Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell and buy ethereum?  (Read 6328 times)
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

I think this will be a very good idea if you have any other coin you can sell them and buy ETH at this time. Because now ETH price is about $210+ if can buy it now and hold then probably it's price will reach $500 or more and then you can get a good profit from them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

In my opinion, it is a one of the goodest thing, which you would to do, if you want to get some money from eth rise. I can only wish you a good luck and be more quiet.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?
yeah, very good. maybe now ether is experiencing an increase. from the coinmarketcap data, ether is now in second place, which was previously overtaken by coin ripple...
It can be said at this time that ethereum's development was very good,
I hope that ethereum can continue to grow until the end of the year,
so that more clearly we will see later ethereum development
For me ethereum is still going down right now,
and so better now we buy ethereum,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

This post was way back February, if you didn't sell that time where prices are around $1500, you might be regretting a lot right now but I assure you, keep holding and continue buying in whenever you have a chance because it will surely recover to the way it was or who knows even better. Focus on what you can do rather than regretting whats in the past, be positive and look forward to the bright future ahead.

Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

yeah, very good. maybe now ether is experiencing an increase. from the coinmarketcap data, ether is now in second place, which was previously overtaken by coin ripple...
It can be said at this time that ethereum's development was very good,
I hope that ethereum can continue to grow until the end of the year,
so that more clearly we will see later ethereum development
For me ethereum is still going down right now,
and so better now we buy ethereum,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each
What you say I think it's true is better we buy ethereum,
and I am sure that ethereum's price will surely recover soon, which is important, we must be patient
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

Of course buying ethereum are good idea, specially  now because i think after the ground bottom  droping reach of ethereum their price level. Ethereum gives better earnings for us in the near future.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

buying ethereum will provide maximum profit for anyone who owns it, because if the conditions are normal and recover it will definitely be able to get maximum profit. so ethereum is the best idea now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

I think I can advise you what to do in the example of this moment, I think you can buy and try to hold it all for a certain amount of time, and I think this coin will not let you down and even more so will bring your balance to a plus.
Yes, this coin is very good for acquisition and Hold for long, but if you do not have this coin then do not rush to buy since in such a market there is a high probability that it will cost even less in price...
I think the market is already on most ethereum basis, now is a great time to buy because the price is already the ethereum's very cheap. You can purchase some in advance if afraid bet if prices will go back down ethereum. I sold some altcoin I have to buy the ethereum capital because I'm sure the ethereum will soon rise as the price at the end of the year lau. take a look at it now, even though the market is down but prices tend to be volatile, there are ethereum decreased and there is rising. ethereum are surviving and getting ready for an immediate rise in the market.
Certainly, the ethereum will develop and flutter now in large steps that will not allow the coin to die and will only increase its demand on the market. I'm just saying that it's not worth buying now for all the money since there is a possibility that in the near future the coin may fall in price, but one for a long perspective it will only grow in price.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Undeniable yes. ETH is most popular coin among all alt coins. ETH is most dominant coin in today's crypto market.
ETH have maximum market cap after BTC. Right now 1 ETH= 213 USD In january 2018 1ETH = 938 USD Now price of ETH is quite low. I think this is the right time to invest in ETH as probability is price of ETH will on peak in January 2019.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Yes i also imagine this too, and im planning too, To sell my iphone and buy some ethereum because i attract what is the present price of ethereum now.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I think for the moment it's best to buy while waiting for a decision on ETF which if not delay will be announced on September 30 tomorrow. So now is the right moment to buy
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

its good to buy ethereum now while the prices is cheap. It has a 80% chance that it will have a bull run again early next year.
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

I'm stating that it will be a great idea if you have another coin that you can sell and on the money you get to buy ETH at this time. Now the price of ETH is more than $ 200, if you can buy it now and keep it, the price will probably grow to $ 500 or $ 1200, or maybe more, and then you will be able to get a good profit from them.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

its good to buy ethereum now while the prices is cheap. It has a 80% chance that it will have a bull run again early next year.
With ethereum prices being cheap, of course we better buy them,
because with us buying it and selling it when the price rises maybe the profit we get will be big,
the most important thing is to follow the progress so that it is clearer

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bacxuyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

The Altcoins are currently down a lot and among them there are ETH just behind Bitcoin are very cheap. So the sale of the Altcoins to buy ETH is a welcome market i think very well.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

The Altcoins are currently down a lot and among them there are ETH just behind Bitcoin are very cheap. So the sale of the Altcoins to buy ETH is a welcome market i think very well.
Indeed at this time ethereum prices can be said to be cheap,
so it's better we buy ethereum,
and I'm sure ethereum will surely recover

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ZEVS42

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

In February it was a reasonable idea to sell Ethereum but now it's time to buy it as the growth will be not weak. Buday by the end of the year it will happen !
if I knew that in the middle of January a downtrend would begin, then I would certainly sell all my altcoyins. Now it's pointless to talk about this

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

How can you sell Ether at such prices, now is a terrible price, you need to wait a little longer and sell 5 times more expensive. Now for sure, it makes no sense to sell the broadcast.

phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

In February it was a reasonable idea to sell Ethereum but now it's time to buy it as the growth will be not weak. Buday by the end of the year it will happen !
if I knew that in the middle of January a downtrend would begin, then I would certainly sell all my altcoyins. Now it's pointless to talk about this

I think that the highest price will be in December 2018 I heard that a lot of people are waiting for new money coming

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

As of now as my experience its not the best way to sell and buy ethereum.But infact theres a lot of altcoins we are going to buy and sell and that is the smaller value price and has a potential to grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: