Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OCN is the hidden gem for 2018  (Read 2648 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

I THINK OCN GOING DOWN TO 100 SATOSHI SoOn Cheesy
With my honest opinion and sincere concern, it is best to not try digging out new coins that will make you rich in months because the truth is, there are none. With such a large competition in the market, it is very unlikely of any small coin to produce large profit because all investors prefer top coins. All of us like to have BTC, ETH or any other such coin that has not only survived so far but made his holders rich beyond their expectations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

Yes, OCN is really hidden gem but it will take lot of time to get more value to it. Team is very actively participating in the process of development and actively making some partnerships with the other potential coins.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

Swinged a little but thinking that there are other undervalued more solid projects like MAN and DAOstack (GEN)
I have invested a bit in the Daostack (GEN) project. In fact, in the panic situation with the bad trend for most of the ICO started at the sales crowd project. GEN has created a very admirable and unexpected explosion from their Devs. They succeeded in just a few days of opening the sale publicly. I hope they can maintain and improve with features when the market returns to growth trajectory. It is certainly one of the most successful ICO projects at the moment.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

Conversely, I believe that soon it will start flight to the moon. Recently bought more OCN and confident in growth.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

I think that this gem is a long term hodl..
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Conversely, I believe that soon it will start flight to the moon. Recently bought more OCN and confident in growth.
It is unbelievable if it will fly to the moon at a time when the market is as bad as right now. But I believe when the trajectory comes back at the end of the year. OCN is definitely a coin that can fly to the moon. Some will fly among them OCN, SFU, AMN, GEN
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

man i looked back at the price when this thread was made, and it was a good call. OCN pumped up to over 40 cents. now it's back down. could be another good time to buy, as long as you keep an eye on BTC first
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

OCN/KCS, OCN/USDT, DRGN/KCS, CS/KCS trading pairs on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin/
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

It is unbelievable if it will fly to the moon at a time when the market is as bad as right now. But I believe when the trajectory comes back at the end of the year. OCN is definitely a coin that can fly to the moon. Some will fly among them OCN, SFU, AMN, GEN

OCN is a good coin and I believe in its future. I spent 20% of the money I had to invest in it a month ago, it was a good time for the market but now it has been reduced but I still do not sell but decided to keep. OCN is a coin that has many practical applications and I think it will succeed.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

OCN is a good coin and I believe in its future. I spent 20% of the money I had to invest in it a month ago, it was a good time for the market but now it has been reduced but I still do not sell but decided to keep. OCN is a coin that has many practical applications and I think it will succeed.

Fully agree. OCN has unlimited potential to be the next TRX
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

OCN is a quite contradictory coin. His fundamental basis is more marketing less development. And it scares. I watch for this project but imho this project is for speculation only not for long investment
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

Time to enter IN !!

It's a total jewelry, and it's about to moon
cryptolord

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

For the airdrop, where should i keep OCN?

In Crypto We Trust
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

For the airdrop, where should i keep OCN?

Main exchanges and wallets will support. DEtails will be pubished by OCN team
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

i like ocn and yi shi but i def feel like he trying to hard, ocn should be a good long term project though, airdrop should help price short term as well.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Releases OCPay Android Beta With V1.0 In Early July! Read and vote for this signal to buy OCN here - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/342

Also, you can see price and social statistic here — https://yeenot.today/catalog/market/?top=100
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Unfortunately, OCN growth did not happen. But this is because of the falling market of crypto currency! I really like this token and I will invest in it anyway!
Vyacheslav7755

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Unfortunately, OCN growth did not happen. But this is because of the falling market of crypto currency! I really like this token and I will invest in it anyway!

It seems that OCN is going to change the trend. Very promising chart now, bullish pattern
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

This coin is asleep now. The price of OCN fluctuates in a small range below the ICO price, but the volumes of trades don't fall much. I think this shows that people have a strong interest in this coin. I believe that OCN will make a good profit this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

My past prediction was PRL at $0.30. That was made on my Steemit account. I'll come back to this post as my BitcoinTalk Prediction.

I'm claiming OCN is the hidden gem for 2018. The price is currently 164 satoshi. I'm predicting 2000 satoshi by the end of Q2 on the short end.

Here are my 3 reasons why this prediction will come true...

1) On the livestream by Yi Shi and Justin Sun, Yi said OCN will be integrated into Obike before the end of Q1. OCN will be integrated into Grab by the end of Q2. As of now, not many cryptos are integrated into real world uses. Obike is the largest bicycle-sharing company in the world. Grab is HUGE. It's the Uber used in Asia. Rumors also suggest Uber is selling their company to Grab for equity.

2) The whitepaper is incredible. OCN claims to be "THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM". Basically, it'll be a platform that offers a decentralized place for service/product providers to list their service/product. Consumers will get paid in OCN to review services/products.

3) The Tron main net is coming soon. OCN will be the main tokens used across the main net. Justin Sun also says he wants the Tron main net to be apart of peoples daily lives this year.

CONCLUSION
: OCN is significantly undervalued right now.

it's down from this post but not as much as many other coins. guess we will find out how much it will rise once the bull market comes back
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: