Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO Live|Collected|$8,564,367|Bitcoinfy|Each sign up 20 coins / PRICE PER $0.25  (Read 146 times)
sunnyguy (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:27:02 AM

BITCOINFY (BCT)

CURRENT PRICE $0.25

COLLECTED: $8,564,367

MAX supply: 60,000,000

PHASE 1   1,000,000   USD 0.05   Feb 1, 2018
PHASE 2   1,000,000   USD 0.10   Feb 3, 2018
PHASE 3   2,000,000   USD 0.15   Feb 6, 2018
PHASE 4   3,000,000   USD 0.20   Feb 9, 2018
PHASE 5   4,000,000   USD 0.25   Feb 13, 2018
PHASE 6   5,000,000   USD 0.30   Feb 15, 2018
PHASE 7   7,000,000   USD 0.35   Feb 20, 2018
PHASE 8   8,000,000   USD 0.40   Feb 28, 2018
PHASE 9   9,000,000   USD 0.45   Mar 1, 2018
FINAL   10,000,000   USD 0.50   Mar 19, 2018

Exchanges
Bitcoinfy Coin [BCT ticker] will be trading since April on exchanges: Bitfinex, Binance, CEX.io, HitBTC, Poloniex, Cryptopia, TIDEX, KuCoin.

Start price: $6.00 - $8.00

LISTING DATE | START | 03 APRIL 2018

Cryptocurrency exchange is a service to buy and sell Bitcoinfy (BCT) for Bitcoins(BTC) and fiat currency. The exchange rate fluctuates in real-time based on the demand and supply of other users.

A clear way to your private future
The first private untraceable cryptocurrency

Bitcoinfy brings sound money to the world, fulfilling the original promise of Bitcoin as “Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash”. Merchants and users are empowered with low fees and reliable confirmations. The future shines brightly with unrestricted growth, global adoption, permissionless innovation, and decentralized development.

All are welcome to join the Bitcoinfy community as we move forward in creating sound money accessible to the whole world.

Profits
The annual dividend for the stakeholders XX% in USD and XX% in BTC.
The Bytecoin ecosystem is extremely diverse which makes it very liquid by its nature.

Your money is safe with Bitcoinfy
Bitcoinfy is resistant to hacks. Cryptographic algorithms that we’ve used to power the currency are impossible to crack. Any attempt to figure out your account key would require an enormous amount of resources which makes an attack unprofitable.rofit as minimum twic

Instant International Zero-Fee Money Transfers
You can receive and make instant transactions without any fees all around the world. This is possible due to transaction processing being conducted by network users who are rewarded by the network itself. During transaction processing users have no access to the information concerning sender, receiver, or the amount of money transferred.rrencies)

Protecting your Private Data
If you set up a high anonymity level for your transactions, nobody will know where you receive money from or where you send it. This is entirely impossible to figure ou

Bitcoinfy is a private, decentralized cryptocurrency with open source code that allows everyone to take part in the Bitcoinfy network development. Privacy and security come naturally from using Bitcoinfy. The best solution for those who want to keep their financial privacy.
Instant private transactions are provided all around the world by the Bitcoinfy Network, they are totally untraceable, and they don’t require any additional fees.

Fiat currencies are assigned to specific territories while Bitcoinfy is bound to the Internet and therefore is international by default.

Reducing your Business Risks
Bitcoinfy is oriented towards fair and open business. The Bitcoinfy network offers fraud protection which makes automatic chargeback impossible. Once a deal is closed and the payment is sent no transfer can be returned automatically. The payment can be refunded only through the free will of the parties involved.
Profits
Safety
Privacy
Benefits
Bitcoinfy Protects your Personal Data
Global Payment
Private Transactions
Reliable Investment of your Resources[/size]
[/size]

General Terms of Use
The aim of bitcoinfy.io is to create a user-friendly environment where users can potentially grow their Cryptocurrency portfolios. We are not, do not intend and do not wish to be associated with any form of FIAT money transactions. We are and will remain 100% decentralized cryptocurrency, which has no connection with the global banking system.

Bitcoinfy is an open source, decentralized cryptocurrency, working on a peer-to-peer network.
You “the user” acknowledge that Virtual Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoinfy, etc. are not legal tender and are not regulated by governmental entity. Any changes in regulations, legislative system of a state of any country or at any international level may have a direct impact on the value of any cryptocurrency.
Any technical difficulties experienced by the Bitcoinfy system may prevent access or use of members virtual currency temporarily or permanently, all depending on the severity of damage.
Transactions in virtual currency such as bitcoin are irreversible, any incidental transaction will not be recovered.
Only individuals above 18 years old+ and have the maturity according to their country laws are allowed to create account in Bitcoinfy.io.
Bitcoinfy.io has the right to refuse access or restrict any person or entity and has the full right to suspend or completely remove any account that may conduct fraudulent activities.
You “the user” Agrees to use their 100% authentic name and identity on all information provided in our platform.
Bitcoinfy.io keeps the full right to block any user who is defined as a user who has multiple accounts in our system. Once an account is prohibited the user will be forced to immediately withdraw their BTC wallet.
We prohibit the use of BCT to organize, participate or to be used in any criminal activity that could cause any form of physical and/or financial harm to individuals or business.
Bitcoinfy.io is not a financial advisor. You “the user” acknowledge that you are not relying on Bitcoinfy.io or any of the direct indirect representatives to make decisions regarding your personal or business investments. All individuals or companies should get advice from an official/legal financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Be aware that trading or investing into cryptocurrencies brings huge risk for your capital.
You “the user” acknowledges that the cryptocurrency industry has high volatility and the price of any asset is completely unpredictable. That environment can result in a significant loss in very short period of time.
Bitcoinfy.io is not responsible if a user cannot access his account, temporarily or permanently due to technical difficulties. In case you activate your 2FA protection make sure you do not lose your device, otherwise you may lose access to your personal account.
Bitcoinfy.io is not responsible for any loss that a user can suffer due to a technical or a hacking incident that would affect the Bitcoinfy.io system.
You “the user” acknowledge that in staking there is no guarantee of a daily profit and there is absolutely no guarantee of the investors (the user) crypto-capital if the system fails at some point.
Bitcoinfy.io has the full right to change the staking algorithm, interest rates and the payment structure at any time. Bitcoinfy has the right to implement new rules to the staking platform at any time.
All payments made within our staking programs will be paid in virtual currencies, which are not a legal tender. In this case we are using BCT but we keep the full right to change the payment virtual-currency at any time. All daily crypto-interests are calculated by a formula, the takes in consideration the current price of BCT compared to BTC.
You “the user” understand that your invested cryptocurrency-capital is locked until the end of the stake-term-plan you have chosen.
No warranties
This Website / Bitcoinfy.io / is provided “as is,” with all faults, and bitcoinfy.io express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website / bitcoinfy,io / or the materials contained on this Website / bitcoinfy,io /. Also, nothing contained on this Website / bitcoinfy,io / shall be interpreted as advising you.

General Risk Disclosure

Investing/trading virtual currency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoinfy, etc. brings high risk. The Cryptocurrency world is very volatile and can result in partial or full capital-loses in a matter of minutes. In addition, legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state or on international level can drastically change any crypto currency value. Users must never invest capital they are not willing to lose.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:36:31 AM

Congratulation for reaching softcap ico. Will Bitcoinfy have some bounty about your project ? would be great if have some bounty can help some marketing & want some doing contribution for BCT Project

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sunnyguy (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Congratulation for reaching softcap ico. Will Bitcoinfy have some bounty about your project ? would be great if have some bounty can help some marketing & want some doing contribution for BCT Project

Hello,

Thank you for support.

Yes - have !

You can contact us on info@bitcoinfy.io and we can start to roll out all today/tonight Smiley

Best,
brainbuzzerme

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

Hi. I was trying to take my bitcoins out from your wallet and they seem to be stuck. The transaction has not been added to block explorer but the amount is deducted from my account. Can you please help?
brainbuzzerme

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Hello. I have that same problem: I was trying to take my BTC out of your wallet and they seem to be stuck. The amount is deducted from my account too. Please help me. Thanks!

They told me on facebook that I can take out bitcoins only at the time of launch on exchange platform. But they never replied to stuck transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: