Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinToken (BTCT) De-centralized. Open Source. Community Maintained  (Read 24295 times)
Viriatu

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

i received some of this on crex albeit im not sure why or how. Any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranfc338

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

I hope your team is focused on developing the project and let us see you guys are doing just that
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:17:14 AM

Hello, I do not understand the concept and idea of this project very well, and there is such a high supply coin, there are so many other good projects, I believe the market will be saturated with so much token ... or am I wrong?
pawikan95

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Wow, go Team BTK!
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

Congratulations to the Winners of the 1 Million BTK / 20k BTCONE
twitter @caothang969f
twitter link https://twitter.com/caothang969f
https://twitter.com/bitcoin_token/status/1007226557730033664
caothang969f@gmail.com
0x1a5a0c52ba066ba93a61316e5c338512ae31f2d6

Token balance is not showing up in my ether wallet why is this?
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Hello, I do not understand the concept and idea of this project very well, and there is such a high supply coin, there are so many other good projects, I believe the market will be saturated with so much token ... or am I wrong?

if you compare with the ico project , yes it's very different
I see this is community token actually I prefer projects like this, Unlike other cryptocurrency ventures that seeks to sell all or almost their entire tokens during their ICO
Sillyme

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Congratulations to the Winners of the 1 Million BTK / 20k BTCONE
twitter @caothang969f
twitter link https://twitter.com/caothang969f
https://twitter.com/bitcoin_token/status/1007226557730033664
caothang969f@gmail.com
0x1a5a0c52ba066ba93a61316e5c338512ae31f2d6

I just do not get why they keep making tokens with 10 billion supply if you want your price to jump make it less then 21 million
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:15 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 10:03:47 AM by okane818

Glad to see this token, lots of giveaways to the community and I am interesting with this project.

Thanks
Mars72

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

Wohoo!  Thanks for the 2000 coins on Mercatox.  Picked up more and can't wait to see this community grow.  This is a great future coin!
ereverton

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

I was happy to discover that currency is still cheap, it's sure to be a big currency for the speed of growth in such a short time
JO75

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

You have no devs. stop with this crap. Devs working for you are some randoms found on bitcointalk. I have proof.
Isn't this one of the positive points? It's completely community driven. No one party is doing the shotcalling or own most of the coins, it is distributed fairly. You know this is the way to not be scammish opposed to what an ICO is.

I think you are new to crypto because of this statement and from your joined date Sept 2017 in this forum.

You are very wrong on all fronts. First of all they are already selling the tokens on the exchanges for profit. It is not community driven, you are not able to manage the supply right? it is not decentralised, they keep 30% of the coins for themselves. (after the airdrops, thats whay they said)
This shitcoin is aimed to new crypto investors, the name, the supply etc. Only someone that doesn't understand crypto can invest in this shit.

You have no devs. stop with this crap. Devs working for you are some randoms found on bitcointalk. I have proof.

If they get paid and work well, what's the problem?

you know very well so stop pretending. there are a lot of issues in this.
I think you can feed this bullshit to new comers on telegram but doesn't really work here.  You think you can hire randoms to build a projects that might take years to develop? You just paid them to make the basics just so you can sell your token on exchanges. Nothing else will ever be done.
You state in the whitepaper you want Paypal to use your token. yeah sure, your roadmap clearly explain your plan to achieve it !

One of the biggest determinants of a project's success is the makeup of the team behind it. No questions about it.  You have no team. You do not have any named full-time developers and none of the leadership team has any domain knowledge in the specific vertical. Right now you getting some randoms without any credential or reference. You expect us to believe your token will be used as a world wide currency used by giant in the industry?
Most of the open sources projects have known developers with some exceptional skills.

Your whitepaper is just a copy and paste, I have found multiple shitcoins using the exactly same words.

Ex:
https://i.imgur.com/yZ8AXyx.png

AND

https://i.imgur.com/SnajDLm.png

https://i.imgur.com/6nYZQU8.png
You are looking to make bitcoin currency better? you have nothing to do with bitcoin you just stole the name. you are not even a fork of bitcoin. you are a ERC20 token and have nothing to do with BTC and you never will. You guys are definition of scam.

Your road map is a joke. It doesn't say anything about future projects and achievements other than "increase liquidity e add another exchange". You have no future in mind other than taking peoples money.

LOOK AT THIS, THIS GUY SAID SOMETHING INTERESTING
Sillyme

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

Isn't this one of the positive points? It's completely community driven. No one party is doing the shotcalling or own most of the coins, it is distributed fairly. You know this is the way to not be scammish opposed to what an ICO is.

I think you are new to crypto because of this statement and from your joined date Sept 2017 in this forum.

You are very wrong on all fronts. First of all they are already selling the tokens on the exchanges for profit. It is not community driven, you are not able to manage the supply right? it is not decentralised, they keep 30% of the coins for themselves. (after the airdrops, thats whay they said)
This shitcoin is aimed to new crypto investors, the name, the supply etc. Only someone that doesn't understand crypto can invest in this shit.

I think you can feed this bullshit to new comers on telegram but doesn't really work here.  You think you can hire randoms to build a projects that might take years to develop? You just paid them to make the basics just so you can sell your token on exchanges. Nothing else will ever be done.
You state in the whitepaper you want Paypal to use your token. yeah sure, your roadmap clearly explain your plan to achieve it !

One of the biggest determinants of a project's success is the makeup of the team behind it. No questions about it.  You have no team. You do not have any named full-time developers and none of the leadership team has any domain knowledge in the specific vertical. Right now you getting some randoms without any credential or reference. You expect us to believe your token will be used as a world wide currency used by giant in the industry?
Most of the open sources projects have known developers with some exceptional skills.

Your whitepaper is just a copy and paste, I have found multiple shitcoins using the exactly same words.

Ex:

AND

You are looking to make bitcoin currency better? you have nothing to do with bitcoin you just stole the name. you are not even a fork of bitcoin. you are a ERC20 token and have nothing to do with BTC and you never will. You guys are definition of scam.

Your road map is a joke. It doesn't say anything about future projects and achievements other than "increase liquidity e add another exchange". You have no future in mind other than taking peoples money.

All these tokens should have a supply of 21 million or under that is what makes the price go higher  not 10 billion not 10 trillion these shit coins only have a high supply so they can ripoff the newbies thinking that they are going to be the next millionaire lol who are they fooling not me.

Sillyme

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

Most of these shit coins rip people off trying to get their eth and bitcoins in return they buy shit coins i have been buying for over a year and not a newbie been buying before bitcoin hit 1000 so i am not wrong these alt coins with large supply barley make it to 1 penny then take a shit. Now yes you can make money by buying lots of tokens like 1 million plus by it at 01 when it hits a penny you make 10 grand so i do understand how all this works.

But 98 percent of them with large supply never makes it been burned 1 to many times to know this

Ex:

AND

All these tokens should have a supply of 21 million or under that is what makes the price go higher  not 10 billion not 10 trillion these shit coins only have a high supply so they can ripoff the newbies thinking that they are going to be the next millionaire lol who are they fooling not me.

BitCent Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

Seems good project. I'll keep watching it.
awazelal

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

Go BTK 🚀🚀🚀Big Project
Mars72

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

I get more and more annoyed by the lack of understanding so many new people have as they complain about crypto, total supply, dev apps, and Icos.. Please educate yourselves before diving into anything and don't jump in if you're going to complain like a little 4yrs old if you made a bad call.  Because at the end of the day it was your decision no one else!  If this is not your thing then zip it and let others enjoy their hype.  Stop being that sour lemon!
Switchain

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Don't Forget. BTK is fully exchangeable on the Switchain Instant Platform
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

Parece um bom projeto !
yuriichorn

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Don't Forget. BTK is fully exchangeable on the Switchain Instant Platform

it doesn't working

https://www.switchain.com/best-rate/BTC-BTK/0.05
Sillyme

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

Any news coming from btk any new exchanges like hitbc or coinexchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: