announce that Zeon Network has partnered with Crowdholding! Click here - http://bit.ly/2xFlDNH to read all about Zeon Coin.

Click here - http://bit.ly/2N1ZGgF to see their task and to start earning crypto for your feedback.

CROWDHOLDING.COM    ╠═══════ READ WHITEPAPER ═══════╣ FACEBOOK  TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM
APP TEAM DOCS FAQ ANN    A token which is actually useful...woop!  LINKEDIN    YOUTUBE  TWITTER  PINTEREST
ZeonNetwork
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

Have you got a masternode?

🌐ZEON COIN [ZNC] | INVEST IN ICO/CRYPTO WITHOUT RISKS THROUGH BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 AND DAO | [ANN] < WEBSITE /> < TELEGRAM /> < TEAM /> < ROADMAP /> 🌧AIRDROP < ONE PAGE /> < NO SEO /> < ORACLE HYPERION /> < ERC20 AND AFTER ICO MIGRATION TO ZNC 1:1 /> 🇨🇭SWISS MADE
saneredolks

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Greetings to forum participants, did anybody hear about BitMart and its bounty? Do they pay with real money just for registering and inviting friends?
eristelav

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

Hi all, I'm novice there but heard  a lot of about "Bounty", who could explain me what is it in detail?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.