Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin:Hodl or sell  (Read 954 times)
YD_Crypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

Hold. this time is price dip. so buy more BTC and hold it. hold always winners.
bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

Is it a time for bitcoin hodl or sale? Please suggest me!
In my views, you should hold Bitcoin at this time.
This is not a good time to sell Bitcoin as the prices are relatively lower. If you wait for 2 or 3 months you might get a good value for your BTC as the prices will be enough high till  that time.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

For now is the time to hold bitcoin, and if you have excess money can buy bitcoin because the price goes down. Keep holding bitcoin and be patient for the next few months there will be an increase in bitcoin. And you will arrive at the time of selling it.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

For now is the time to hold bitcoin, and if you have excess money can buy bitcoin because the price goes down. Keep holding bitcoin and be patient for the next few months there will be an increase in bitcoin. And you will arrive at the time of selling it.

Yes, just hold on your bitcoin specially if the market is on a downtrend. And then accumulate more because its a good buying point when the price is dipping. But I would advise not to borrow money from others just to invest right now. Risk is too high and you might unable to pay it on time.

Just invest what you can afford to lose and pray to the crypto Gods that next month will bring a positive sentiments and the  price increase as what we have been expecting it to be.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

If you will look atthe charts now you can see that it might form an eliot wave. That means after the correction happens it will be followed by a new market High's.

It could be a good time to buy bitcoins now just make sure that when it rallies up you better sell when the peak of the wave is reached. It would be really a better thing to do if you will learn first from the trusted peole on how to trade.

As you learn and understand the market your decision will be much more effective.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Well for me it is better to hold your investment than sell it. The only thing you would do to bitcoin if you sell your investments is hindering bitcoin's chance to an increase. Bitcoin's value is very volatile and could change even with the slightest cash-out or cash-in. So for me it is both suitable to hold bitcoins than sell it. You would have a chance at a bigger increase, and you are not hurting bitcoin's value.

HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

The decision to hold or sell the bitcoins depends upon many factors and set the goal that at which price you can hold the bitcoins and which price you have to sell them to get profit.  I am holding the coins and in wait of more profits.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

I must say it three times HODLE HODLE HODLE, right now there is less chance of price drop but great chance to grow up quickly.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

The best decision for bitcoin welfare, and also for the investor to maximize opportunity, the best way for me is to hold your precious bitckin investments. Not only does selling bitcoin strip you away of seizing a possible price increase in bitcoin, but it also hinders bitcoin to increase in value. Which does not happen in holding bitcoin. I mean, it's not hurting to keep your investments right?
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Hold. this time is price dip. so buy more BTC and hold it. hold always winners.
That's true! In case of bitcoin, those who are patient with it and are not there to do panic selling with bitcoin are the ones who have become millionaires in the industry of virtual currencies. We should look at the history of bitcoin and keep holding it tight for better future.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

It's time to bitcoin just still hold. Bitcoin holding depends price UP or Down. So it's time better, because now bitcoin price very down .now if you can buy many bitcoin and keep them holding. If you get more and more bitcoin and hold ,then I hope you will get some good profit. So I suggest you ,just still hold.

12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

This time is best to buy bitcoin and hold it because it is now rising and I think it will become $20k by March, I hope that the prediction is right!
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:51 PM
Merited by mifanmuzny (1)

You must be very new around here if you think THIS is a long downward trend
It has had a downward trend for more than one day before. I remember it happening like a month ago. It went slowly down for a few years straight at one point. I'm not saying don't do what you want but considering how utterly wrong your statement is I'd think about maybe being more patient because it's only the beginning of the third day. It's also possible it's correcting after a 25x year but it will probably go back up. Pull backs are healthy.
Hold until at least 2020. You'll thank yourself.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

Only holding can bring you more. If you sell now you're risking to get up in few months with regrets when the price will be higher than it is now

The best is yet to come!
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

for now if you have bitcoin and buy at a very expensive price you should hold the bitcoin you have, because if you sell bitcoin at this price you are likely to get a loss because you can not enjoy when selling bitcoin in expensive price again.
Koomsd

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

i think time to buy cheap bitcoin now price is best i think now not down btc
Aroshnoor

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Hold your bitcoin.this is time for bitcoin hold and more buy.now bitcoin dump in market.but i am sure in this year bitcoin crossed 30k$ .so please don,t sell your bitcoin .just hold it.
Cgrbb

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

its time to hold on your bitcoin ofcourse as the market is on a downtrend. Its on a good buying point so maybe you can buy some more. dont forget! dont take credits to invest. Its not good to lose the money which isnt yours already.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Just hold whatever it may come in the next months. Forget about the downs and focus on the ups, don't be emotional and hold till peak season then sell. Repeat it next year

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

If you don't need the money then i suggest to hold until you really need it. Wait till the end of the year and see if the price is really worth waiting for and if you still want to invest in bitcon or want to cashout

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: