Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DEED - Own Deedcoin, Own your home, Real Estate Redifined (pre sale)  (Read 2972 times)
smoothlife

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

When the going gets tough, the DeedCoin gets going! Words cannot express how excited I am as to what #DeedCoin has in stock for the Real Estate industry... It's going to be a total disruption of the existing status quo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joykhan

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

very interesting and good project. i'm sure this project will be success because have a good concept and good team.
ssumons

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

Best ICO 2018, If u looking for ur dream home use DEED, Save ur money buy your dream home
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

This project is really going to be a blast , it is highly recommended for investors
SantoshM0152

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Good project! I really appreciate this project! I hope you will take up high in market! I will wait for your future developments in your project! By the way bast of luck!
G35LikeaG6

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Hi btt admin. Your telegram admins are as.hole. I just wanted to declare my this thought. I just asked a question and one of them, an as.hole blocked me. U cheat people. Too many people participated your airdrop earlier today and due to your fucking website they failed. I want to delete my account. Tell me how. SCAMM

Yeah ok... You didn't get your FREE token so it must be a SCAMM. That's some air tight logic right there guy. SMH

Now let me declare my thoughts. From what I see, this project looks like it could change real estate for the better, forever. Keep it up guys!
Kuzeyli34

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

Best ICO 2018,very interesting and good project
emeraldcrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Deedcoin (https://deedcoinlaunch.com) brings blockchain to the real estate sector in a way in which everyone can benefit. By providing an option for agents and customers to be on the same network, Deedcoin streamlines the real estate industry and reduces costs. Deedcoin is the first token to apply to the entire real estate industry, not just investment real estate portfolios or a specific product for agents. Deedcoin is not just useful for property investors, it is for anyone that owns or plans to own a home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6-urC9E18Y

The Deedcoin token uses blockchain to create a true free market system to redefine the real estate industry. Through the creation of the DEED token, which replaces commission at a ratio of 10 DEED to 1% of a properties price. Simply think of Deedcoin in tens, each ten Deedcoin are used for 1% of a property total cost, regardless of the property price, because DEED functions as a percentage. Deedcoin removes the centralized control of the real estate industry from large powers such as the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and mega-brokerages along with their antiquated 6% commissions. Initially sold at $1.50 per Deedcoin at the ICO (Initial Coin Offering), each token saves a holder $225 on the average U.S. home ($225,000). Each Deedcoin can save exponentially more on higher value properties. You can buy it, own it, transfer it like Bitcoin for example, but also directly use it.

The real value of Deedcoin is the ability to save users 80% or more on real estate commission when they buy or sell property. Unlike the vast majority of ICOs, Deedcoin is already a useable platform (on https://deedcoinhq.com and has patent pending status (U.S. App No. 62/552,038). The Deedcoin network is now partnered with brokerages in over 100 cities across all 50 U.S. states (https://www.deedcoinhq.com/map). This network makes Deedcoin useable to reduce commissions on a national  level before wide scale public token distribution has even begun. 

Although Deedcoin will start in the U.S., we plan to grow the broker network to other countries where the commissions in real estate remain too expensive. The funding behind Deedcoin is designed to enhance the platform, market the solution to new adopters, and add more blockchain solutions in the real estate space (both in the U.S and Internationally). Our blockchain solution empowers the public to stop losing 6% of the cash value of their home when they use real estate agents. Through Deedcoin, the future of real estate commissions will be set by the free market based on the price of DEED on exchanges.

PROTECTION CATEGORY & DETAILS OF DEEDCOIN PROTECTIONS
SEC Compliance = Yes; Deedcoin tokens are backed by a HOWEY analysis, sold at an upper limit of 1,500 tokens per purchaser. These tokens are usable in all of the United States. Any purchaser beyond 1,500 tokens must be an accredited investor (within the USA), and purchase a SAFT Deedcoin (DDS) that will be converted into a Deedcoin (DEED) when the network meets a parameter quota in 2018. All Deedcoin SAFT tokens will be sold under the SEC exemptions REG-D or REG-CF (within volume limitations).
TOKEN Escrow = Yes; Private Sale/Presale funds are held in escrow to be released on an as-needed basis matching the Deedcoin roadmap. Funds will be moved to cold storage, with physical key access at a secure banking location, with keys held by two licensed staff members.
State Licensed and Background checked = Yes; Many of Deedcoin's core team and staff hold real estate licenses, and have been subject to state background checks prior to licensure. Real estate licenses are designed to assure licensees always protect the public, and represent the best interests of their customers.
Legal Team = Yes; Deedcoin has retained an SEC compliance law firm, Thompson Bukher LLP of NY, to assure we remain compliant with regulations.
Patent Pending System = Yes; Deedcoin is currently patent pending (App. No. 62/552,038) and copyright protected.
KYC and AML Compliance = Yes; Deedcoin will retain necessary information to remain compliant as token holders redeem token for real estate services.
Usability Token = Yes; Deedcoin is fully usable on the Deedcoin network, and does not pay dividends or provide voting rights. The Deedcoin token is usable in all 50 US States. The SAFT token variety converts later to DEED.
Deedcoin is launching 70 Million tokens in 2 varieties, the DEED token (30 Million) and the Deedcoin SAFT (40 Million, symbol DDS).

The DEED token is the regular Deedcoin that is fully usable on the Deedcoin network when sold. This token is limited to no more than 1500 DEED per purchaser. DEED tokens are designed to be used. By setting a limit to the amount purchased for use we can avoid speculative investment in our utility-designed DEED token. In limiting the amount of DEED per person we also help widen the customer base and, therefore, the use of the Deedcoin network.

There are initially 30 Million DEED (plus bonus) to be sold when the network is fully usable.

The Deedcoin SAFT (symbol DDS) token is the SAFT (Safe Agreement for Future Token) placeholder marking the possession of a future token. Deedcoin has chosen to issue non-usable tokens to mark these purchases of SAFT to make the issuance of future DEED simple with a smart contract. DDS tokens are hard coded non-transferable and will be burned after replacement with DEED.

The Deedcoin SAFT (DDS) are securities issued by Deedcoin, in compliance with the SEC exemptions under Regulation D or CF. Regulation D Deedcoin SAFT are only available to Accredited Investors and Regulation CF are limited to $1 Million total volume sold. The DDS tokens are simply placeholders for the SAFT.

DDS are not utility tokens, they are an ERC20 marker token for ownership of a security that will later convert into a utility token. DDS converts to DEED via smart-contract at a 1:1 ratio at a future date when the Deedcoin team has decided the network is robust enough to do so within one year of issuance. There are initially 40 Million Deedcoin SAFT (plus bonus) to be sold but should Deedcoin SAFT buyers choose to buy less than 1500 tokens, they will receive DEED and the equivalent amount of Deedcoin SAFT will be removed from the 40 Million Deedcoin SAFT distribution pool and destroyed.

Together the two token types will account for an eventual 70 Million (plus bonuses) of DEED token (Deedcoin) which, with bonuses, accounts for 70 percent of all Deedcoin in existence. The remaining 30% is held half by founders (15%) and half in company reserve (15%).

As summary:
1. Already a usable token in all 50 United States.
2. Development Team consists of licensed agents, tech, and business experts. 
3. Brings blockchain to an industry that everyone uses.
4. Corrects the cost model on the $157 billion industry of real estate services.
5. Fully transparent: All code (including smart contracts) available on Github and “open office” days for locals to meet development team in person.
6. Usable value of $225 per Deedcoin to the average consumer, far higher for commercial users. 
7. Initial token price of $1.50 per DEED: $1.50 was chosen for three reasons;
Deedcoin wants to launch the ideal token quantity to make sure that the market has available Deedcoin for the U.S. home transaction volume potential (1 million Transactions per quarter).
Deedcoin does not want to hold more funds than it can use. The funding cap of the token launch event takes Deedcoin to the ideal launch level for network, local office, and marketing budgets.
The $1.50 launch price per Deedcoin was decided by dividing the token volume (70 million Deedcoin) for ideal industry use and a funding level ($105 million USD) for an ideal launch of the Deedcoin network.

8. Patent pending platform. (App. No. 62/552,038) 
9. AML and KYC compliant through Member-check Reuters Worldwide Database. 
10. Groundbreaking SEC compliance model and available to U.S. purchasers or overseas.
11. Retained compliance law firm Thomson Bukher, LLP of New York. 
12. ERC20 based DEED Tokens already deliverable.
The team behind Deedcoin believes that the advancement of the Blockchain product base benefits from regulation, to assure that the solutions offered to industries through Decentralized Ledger, are shown to actually protect the consumers.

DEEDCOIN BENEFITS
Standard vs Deedcoin
Local and State Licensed Agents: Standard (Yes) vs Deedcoin (Yes)
Local Real Estate Brokers: Standard (Yes) vs Deedcoin (Yes)
Sellers home Listed on MLS: Standard (Yes) vs Deedcoin (Yes)
Buyers Choose ANY Home: Standard (Yes) vs Deedcoin (Yes)
Mandatory Agent Review / Rating System: Standard (NO) vs Deedcoin (Yes)
Uniform Agent Quality Control: Standard (NO) vs Deedcoin (Yes)
Mandatory Transaction Assistant: Standard (NO) vs Deedcoin (Yes)
Number of Parties Working For you: Standard (1 Agent) vs Deedcoin (3 Agents, Transactional Assistant & DEEDCOIN HQ)
Sellers Cash Commission Cost of Property Price: Standard (6%) vs Deedcoin (1%)
Agent Cash Commission Maximum: Standard (No Max) vs Deedcoin (1%)
Buyer Maximum Cashback Rate   of Property Price: Standard (0%) vs Deedcoin (2%)

Thanks for reading!

To read our whitepapers https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com/documents/Deedcoin%20White%20Paper.pdf

Any questions? Contact Team@Deedcoinlaunch.com

Offical Telegram
https://t.me/Deedcoin

Deedcoin Team Email and website
team@deedcoinlaunch.com
https://Deedcoinlaunch.com
5545 N Wickham Rd Suite 101
Melbourne, FL 32940

To me, this is a project with a lot of prospects. It's massive, It's huge, It's DEED. Do the NEEDFUL, DO THE DEEDFUL
tuhan123

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

I guess it is a nice project that is worth to be invested in. I like its presentation as it is very informative and gives easy explanation of the project's idea. Good luck to all of us Wink!
abdaljaleel36

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

there is allot of  projects that have a great idea but deed is special it has a wonderful project with a strong team.
they know what they are doing and they well make a difference in blockchain.....

wish you the best....

deed forever.
Sndoftimes

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

Now this article does not only tells you why you need to buy deed coin but why you must buy it.  Imagine a market place of agents, buyers and sellers where every transaction is open.  It will be hard to corner each other or even more breach the terms of a contract after agreement has being reached. So that is where the [Suspicious link removed]es into play and that is what deedcoin is trying to sell to everyone who joins their platform.  A room for trust and fair business!
DekoliteNom

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress , good luck
tsmiles

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

The real estate industry, has been in existence since time imemorial, DEEDS bringing blockchain technology, is of great advantage to the industry, a look into the white paper gives a whole lot of insights into what DEED has to offer.
I wish the team success.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Saus58

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

He Deed’s, I just want to give you a big compliment! The new site is not just good but really out standing! It’s nice, clear, clean, interactive, dynamic and right use of color, great fonts, consistent and cohesiveness!

Add that to your amazing product and you have a winning formula!
Drop99

Activity: 83
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

Deedcoin is here with a wow! bonus
Real estate is changing
Get in the ride guys buy buying more, the ride heads to the moon
We looove Deedcoin ❤❤❤
viettelpay

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

If deed hit exchanges and price of the coin grow because of high demand, how will sellers then saves money? I see that the coin supply is very low.
sayhello12

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Well, DEED is running an ICO right now. They are prioritizing their paying customers distribution. Airdrop will be paid as appropriate. How many airdrops  have you received after waiting only a few days? Be patient.
Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO listing for our site, thanks!
unisearch

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

are you still sending the airdrop tokens? I didn't receive yet. Is everything ok?
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

are you still sending the airdrop tokens? I didn't receive yet. Is everything ok?
Is everything ok?? DEED is running an ICO right now. They are prioritizing and sending to paying customers first. Airdrop tokens will be sent. How many of the shit coin airdrops do you join that gives your tokens in a week?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: