Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 05:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlueCredit [BCT] - System [New Cryptocurrency]  (Read 771 times)
lockept93 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:16:41 PM by lockept93

Hey all.

Since Bitcoin was around 100$, i was creating a concept for a coin that would fit all needs (imo) and i leave it over the years inside of my desk(top).
I see so many stupid and nonsens in the world of cryptos and i asked myself, why not take your concept and start to build it up and share it, maybe it opens some doors to realize it.

So i want share my coin, thats not created yet! First of all i would like to read some opinions and maybe some ideas and problem resolutions.
So feel free to contibute!

BlueCredit - System

The ECredit - System is divided in two related coins (good to compare with NEO or ETH).

1. BlueCredits (or HardCredits)
There is a total supply of 1.000.000.000 BC, no decimal places.
Generating GreenCredits, every 100k transactions the same amount (1BC generates 1 GC every 100k transactions).

2. GreenCredits (or SoftCredits)
No max. supply. Used as daily fast money and are required to send BlueCredits.

So BlueCredits generating GreenCredits like ETH or NEO gas. But in this case the "gas" is the actual money we use and BlueCredits are more an investment system that generates new money.

The transaction fee is determinated on 0.0001 % of any amount. 50% of the transaction fees goes to the miners that solve the transactions, the other 50% get burned! This is how the coin regulates itself.

Miners are only using their power to solve transactions - there is no rising difficulty or something else they need to solve. It's an eco friendly mining system. Every miner who solve a transaction get the 50% fees from it.

In this system investors could have a lot of interest in BlueCredits to hold cause they generating new supply. On the other hand the GreeCredit would be the payment methode for any time and any "money" transaction. It would regulate it self with the burning effect and could handle a stable finance system.

For any questions and ideas or even people who want to join this journey - write here your opinions or send me PMs.

This is just the first concept base. I need help. I'm looking for motivated coders helping to create this new Blockchain!

Join on Discord:
https://discord.gg/SydXtRu  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

Res

systemist

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:55:42 PM

Hi, how would BlueCredits generate GreenCredits? and what happens to BlueCredits after GreenCredits is created?
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

Hi, how would BlueCredits generate GreenCredits? and what happens to BlueCredits after GreenCredits is created?

BC greate daily the same amount in GC. The final parameters are not fix yet.
Nothing happens with the BC after this - have a look at NEO for example. You generate gas, but the NEO doesn't appear.

At least it will be a main wallet only generation of GC so if all BC owners hold their funds in their wallet, they generate daily 1.000.000.000 GC.

So in the beginning there is a supply generating phase - after the coin is used and known, all the transactions will burn coins and with the time there comes the point where more coins will burn than generate. This is how it regulates itself. If more coins get burned than generated, one GC would rise in value and the number if coins that goes to fee go down (cause less coins are more money at this moment).

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Ok let me clear this to you. Even though you burn half of the transaction fee it will just add to the total supply and thus it is not as you mentioned will regulate itself. Second since you need green credit to transact blue credit, therefore you would be needing an initial green credit for every blue credit that they have so that the user can use this as transactions. Third, what is the function of blue credit that is not yet a feature of any cryptocurrency, the community needs and wants a functions that is unique so that the "investment" you are talking about blue coin is possible.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Ok let me clear this to you. Even though you burn half of the transaction fee it will just add to the total supply and thus it is not as you mentioned will regulate itself. Second since you need green credit to transact blue credit, therefore you would be needing an initial green credit for every blue credit that they have so that the user can use this as transactions. Third, what is the function of blue credit that is not yet a feature of any cryptocurrency, the community needs and wants a functions that is unique so that the "investment" you are talking about blue coin is possible.

1. I don't understand why you believe it's not possible to burn coins with transactions? Sure it regulates itself.
If there too many coins out there the price fall and people pay more credits for fees for the same dollar/or btc value.
It will find a pretty stable price in the end and thats the goal.

2. Sure there is a beginning supply of GreenCredits and a simulated transaction flow to start this system.

3. There 2 kinds of crypto needs. Fast anonymous safe money to send and receive payments in daily life & investment and speculation possibilities.
GreenCredits going to be a stable fiat opportunity.
BlueCredits are more like gold or Bitcoin. People want get it and hold it cause its generate money for them. And together with a max supply its going up longterm for sure (if the whole project success). So BlueCredits are the core element everybody whant to have. And after you hold BlueCredits, you will think twice when you going sell them.  Wink

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

The transaction fee is determinated on 0.0001 % of any amount. 50% of the transaction fees goes to the miners that solve the transactions, the other 50% were burned! This is how the coin regulates itself.

Can you explain this?

How does burning 50% of the transaction fees prevent the coin from becoming worthless after it is launched?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

The transaction fee is determinated on 0.0001 % of any amount. 50% of the transaction fees goes to the miners that solve the transactions, the other 50% were burned! This is how the coin regulates itself.

Can you explain this?

How does burning 50% of the transaction fees prevent the coin from becoming worthless after it is launched?

Every coin is worthless after launch. And nobody said the burning function prevent the coin becomming worthless. If nobody use it, nobody want it and nobody buy it, then it becomes worthless like everything else would do.

But imagine all people of the world are using the ECredit System and pay their bread with GCredits - im talking about that point.

Getting this scenario is an other question...maybe it's just believing in the concept.

The 1.000.000.000 BlueCredits are 100% "premined" and will contibuted in a quite similar way like ICOs do.
Marketing and bounty campaigns and so on.

Additional to that there is a amount that will used to "reward" companies/ websites/ services that decide to use, accept, pay GCredits - For example Amazon would get 1 mio BlueCredits from me, if they accept GCredits as payments .  Cheesy

Sure it would start with smaller partners, but you know what i mean.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

Can you explain this?

Every coin is worthless after launch. And nobody said the burning function prevent the coin becomming worthless. If nobody use it, nobody want it and nobody buy it, then it becomes worthless like everything else would do.

Ok, so burning the transaction fees in no way helps regulate the coin. 

You shouldn't claim it does.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Can you explain this?

Ok, so burning the transaction fees in no way helps regulate the coin. 

You shouldn't claim it does.

Let's say it "could", sure it don't exclude the first steps of every currency - get known, used and believing in the concept.

But if this coin reaching this point, it would be regulate itself depending on transaction numbers and values.

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

I'm gooing looking for people who want to join and help realzing this coin with this concept. First of all i will create a discord group today for everyone whos interesting in this.

Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

I believe in project and pretty much interested in getting involved in building this project as a active team member and investor. I am still analyzing whole scenario, will give all my inputs to build this to reality. I can be helpful in product development, real world use case scenario implementations. Have a team for web development we can get some help.
Worldtokenindex

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

Can you explain this?

But imagine all people of the world are using the ECredit System and pay their bread with GCredits - im talking about that point.

Getting this scenario is an other question...maybe it's just believing in the concept.

The 1.000.000.000 BlueCredits are 100% "premined" and will contibuted in a quite similar way like ICOs do.

Additional to that there is a amount that will used to "reward" companies/ websites/ services that decide to use, accept, pay GCredits - For example Amazon would get 1 mio BlueCredits from me, if they accept GCredits as payments .  Cheesy

You are saying will burn only 50% of transaction fees not the Blue Credits then how is it regulating? I don't see coin supply reduces over the period with more usage like in Ripple case as you know they are allotting to the banks who are going to use Ripple as a medium to transact. Then every transaction completes there is little portion of Ripple tokens gets burned as a transaction fees in this case may be i am missing something here? Can you elaborate how the tokens getting burned.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Can you explain this?

You are saying will burn only 50% of transaction fees not the Blue Credits then how is it regulating? I don't see coin supply reduces over the period with more usage like in Ripple case as you know they are allotting to the banks who are going to use Ripple as a medium to transact. Then every transaction completes there is little portion of Ripple tokens gets burned as a transaction fees in this case may be i am missing something here? Can you elaborate how the tokens getting burned.

First i believe in the decentral system, the main reason BTC was created. Ripple is something that use the technology for the other side. I dont like the way cooperating with banks. Sure it will rise, but is it the money we use in future? I think not. It's just way for banks to live longer. In the end, i think a decentral currency will take over, deosn't matter what banks and gouvernements say or do.
So pls don't compare anything to ripple )

I don't think token is the right definition. Like i say, the GreenCredits are the main used money for the daily transaction needs, the GC regulates itself, not the BlueCredits!
BC are like BTC or Gold. There is no burn or creation of these, it's just the base of the whole system.

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Start looking for people who wants to join the journey - hide me up if someone is interested!

Worldtokenindex

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Can you explain this?

First i believe in the decentral system, the main reason BTC was created. Ripple is something that use the technology for the other side. I dont like the way cooperating with banks. Sure it will rise, but is it the money we use in future? I think not. It's just way for banks to live longer. In the end, i think a decentral currency will take over, deosn't matter what banks and gouvernements say or do.

I don't think token is the right definition. Like i say, the GreenCredits are the main used money for the daily transaction needs, the GC regulates itself, not the BlueCredits!
BC are like BTC or Gold. There is no burn or creation of these, it's just the base of the whole system.

I do agree with you Ripple is Centralized even though they burn coin it's all in control of banks again weather they want to take it up or down their best interest. I am not a fan of Ripple but trying to understand concept i guess used wrong example. So Blue Credits stay constant and creating interest in users to hold those for mining green credits and they can spend these for their daily use in platforms where we integrated our Coin for transactions. So project success depends on how many platforms we integrate this coin for real time transactions.

I think it's great idea needed good team effort and may be need one of our own Marketplace to start integrating our coin like forking a "Openbazar" or similar and working with other small retails who can accept our Green Credit. Thank you on your clarification looking forward to move forward will wait for updates.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Can you explain this?

I do agree with you Ripple is Centralized even though they burn coin it's all in control of banks again weather they want to take it up or down their best interest. I am not a fan of Ripple but trying to understand concept i guess used wrong example. So Blue Credits stay constant and creating interest in users to hold those for mining green credits and they can spend these for their daily use in platforms where we integrated our Coin for transactions. So project success depends on how many platforms we integrate this coin for real time transactions.

I think it's great idea needed good team effort and may be need one of our own Marketplace to start integrating our coin like forking a "Openbazar" or similar and working with other small retails who can accept our Green Credit. Thank you on your clarification looking forward to move forward will wait for updates.

At least you can say the plan is creating something like ripple with the vison of bitcoin. But like i said i dont want compare this to something else, have to be unique.

Make it easy and worthfull to accept this coin is the majory marketing plan. This is no ICO, but the BlueCredits will be shared for organisations that accept GCredits as payments and more.

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

More opinions?

loughlin

Activity: 700

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

Discord for this project is open to join: https://discord.gg/M8xXnfd

I was curious and I like to know more about this idea
invitation link has been expired. Can you post new?
thanks
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

Discord for this project is open to join: https://discord.gg/M8xXnfd

I was curious and I like to know more about this idea
invitation link has been expired. Can you post new?
thanks

https://discord.gg/SydXtRu

My fault, thx.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: