Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an outstanding name for token\coin bring success?  (Read 175 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Recently espied the project named spacetrump and also a token named penis Shocked Therefore I'd like to get some comments - can some extraordinary (or just plain weird) name for token\coin affect its popularity and further success, what do you think?
extraordinry name brings extra ordinary outcome,meaning FAILURE how could investors will generate their funds in something sounds not serious?try to put your fit into  our shoes,would you believe those names?this is serious matters because money and effort involvinin this forum.dont make fun of the issues
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Recently espied the project named spacetrump and also a token named penis Shocked Therefore I'd like to get some comments - can some extraordinary (or just plain weird) name for token\coin affect its popularity and further success, what do you think?

whatever will be the token name it is not that much to think, we can see different names on cryptocurrency, it doesn't affect the ICO or success of it.
It is based on the project and implementation of it. about the whitepaper and developers.
the team of success with a great marketing team.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

A catchy name would surely bring the attention of investors to your ICO, I agree. But I don't believe that it is the key factor to attract potential investors. I believe, in my opinion, would be web design, advertisements, nice attractive logo, marketing strategies, consistent roadmaps, and reliable team members backing it.
Track record will add up to it.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Of course as it also support on how the token works.
Let's take a look on doge coin , it's legendary coin because it's already exist when I firstly known crypto , 3 years ago !

When people see dogecoin as a joke but it bring the lucky charm for who want to invest !

Smiley
Vinkona (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

I think it depends on whether the name conjures up good feelings and has good associations for members of the public.

I remain astonished that Bitcoin Gold is doing as well as it is, for example. I can only surmise that it's because users like the name "gold" and think it's safer than bitcoin itself.

That brings us brand new research area - the perception of a name and its effect on a coin reliability!  Grin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

Names do matter, and capture initial interest of a person. A catchy name is hard to forget, and an dynamic one rolls off the tongue. Funny names are also easy to remember, meaningful ones command instant approval. So yes, names do matter, and contribute to success but can never be solely responsible for it.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

New name means something that we will search of,do not use exaggerated names and insulting make it more eye catcher that will make most of the people curious so that if they have done research about your coin,and found it useful they will eventually invest to your porject,so yes the name of the coin would have somehow an impact to the users or investors.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Something new to the people's eyes will trigger those people to get curious and from that curiosity they would research about your coin if your coin is really promising im sure that those curious people will try to investo to your project,so yes the name of the coin would be a good factor for its success,but the main factor will be the over all project so dont expect to much with the name.

HODLwin
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

HODLwin for the MOON!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Our HODLwin token is not merely a well named token but it is the first token to be truly designed to really reward those who HODL. Released with a buyback contract in tandem ensuring that even if exchanges go down holders will be able to exchange their tokens in exchange for eth. However the longer token holders hold the greater the potential value and share of their holding! For more details checkout our website and whitepaper. Make sure to do your full due diligence and check out both our token and buy back contract code on github.

https://www.hodlwin.com/

HODLwin - A deflationary erc20 token with a automated buy back contract built into the block chain-
We are running a competition for 5,000,000 tokens and an airdrop on our webpage check it out
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: