Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Updated 1:1Bonus|10k Grand Giveaway|Hosted Staking Shift  (Read 1143 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Quite an interesting project, it is markedly different from others .I was wondering how soon to get back my initial investment ?
Hello) Initial investment back pretty quickly , in less than two months .It's cool , right  Cool?
Wow, that's really fast . Another question, can I use my RCA coins to buy other cryptocurrencies?
Yeah , but I also heard they could be exchanged for others cryptos.
Very convenient and simple , it's all super safe ,isn't it ?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Quite an interesting project, it is markedly different from others .I was wondering how soon to get back my initial investment ?
Hello) Initial investment back pretty quickly , in less than two months .It's cool , right  Cool?
Wow, that's really fast . Another question, can I use my RCA coins to buy other cryptocurrencies?
Well certainly!  RCA is just an incredibly safe project .They have the best security protocols to keep your coins safe !!!At first, I also doubted, but then I realized that they have the best security protocols in the world. It's really cool!)
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Well certainly!  RCA is just an incredibly safe project .They have the best security protocols to keep your coins safe !!!At first, I also doubted, but then I realized that they have the best security protocols in the world. It's really cool!)
I am waiting for the project to be the first among others .It is very interesting .   Grin
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

I am waiting for the project to be the first among others .It is very interesting .   Grin
Exactly. Interestingly , they will be able to come up with a new one to become a mega-popular?
compimprove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

This is great. I will join it soon. Hope the project a successful.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Exactly. Interestingly , they will be able to come up with a new one to become a mega-popular?
Do you know how many countries are involved in the project ? I have a couple of friends from Russia who send their daughter to the United States with this money .
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

Do you know how many countries are involved in the project ? I have a couple of friends from Russia who send their daughter to the United States with this money .
No,, dnot know . But I also have friends from another country who also send money or pay for purchases on the Internet
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

No,, dnot know . But I also have friends from another country who also send money or pay for purchases on the Internet
It's cool that the project is developing so successfully.If he continues to be steep and will lead among others, it will be a great success .
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

It's cool that the project is developing so successfully.If he continues to be steep and will lead among others, it will be a great success .
that's right,hopefully it will become as popular as Bitcoin. I advise all friends to join Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

that's right,hopefully it will become as popular as Bitcoin. I advise all friends to join Wink
All my friends have already joined me . They are all happy and actively use the project, even my mother !Although she never trusted such things, but now everything is fine .
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

All my friends have already joined me . They are all happy and actively use the project, even my mother !Although she never trusted such things, but now everything is fine .
Mom?lol, I've got them old, and they don't need it at all. Of the family only his wife and eldest son are .Son loved it, it's just what you need young people , right ?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Mom?lol, I've got them old, and they don't need it at all. Of the family only his wife and eldest son are .Son loved it, it's just what you need young people , right ?
Yes,this project is a godsend
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

I wonder how you can spend RCA coins?
Kheg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Very simple. You can transfer money to someone.
You can also pay for goods on the Internet.
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

I heard something about a scheme 50:50.
Can you tell me the details?
Kheg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Of course.
You buy a certain amount RCA. And this amount is doubled as bonus points.
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Of course.
How am I supposed to manage them? Huh
Surely it's not that simple.
Kheg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Of course.
How am I supposed to manage them? Huh
Surely it's not that simple.
Bonus coins will not be available for lending only.
But the bonus coins are included in the lending plan and the user receives a daily income.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Please tell me how often interest is charged?
And in what currency?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Please tell me how often interest is charged?
And in what currency?
Interest is accrued daily, not weekly, as it was before.
The payment is made in the base currency you provided.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: