Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit system is like a job promotion  (Read 181 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:55:38 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 04:15:06 PM by cryptoaddictchie

Since the inception of merit system imposed on Bitcointalk forum I think there's a lot of mixed feeling towards this new rule from the community and its unevitable for some members here to be dissapointed since their goal of ranking up fast would be impossible or will not be easier starting from now.

I've joined the forum last November 1, 2017, wow (Halloween day) since that day I was preoccupied by my friends and keep peesuading me to join this forum and learn a lot about cryptocurrency and that what was happened, I learn some few things here about investing, mining, how to avoid scams in crypto, how to earn by doing different  campaign, airdrops and a lot of more. Along the way my rank in the forum increased well and suddenly noticed about the new merit system. As you can see based on the activity I had Im supposedly a Full member rank, right? but since I have not enough merit, I feel like some post I made was not that relevant or not appealing to some readers but its okay for me. It`s just mean that I really need to work for those green merits being given by some moderators.

That's why I can say that we can compare this system to promotion or career advancement. Why? This merit served as a trophy or salary increase for a job well done. Like in real common occupational work, the process is not that simple you need to start from below and start working for it until you get to the top and promoted. A promotion to higher rank is  a great achievement since it doesn’t only involve change in rank but also more duties and responsibilities along the way. I know, someday that my rank here will also increase and I'm willing to work hard to earn it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

That's quite a large block of text. It might be better for you if you could break it up into two or three paragraphs.

I will confess that I disn't read all of it because of this.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:50:16 PM
Merited by TMAN (1)

I read the OP title and I was like - Yeah and the Job is the signature campaigns - right?

Because thats what 99% of the people in this forum are obsessed about. Getting paid from signature campaigns and not giving a shit about the discussions on the forum.

No its not a "Promotion" - I feel sick to even think of it like that. Only idiots like the OP can do so along with the shitposter mobgang. Merit is awarded to posts which are of quality and add to the discussions. Probably this is the nth time I have to repeat this in another "Merit in the title" thread and I am sure this is not going to be the last one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

Most of your points are true but earning merits here is more than earning trophies because right now the merit system is very new and there are no fixed rules that we should get Merit and for what. I will advise just help others with your knowledge and information and try not to spam on the site. Remember merit system was designed so that useless and unnecessary spam post gets removed and the forum becomes much more useful for many users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: