Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Web Developer to join our team  (Read 170 times)
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

Hi guy. we are creating a new crypto currency and now need a web dev to build and maintain the site.

the site will need ico and user account features and be able to accept payments and also be well designed to look amazing.  
payment will be in the coin we are creating.

for more info contact me.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erience

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Hi guy. we are creating a new crypto currency and now need a web dev to build and maintain the site.

the site will need ico and user account features and be able to accept payments and also be well designed to look amazing.  

Experienced and talented crypto developers are here. I have already developed 25+ ICOs. I can show you a demo of my work. Let's connect and discuss it.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

Did you end up finding a developer for this?

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
coinsclone

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 08:08:29 AM by coinsclone

We are the full-stack developer with more than 5 years of work experience. we assure you to provide the excellent site by using our experience and expertized skills.

If your project is still open

Kindly contact us via mail: hello@coinsclone.com / LiveChat

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: