Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO market research  (Read 168 times)
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Hello, guys!

Recently I decided to look for the information about prices of ICO support services. I found out that there is a lack of such info on the Internet. That's why I decided to write an independent article for my cryptoblog Wink

Guys, who participate in ICO-projects or work in ICO-agencies, please, join our free and confidential research:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFOGhbdzbFXbTaJIGcVhpI5wMhGr8-3XOUJrxrqFVcfiOfFg/viewform

Thanks a lot for your help!
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

Why do you need it? Our information?
general.klo

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

Hey! That is good idea. I represent ICO-project, we will participate  Wink

Good Luck with your article!!!
Yohodl.com

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

Interesting, did it
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

I don't need any private details and we guarantee this information won't be published anywhere. Research is 100 % confidential.

I just would like to find out real needs of ICO market now, what exactly ICO-projects are looking for now? Which kind of support? What problems they face while preparing ICO? What problems ICO-agencies face?
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

Hey! That is good idea. I represent ICO-project, we will participate  Wink

Good Luck with your article!!!

Great, thanks a lot! Really appreciate it!  Smiley Smiley
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Please, leave your email or Telegram, so we could provide you with some updates on our research or ask you for a competent feedback.
Remove this if you want to make sure that you will keep participants info confidential. Many people who are involved with crypto are getting high volume of ICO promotion through email SPAM these days so its better not to provide your professional/personal email on random surveys like this and airdrops...
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Tsk... Of course there are lots and lots and lots of information in the internet specially for free sites, are you going just to share something you've learn for almost a year in the internet for free? Of course there are details that aren't mean to be share in an open site's... Like some details on ICO projects.... How naive you are..
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

Hello, guys!

Recently I decided to look for the information about prices of ICO support services. I found out that there is a lack of such info on the Internet. That's why I decided to write an independent article for my cryptoblog Wink

Guys, who participate in ICO-projects or work in ICO-agencies, please, join our free and confidential research:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFOGhbdzbFXbTaJIGcVhpI5wMhGr8-3XOUJrxrqFVcfiOfFg/viewform

Thanks a lot for your help!
If you searching some first check this forum because all the Crypto related news are always updated in this forum. So you must research clearly in internet you will get more information. Anyway congrats but don't create negative feedback in internet because it is one of the major role in Day to day life this will useful to analyse everything.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Please, leave your email or Telegram, so we could provide you with some updates on our research or ask you for a competent feedback.
Remove this if you want to make sure that you will keep participants info confidential. Many people who are involved with crypto are getting high volume of ICO promotion through email SPAM these days so its better not to provide your professional/personal email on random surveys like this and airdrops...

This field is not not nessesary, you can not leave your contact if you want  Smiley
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

I don't need any private details and we guarantee this information won't be published anywhere. Research is 100 % confidential.

I just would like to find out real needs of ICO market now, what exactly ICO-projects are looking for now? Which kind of support? What problems they face while preparing ICO? What problems ICO-agencies face?

then ok. i'll do that
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

A very good initiative indeed. Hope your success with it. And thanks for your invitation into your research. Will try to contribute to it. Its always good see enthusiatic people like working for crypto. This makes hopeful about a better future for crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: