Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you think NEX (Neon Exchange) will be 1 year from now?  (Read 150 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

The amount of ICO's that are being performed lately is overwhelming, which makes it harder and harder to find a good one to invest in. I do believe NEX will be a big project. Having both co-founders of NEO on their advisory team makes this a project to keep an eye on.

What's NEX?

NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation

How is it better than current decentralized exchanges?

NEX combines the NEO blockchain with an off-chain matching engine to enable much faster and more complex trades than existing decentralized exchanges

- High Volume: NEX handles enormous trade volume through its unique publicly verifiable off-chain matching engine.
- Payment Service: The NEX payment service enables third-party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS as part of their computation.
- Complex Trades: NEX handles complex order types that aren’t currently available on other decentralized exchanges such as market and limit orders.

Where do you think it stands in 1 year from now?

As the expectations for NEX have been sky-high for a while now. I'm very curious what most of you think: Do you think NEX will be of binance-like proportions, or do you believe it's future isn't that bright at all?

Stay updated on highly promising ICO's, join me on Telegram! https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Neo is the best coin of last year!
Exchange will grown up with:
 - Fast deposit and Withdraw
 - Good suport
 - Privacy and security
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

Neo is the best coin of last year!
Exchange will grown up with:
 - Fast deposit and Withdraw
 - Good suport
 - Privacy and security

I do think this project has a very good chance too, just wondering how the rest of the community feels about it Smiley
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

I think that many people are waiting for this exchange. And I'm including. I think there will be more and more ICOs on the NEO platform. I sincerely hope that this will not turn into a frenzied stream of ICOs scams, as we see today on Ethereum. I think that this will be a big breakthrough for NEO.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

I think that many people are waiting for this exchange. And I'm including. I think there will be more and more ICOs on the NEO platform. I sincerely hope that this will not turn into a frenzied stream of ICOs scams, as we see today on Ethereum. I think that this will be a big breakthrough for NEO.

I really expect a lot from the NEO blockchain and the ICO's that will be performed on it. I do believe Eth was a "test phase", and NEO will be much more organized. Only time can tell but I have very good hopes for both NEX and NEO in general.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

I really expect a lot from the NEO blockchain and the ICO's that will be performed on it. I do believe Eth was a "test phase", and NEO will be much more organized. Only time can tell but I have very good hopes for both NEX and NEO in general.
Most of the developers are starting use NEO's platform because these people want to have more future prooft platform which ETH ist qualfied because NEP5 tokens has more advance technology than the existing ERC20 tokens.People will soon be realized how much powerful and advance the NEO's  platform over ETH's and we are already seeing this as early as february.

NEX could replace most of the centralized exchanages in the future,and thats the fact.

spikyz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

the difference is any jack n jane can built on eth platform, while for neo, u must go thru neo council first before u are allowed to create ur token on Neo i believe.

well , that ensure no bs projects on the platform. at least
TheJez

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

What are peoples thoughts on having to install chrome extension which gives permission to view/change data on all webpages you visit. Very suspect and off putting. I was keen on NEX, now 99.9% not going to register.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

There are many alt that use neo platform and will many more to come. I think it's time for neo to have DEX. Nex is not just a decentralized exchange, but there are many other interesting features that we deserve to wait.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: