Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your faworite bounty tokens  (Read 874 times)
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

As of now i don't have any favorite bounty token's yet because this few weeks only i start to hunt some bounties, hoping they  will pay me for my effort.

Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

for now I do not have a favorite coin because bounty that I follow no one to give a satisfactory reward. wait for me to get a good coin I will keep and keep it. for now my favorite coin is still the old coin ie eth and btc. hopefully the coin will rise again and the price becomes setabil next year.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

Personally, I think the best project for today is NTOK. Very interesting project with a good team of developers. So I try to participate in all their bounty!

Have you studied this project sir? I also believe in this project and it has a potential to grow., developers and the team are also active and they keep on developing and informing the community about their project., id try to invest this project even a little amount, but so far based on my experienced few months ago, id say that CREDITS is the best for me, very active team and developers and as we can say, they keep on updating their project and they also followed their roadmaps.

ethmylovee

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

I am waiting to be paid token from the bounty. hope to have good family
rash123

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

My favorite bounty tokens are MVP and EGT. Both bounty campaigns held in may and June and both managed by kripital group. Both bounty tokens distributed and I got satisfactable  profit prom selling MVP and EGT is still holding. I think EGT also will give a good profit.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

A memorable gift token is currently eidoo wallet, which allows me to love my girlfriend and family.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

for now the coin which is still my favorite is bitcoin because there is nothing else because bitcoin is a coin that can be received on all platforms and bitcoin has also been accepted and is one of the payment methods in several countries.

palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

Which is your faworite tokens bounty?

By favourite bounty token is Shivom (OMX) and XYO Network. They are both promising projects and seems to grow in the future.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

My best token I've earned is OMX. But now the price of this token is falling. After the ico, the token fell 4 times but now everything is falling. I hope He recovers his value.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Well if we are talking about the favorite token of the mine then there are too many because i was luck i found the good projects and they are still going and kicking. The list of projects is given below:
1-  Howdoo
2- Eslot
3- Aegues
4- orozu
And there many more if you want to know then follow the bounty manager irfan_pak10. He has and completed so many great projects. You will find projects of your interest and the current projects he is running.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

A memorable gift token is currently eidoo wallet, which allows me to love my girlfriend and family.

Yes. i admit EIDOO bounty still the good one among other bounties. But how exactly you got accepted in their bounty? Your history post is very horrible with broken english and even google translate fails in some of your posts before.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

I am still very new at this time to get tokens from the bounty campaign still not too much so I'm still looking for a good token bounty too.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

I have participated in so many bounty and get tokens but no token is good and better than NGRX. Is the good token with promising ICO
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

All my coin purse and valuables I like
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

I want suggest you to invest in ICO UBEX, is a global decentralized advertising exchange where companies advertise effectively, while publishers profitably tokenize ad slots on their resources.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3393244.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

Now bitcoin is the most popular coin, although there are some countries that prohibit its circulation but more days are looking for this one coin.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Of those bounty campaigns in which I participated earlier, I liked the rewards in Origami, Egretia and, it seems, Matrix. These were good amounts and projects. Now I am participating in the Quadrant Protocol bounty and I think that this will also become my favorite bounty coin.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

In this market, I do not have a token, a favorite. For myself, I'll determine the best token, when the market rebounds, then the altcoyins will show their true potential
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

I can't say and boost on a token as favorite now. This have to be inform when the market responded. I believe paygine will be the best token as my favorite if the market back to normal
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

From the early of this year until now Smiley. I think Credist (CS) is token which I love the most Smiley. Although I didn't participate in Credits bounty campaign but I invested in Credits when it listed on exchange and seem like I made a good decision. LOL. Until now Credits is still a good token to invest in although at the moment it's not a good time to invest in altcoin or token Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: