Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD - Cartier Roadster XL - Mens Watch - Exceptional - Box/Certified  (Read 123 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:48:10 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:15:06 PM by Stratobitz

Up for sale is my Cartier Roadster XL - Men's Watch. I am selling it because I'm simply downsizing "all the stuff I own", and watches are one of them.

It's a beautiful timepiece in excellent condition. I just had it fully polished at the Cartier Store here in my area. The watch is automatic (self winding) but I had the "reserve" battery replaced by Cartier about 3 years ago. This was a watch I have worn for years, both in suit's to galas and for an every day watch. It's a sharp looking timepiece, and I've gotten comments many times when out at parties or events on it.

VIEW ALL OF THE IMAGES IN HIGH RESOLUTION HERE ON MY FLICKR ALBUM:     https://flic.kr/s/aHsmbwHdE9

Or see smaller versions below!

ITEM FEATURES

- Movement is perfect.

- Case is in excellent condition. Was just polished and the shine is almost like new.

- The crystal is perfect. Clean, no fogging, no scratches.

- Dial is perfect, as are hands. This watch has two timezones; see Photos for the 3rd Timezone Hand.

- Crown is in excellent condition; which sets the time for both zones as well as the Date.

- The reverse underside cap is slightly pitted. But it's the part that goes against your wrist/not seen.

- The seal is perfect. I have worn this watch in the Ocean on vacation. I wore it scuba diving in the Greek Isles. It's good to 100M however we only went down about 12-14M (40-50 Feet Down).

- This is a fantastic Every Day watch. It can be worn with a suit or tux, or with jeans and a T-Shirt (my style lol).

- I am including IN ADDITION to what is pictured (forgot to include it when I took them); a 2nd Wristband.  It's Black Leather. It's in fantastic shape, less one minor scrape on the edge of one side. Hardly noticable. It's a modern leather band, with an almost "molded" look. Very clean and modern.

I will ship the item via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature Confirmation.

RETAIL on this exact model is roughly $5700.

Asking $2950 which after looking at used prices/ebay I feel is a very fair price for both selller and buyer.

For that price I will cover USA shipping insured via 2 Day.

Guaranteed you will love it. If you aren't 100% Satisfied you can return it for a refund.

Lastly, I don't have the extra links to the  band - however I am 6'3, any my wrist is I'd say medium.  I banded/sized it for a loose fit (so I can spin it all the way around) for a more casual look. I don't think it will be an issue unless you have a HUGE wrist. Likely, you will want to have a link or two taken out if you are skinny. Or want a more snug fit.

PM any questions and Cheers!

Strato

IMAGES - PLEASE WAIT FOR THEM TO LOAD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: