Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2151 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
Merited by bitzizzix (1)

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Yes, I agree with your idea, we must have innovation in developing our business, but we should be more observant in looking at business opportunity, what we should pay attention is what business we will do and how much capital to start our business, how? A lot of money you invest in Bitcoin, is enough to start a business. Because every business that we will live would require different capital in accordance with the business that we run. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

A good idea to start your own business with the work capital in bitcoin.

The premise is that you have to earn enough money to support your business in cryptocurrency trading.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:35:20 AM

Yes i agree with you sit but i dont havr bitcoin yet to think if i start  a business well if i havr a bitcoin i think its good for start a business because i see my friends that have a bitcoin they so great.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

I've actually been thinking about it, and if I were to start a simple business that can generate its own revenue after gaining enough traction, I would be able to make a good amount of money off of my initial bitcoin amounts. I think if you have the chance to invest in an idea that you know can take off, you should definitely go for it. There's no reason to not use your current money to make more money in the future, and you can always budget enough such that you personally never run out of cash.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

Its good idea to start your own business with the work of capital of bitcoin to earn enough is to support you business in cryptocurrency trading.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

As of now my earning is not yet enough to start a business because i just holding my bitcoin for future and I am still earning for my trading and investment in the future. But i have a plan to double my effort in working in social media and signature campaign to earn more.

atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

I am not earning yet in any signature campaign. I want to earn too and start my own business. But for now, i will just continue with my work because I have my family and i need to supply their needs.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

Let me tell to you my story, Before, I was a student worker it was really hard because I need to work for my studies and my salary was just enough for my expenses in school. But when my friend introduced to me this forum and she said I could earn a lot of money here. That time I left my job and focus in this forum and he was right. I am earning much higher than my salary before. Honestly speaking it is a good idea to build a business rather than working for other people. In business, there are a lot of opportunity.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:34:35 AM

yes you can make your own business through bitcoin  ,unless if you have a large amount of capital to invest in different classified investment sites ,  'cause base on your rank perhaps it's not enough to earn big profit here in forum. So you need to make an investment if you want to earn more profit , and don't forget to make some research for it before you start doing investment to avoid scam ICO.  must review first if it has a good team behind. To assured that your money is in a safe place..
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:49:19 AM

Starting a business with earnings from bitcoin is a good idea and that is one of the things I want to do when I already saved enough bitcoin. There are many kind of business that don't require much funds to start and all you have to do is research first and find the business that is best suited to you. Starting a business have also a risk so it is better to learn how to manage your business properly to avoid some problems that you might encounter in the future.   
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

I'm sure enough of my bitcoin income to build a business indeed is that I have five computers because of bitcoin that I buy that does not amount to my salary every month but that's enough for me to support my business as a student and a young man this great help for my family and in my studies

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:11:49 AM

to have a better life for our family,we shouldn't be tired to make money,i am working as government employee and i do crypto at the same time and now i manage to stablish my own business because of crypto and yet I didn't quit my job,i asked my wife to help me get through all of this and yes,were getting better and wealthier becaue of bitcoin and those altcoin that i use in daytrading
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

To get out of the rat race, you should be focusing on acquiring more assets so that later on, you can earn from those assets and be able to let go of having a regular salary. Bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency nowadays. You can use the profit from it in starting a business. It would depend on what kind of business you are planning. You can start small business and then expand it gradually. I, myself, use my bitcoin earnings to finance my business and thankfully, I am slowly expanding it. What you need is determination and the will to get your business going even though you will not see any profit in the first few months.

Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

Yes its a good idea, if you have earned  enough bitcoin and can start a business why wouldnt start a business.right? If you have business then you dont have a boss, you will be the boss and its good. And you can earned more if you have your own business. Me? if i have enough bitcoin i will also put a business so we have an extra income.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

It depends on how successful you are in bitcoin investment, if you have a lot of earn from bitcoin you may quit on your job to start in business. That's is nice idea, your profits from bitcoin way to start a business.
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

You know your earnings dude  and its up to you if you  know you have the fund  or you can manage your time .
But don't stop on crypto

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

Is the possible earning in bitcoin enough to support your finances or start a business? If so and you have good business proposal then you can leave your job and start working on your own, who knows maybe your luck is on having a good business.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

that's quite good idea and to starting bussiness it depend on which kind of bussiness type would you started and small amount of money also can considering as your basic capital of money however my current bitcoin still not enough to starting my own bussiness because i have a plan to build new farms which is the cost will so expensive
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

Actually its a yes but it all depends if what kind of business you're planning to start with ofcourse it needs a lot of capital if it is a big business but you can start with little amount of money for small time business. Honestly, I recently opened an online ticketing business here in my place and I got my capital from my earnings here in the forum. Nothing is impossible if you  really work hard for your goals and ofcourse patience is the most fundamental key to success.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:02:58 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:18:42 AM by Kingofbitcoin12345

As I have heard many successful stories of putting up a business in a random cash/bitcoin capital and that doesn’t matter much than the fact of what is the plan and marketing possibilities of such risk is worth it.. So don’t rely on what or how much are you willing to spent but must be backed up with a survey or critical understanding of what you have to build on scratch..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: