Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1694 times)
Obito (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
          yes,we should share our knowledge about bitcoin to other people so that they can easily understand what is digital currency  all about especially bitcoin,we can share them by expaining how bitcoin works and tell them how beneficial is bitcoin to us and encourage them to invest or join bitcoin.

maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

I have told my friends everything I know about bitcoin because I wish for their good so bitcoin is something they deserve to know about
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
Already number of videos are explain the Bitcoin and blockchain technology. But we are just explain the basic knowledge of bitcoin it is useful to every beginners.
This is digital world so all are almost good knowledge in Bitcoin only few careless peoples are thinking some other tips. I have only one tips experience is the best knowledge in crypto platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1472

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

I think it is better not to say anything about bitcoin unless they show some interest first. If they do, give them general information, tell them about Satoshi’s paper and about this forum.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

Hello everyone!!!

Hi also friends ,.
many ways to let people know about bitcoin.
but in my opinion, I will do face to face means it will give a direct understanding by showing a video about the history of bitcoin, functions, benefits to the workings of this virtual currency. in the same way I think he will understand about bitcoin. and do not forget to give advice based on experiences that I have known during the dabbling in the world of bitcoin.

JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Hello everyone!!!

I'm a kind of person that cannot explain well a thing. So, when someone asks me and want to know about bitcoin, to expand their knowledge, I refer them to join or read in this forum. By this, they can learn thru themselves and gain more knowledge.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Social media is a powerful way to give knowledge about bitcoin to other people, because almost everyone will have  sosial media like in instagram, facebook or twitter. The way to communicate it, is with a simple sentence but must make others curious. For example 'I earn $100 perweek from bitcoin' the sentence will make other people curious. And if you have to make a post every day until the name bitcoin will be easy to remember.
Shakiramae

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

The best way to share the knowledge about bitcoin is through bitcoin discussion.If other user would ask,this is the chance that you can help others learn about bitcoin and its impact to community.Users in the community is ready to answer the question you want to ask.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

Hello everyone!!!

We start sharing knowledge about bitcoins with our family and friends we tell them about the importance and bright future of bitcoin how it make revolutions in market. If we conduct seminars on bitcoins many people will capable of knowing about the bitcoin.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

There's a real need for people to get the proper education about bitcoin. When people think about bitcoin like the key to the success and unlimited profit, there's a real need for learning at least the basics of bitcoin. It's something like children, when they learn to deal with money from their parents, but this time parents are not able to teach their children about bitcoin, because the children have a better understanding about the digital world. Dealing with bitcoin is like dealing with the real life money, just in the digital way, so there's also a need for a basic financial understanding, and also a bit of technical skills. Maybe in the future, the smartphones will bring the easy and straightforward use of bitcoin for the everyday people, but until then (and after) it's alway better to understand the system you use every day...
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
The knowledge that I want to share is bitcoin ensures fairness while keeping the Bitcoin network stable, safe and secure. That Bitcoin is easy to earn and has a too much value that can use for everyday needs.

I have an issue with the 'stable" part. If we want to educate people about bitcoin, we have to give them a healthy and honest expectation about it. Bitcoin and all cryptos are very volatile and stability is the last on the list. Educating others about bitcoin for me a critical thing because there are a lot of fake news circulating on the internet, and you don't want to end up in an argument about bitcoin just because they believe in FUD.

Here are my suggestions:

- the first thing is to know your stand about bitcoin. Do you have a good and balanced opinion about cryptocurrency?

-Next is to assess the opinion of that person about bitcoin. Do they have a positive or negative view about it?

-Probe what they know and as they answer you, supplement it with a fact.

-If they have a negative view about it, don't get on a defensive mode. Just accept what they say and instead of dropping them with the FAQs and criticisms about their negative view, share your experience about cryptocurrencies. Start with how you learned about it, and slowly transition to the part on why you like doing it.

- Once you get to open their mind about cryptocurrency, then that's where you can give them the facts and the details about it.

- you cannot teach people about investing in Cryptocurrency if they are not interested about it. You will just be wasting your time. Arouse their curiosity first and get them to desire bitcoin.

If the person has really no idea about bitcoin, don't say it is stable because it is NOT. Instead, tell them:
-It is a new way to earn money
-it is decentralized
-it is an interesting way for you to become financially literate
-gives you a better chance to earn more than in investing in a bank
-it is more secure
-it is the high-tech way of saving money

and don't forget to give them a warning:
-it is volatile because bitcoin is still in its early stage
-some people will scam you, but scammers are equally existent in traditional investing.
-you have to learn lots of technical stuffs and jargons to catch up.
-there are a lot of fake news so it's important to know where to get a legit report.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

I like sharing about bitcoin knowledge with others, the way I share knowledge with them is by explaining the basic theory of the crypto world.

then after they understand about crypto, then more specifically I will explain about bitcoin. and direct practice.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

Hello everyone!!!

Surely will specialy to those who are really interested and shows  willingness to learn why not? , we can help other people if they learn too how crypto work,.. We just teach them first the basic.. And introduce to them what is bitcoin first and the rest will follow.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

My strategy in sharing my knowledge is simple. I just teach them about the basic use of bitcoin and what technology is this. I don't hype them with we can earn here big or we can earn like that because people will expect that they will earn because i told them. They will know it as the day goes by and i don't rush things because it will only give me pressure and the bad part of it. Maybe they will blame me for not meeting their expectation. For me Just do it very simple and yet they will learn from us. Use presentation if we want to educate them.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Know first if your knowledge is sufficient enough to explain to them about Bitcoin (properly). Your knowledge should be enough to answer all their questions. You should explain it to them with encouragement and personal experiences of how is BTC doing ...with your work with cryptos so far. Have you achieved high or gained money already because of Bitcoin? If not yet.. then, is it a friend or a member of a family?

Because if it is other people (as an inspiration or example while explaining), they'll probably doubt and think of it as a scam. Especially to those people who hear/ will hear about BTC for the first time.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

I keep on sharing my knowledge about bitcoin specially to my friends and colleagues, how bitcoin works and how beneficial bitcoin is to everyones life. Teaching them the very basic of bitcoin because it is a must that we first know and we have the ability and the willingness to learn new specially in crypto world. And maybe little by little as time goes by the will fully understand and appreciate what this crypto world means about and start to embrace that bitcoin is very helpful to everyones life who are engage with it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:44:03 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Make  YouTube videos will be very good. There are some cryptocurrency youtuber that share theur successful un cryptocurrency world , many people attracted because of those youtuber show some expensive stuff that they have bought using profit that they earn in cryptocurrency, in the same time they also explain about bitcoin and how it works. It's good for educate people about bitcoin.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

The first thing we can do is teach them how to start to invest. We should share our knowledge of which what we already know about bitcoin. So that they will get ideas from us. But the most important is tell them how to invest and explain about the advantages and the uses of btc. Sharing and educate is the best to do. I think this the best way we can share our knowledge to everyone.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

Basically, when my friends got interested in bitcoin, and ask me about it, the first thing I would told them is about the risky of it, and after that I told them how profitable it is. And some tips on how to aboid hackers. Bitcoin is too risky, but it is really profitable. But you just need to avoid hackers, through avoiding about phishing sites. Its easy too noticed about fake sites. Just keep on reading and researching.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: