Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?  (Read 1196 times)
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 2875

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
Merited by Nisharawal (1)

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Ripple has been in the news with so catchy titles like

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

When everybody will sell XRPs which they bought for 2-3$ XRP price will grow up. Maybe this summer - not yearlier

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
visiblehand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.  Also seems like the sooner they realize/admit that XRP is not a key part of that success, the more focused they'll be and the better they'll do.  That's likely to happen with lots of tokens in the future...they're utility tokens, not equity.
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

When everybody will sell XRPs which they bought for 2-3$ XRP price will grow up. Maybe this summer - not yearlier
Even i bought 700XRP when it was at 3.3$ but I'm still holding because I see Ripple will rise again sooner or later but it will go back to $3+.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

definitely it will go more that $3 because moneygram has signed the deal with ripple
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

I also bought Ripple in January for the price 2.66 per XRP. I'm very optimistic  about Ripple development this year. I guess when their partnership with Moneygram and Western Union will become stronger not just pilot like right now, it could affect XRP price, but we have to be patient. I expect 3-4 USD price later this year, probably in Autumn and if these partnership will continue and the whole market will grow, even 10 USD is possible, but not sooner than in 3 years from now.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

I believe that the Ripple company will be very successful. However the XRP token will not see the same massive hyped-gain that it once had before, due to the many significant FUDs and justified criticisms that have since gotten around.

There are a lot of competition now too, and Stellar Lumens (its direct competitor) is now actually getting wide adoption in developing/third-world countries (serving as a decentralized bank, exchange, and currency; and is working towards supporting its own ICO fund-raising too).

Exactly those are the concerns what I have too. May be they have changed their target from XRP and Ripple wont be hit like before. What they are doing it developing countries  will be just another fiat money alternative. It won't serve the true purpose of Crypto Currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

I believe that Ripple had a quite a run that is finished for now. Also, 3 USD is quite on the top of where it can get, considering its total circulation. It could reach there again, but I believe not before the end of this year.

It will slowly rise again together with other cryptos when Bitcoin and Ethereum start going up again.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Even i bought 700XRP when it was at 3.3$ but I'm still holding because I see Ripple will rise again sooner or later but it will go back to $3+.
I bought mine when it was 1.6$ and until  i keep holding my position this coin may recover it price. many banks and money transfer company interested to use its platform and considering it is the third coins with most market cap its price may bonce back to its all time high all we need is Patience and faith that this has something to prove.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Of course, because the ripple height depends on the amount of investors, So wait for the time and come back with a ripple coin of 3 $, Just hold what you need to earn a lot of money starting with ripple.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

Who knows when the value will rise back to this level, but ripple is a project where crypto can be integrated with bank system, I know that a lots of
FUD's and negative opinion about this coin so its risky to hold, but in the other hand since the value already jumped high and after btc crash down
xpr fell together with it, we will be able to see that the rise will  rise after we see also lots of investors to start bringing btc up and after that alts
community will rise up following btc again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

I do not know it is tricky no to make any predictions for ripple, it became little bit unpredictable.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Yes Ripple will go $3+ in some days because this time the price of bitcoin is so down when it will raise then ripple also will increase so its a very good chance to buy ripple and hold for a long term.

shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

Who knows when the value will rise back to this level, but ripple is a project where crypto can be integrated with bank system, I know that a lots of
FUD's and negative opinion about this coin so its risky to hold, but in the other hand since the value already jumped high and after btc crash down
xpr fell together with it, we will be able to see that the rise will  rise after we see also lots of investors to start bringing btc up and after that alts
community will rise up following btc again.

But BTC came back to like -50% from $20k to $10k again.... but Ripple is still -75% down from $3.65 to $0.92.
That's why don't want to sale at this much loss Sad

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

i think! Last year XRPs will grown up to $3 or first month of 2019!
This is a best coin to buy and hold at the moment!
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

I think Ripple will start to recover some of the ground back towards its recent highs, when the adoption and use of the coin for its intended purpose proliferates. Don't forget it is for sue by the financial organisations to facilitate cash transfers and as a utility token. Speculation on future prices will always occur but i see its proper value coming from its use.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

ripple is one of those coins that is 100% pure pump and dump. other altcoins may have some extra thing going on for them like ethereum having the ICO pumps, but Ripple has nothing more than pure pump and dump.

so they way these pump and dump coins work is that they have a period of pumping where they can even reach a big ATH and there is a lot of profit there. for example we saw 7000% rise in it thanks to the gigantic pump of it. but after the pump is over, there will be a very long dumping phase where first the owners and whales dump and cash out to go to other coins then newbies panic sell and finally since there is no more pumps the price slowly goes down.
this will last until the next pump phase which can take a month to more than year to begin. and it depends on when the same owners and whales decide it is time to make money from that coin again. so you can not predict the time of it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Haunebu

Activity: 3024
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

I am not a big fan of Ripple myself, but I think Ripple has huge potential and can easily go back to $3 again in the future when the rally by bitcoin begins in the near future(My prediction). The fact is that the Ripple developers are actively updating Ripple and are engaging in huge partnerships around the world(Western Union was a big one) which goes to show how dedicated they are towards their project which according to me will help Ripple rise in value in the long run. This is a good time to purchase Ripple since its value is low at the moment and HODL until it reaches $3 again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Soon the crypto-currency market should come alive and ripple, like most other coins should grow well in price. Recently, not only the world banks, but also large financial corporations became interested in this coin. This coin, despite being completely centralized, has a very good chance of success. Therefore it is quite possible that by the summer of this year the ripple will again reach its previous price record, and maybe even further. Everything will depend on the general state of the crypto-currency market.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

Ripple is not a crypto currency, so what kind of price do bankers need - they will do this price. If they need to raise it higher they will frosting a part of coins, if they need to lower it again, they will release more coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: