Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1032 times)
Tisubasha

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

I think bitcoin will not die in the next year and in the years to come. because from day to day stores and online payment systems continue to grow rapidly. not strange if finally many who predict when the era of bitcoin glory of the digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

that will not gonna happen because bitcoin is have a more advantage than the other plaftom and other crypto so its not a true that bitcoin will be die next year!

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Bitcoin has long been considered the king of virtual currency; many believe Bitcoin will be a particular coin that will be used and issued in many countries in the future, even if Bitcoin has a discount. Many in the market but still can not see it as a bad sign about the future of Bitcoin.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

Bitcoin is a most important and valuable coin on the crypto market and its use blockchain technology.So its impossible to die next year or forever.Nowadays people are interested in blockchain and decentralized platform because its safe for money and nobody cannot get you identify.Bitcoin is using  different platform and exchanger and online payment method hope next year its added more surprise for our

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die because of it.
now bitcoin is even more advanced with the increasing number of bitcoin enthusiasts.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

I think that reason is not enough to predict bitcoin will die next year, bitcoin is the strongest and most popular coin, so bitcoin will not die that fast.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

die? i think bitcoin can't die in next year, because bitcoin right now is in the top of the mountain, we know that the price if bitcoin is going down slowly but you can see that bitcoin still be a king of cryptocurrencies right? its mean that bitcoin still have the power to kill all the rival and i think bitcoin can't die next year

Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I don't think so,even bitcoin is not in its best form, however, it is also gradually improving.Remmeber Bitcoin is versatile and even now it will change to it's best shape, and as long as there is a lot of investor it will grow and never die and , I think it will developed more in next years probably.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

Bitcoin will not die in the next year even bitcoin will get stronger and victorious. Although many new coin springs have no effect on Bitcoin, even many experts predict that next year bitcoin will break the $ 50,000 price.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

Bitcoin will not die as long as there is a demand and supply and next year is too early for your negative prediction. Bitcoin just starting to it's new and innovative technology. Bitcoin will continue to survive from all the trials and fluctuations. Bitcoin is not yet reached even at the middle of the journey. So,think positive bitcoin will not die.
It is better to think positively as if you will keep on looking at the negative side of the picture, you will not be able to make any positive thing happen. I am very much sure that bitcoin will not die off in coming 10 years or even after that.

Bitcoin is there in this world not for the sake of getting disappeared after some time, rather it is here to change this world and to help the ones living in this earth in having a better living.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

I do not think you will die. It's a matter of state policy. America, China and South Korea can be strengthened with positive news from the future.
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

If there is a good thing about cryptocurrencies is that they cannot be killed because they are mostly decentralized.

You could argue that Bitcoin will become worthless, but I found that hard to believe to be honest.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin will die next year. There are many currencies in the market but Bitcoin has no such impact on the Cropto currency. It is a very strong currency and current market value. So, I'm hopeful about the Bitcoin and it will stay for many years.
ShilpaMitra

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

I do not think you will die. It's a matter of state policy. America, China and South Korea can be strengthened with positive news from the future.

I completely agree with you! I was trying to contact you but it seems you have newbie messaging disabled. How can I contact you?
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

I think it will not happen bitcoin is a coin leader and it will never get shifted or replaced.
I'm sure satoshi nakamotho did not keep quiet I'm sure he or they are making something that will be introduced if the time is right everything will be beautiful if it's time.
Wait for a surprise from satoshi nakamotho if bitcoin has been received worldwide and bitcoin prices have stabilized.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will die next year. There are many currencies in the market but Bitcoin has no such impact on the Cropto currency. It is a very strong currency and current market value. So, I'm hopeful about the Bitcoin and it will stay for many years.
Being optimistic, I don't think that bitcoin will be going to end up in the coming year since it still holds a great strength of its supporters and is leading the market above all its fellow currency. Its existence would only be affected if the there's a reduction in its followers or it gets replaced by some other powerful currency. But for now, I believe it will live for long...
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

how can you say that bitcoin will die next year? i don't think that will happen to bitcoin because bitcoin have a lot of supporters and i know that it will last forever.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Still bitcoin is in early stages i don't think so bitcoin will die in next years because it has great feature in near days
GazWales

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

Personally I don't think we have come anywhere near close to seeing the full potential of Bitcoin or Blockchain technology.

With the current down trend at the moment the coin values may drop and continue todo so, but the value of the technology behind them i believe will increase and increase, which ultimately will lead to more adoption over time which will inevitably lead to coin value increase the more people that adopt the technology..

I believe this is still a pioneering stage for Bitcoin/Blockchain - I work in a large scale technical environment and 99.99% of the people i work with have no idea of Bitcoin or Blockchain and just dismiss both as a "Scam".
When you consider the general public as opposed to technically minded people obviously adoption/investment will be even less and people harder to convince.

Allot of people have jumped on the bandwagon seeing Bitcoin/Blockchain as get rich quick and are now panic selling, spreading panic all over social media about the "bubble burst" or "end of bitcoin".

My personal opinion is there is allot more potential and many many more applications that have yet to be realised on the horizon. We just need to ignore the FUD and have patients.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

No body knows if bitcoin going to die nextyear.as a one of the bitcoin user,there's a possibility that bitcoin is continually works and dont mind what the other says about it unless all the bitcoin owners will be the one to tell if it is going down and gone.untill we believe that it continaully works,then go!Do what is the best for us and for the better of bitcoin how to become it a successful crypto.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: