Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the rich bitcoinist?  (Read 1286 times)
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

It is hard to found-out who's the riches bitcoinist but I think they are also here in this forum just like the bounty managers and the pioneer people on this forum.
What I believe is not to waste time in finding such people here and there for any odd reasons, we all must start learning and then practicing in field such that we become such rich people to whom people would be talking about. Don’t follow people only to get some information for them, although yes it is true to get good advices from them, but focus mainly on your grooming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucy94

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I won’t pronounce any names here, but will just say, that they are those people that have believed in the blockchain idea introduced by bitcoin, have invested in it and have become rich when the bitcoin has increased significantly. Some people call them market speculators that have managed to benefit from the price fluctuation, however, I think they are just lucky investors that have done proper research and have made the right decision on the right time. By the way, it’s never late to repeat that again in this market.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

Some people of that maybe john mcAfee

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Maybe Satoshi LoL
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Its a group or what but personally I know someone who become rich because of bitcoin, he’s too lucky to started early and since he believe on this ever since, the fruit of that patience is very healthy. More people are rich but of course they want to remain annonymous to protect their self to any strangers.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

I won’t pronounce any names here, but will just say, that they are those people that have believed in the blockchain idea introduced by bitcoin, have invested in it and have become rich when the bitcoin has increased significantly. Some people call them market speculators that have managed to benefit from the price fluctuation, however, I think they are just lucky investors that have done proper research and have made the right decision on the right time. By the way, it’s never late to repeat that again in this market.
Besides Satoshi and his team those who believes in it during the year it was launched and still using bitcoin as of today, so they are so blessed and lucky because they have found this opportunity at its early year and now enjoying the fruit of their trust and investment.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

For sure, the richest man/men with bitcoin is no other than Satoshi Nakamoto himself because he/they are simply the creator of this phenomenal digital currency that change the lives of of many people. From rugs to riches, bitcoin plays a big role on that success they have. Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for his/their breakthrough invention.

Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

For sure, the richest man/men with bitcoin is no other than Satoshi Nakamoto himself because he/they are simply the creator of this phenomenal digital currency that change the lives of of many people. From rugs to riches, bitcoin plays a big role on that success they have. Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for his/their breakthrough invention.
Yes and he deserves it since he has devoted his time and effort here, we don't know how hard he made it or how long and now he is enjoying the fruit of his hardship, hope that one day we will be able to meet them.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

Yeah that's right, whoever can work and earn some profits from this awesome cryptocurrency, and then build their kingdom from bitcoin. There's so many people can feel this way. The point is if you work hard for the thing, you can earn so much profits. If you don't really work for them, you can't earn just a bit profits.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Virtual money Bitcoin does not support refunds for password theft or exchange. No one has sufficient capabilities and authority to conduct a reverse bitcoin transaction if you are not returned by someone who appropriated them.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

The one who bought bitcoin in 2010-2013 is a very rich man. There are few such people, because it was very difficult to keep the bitcoins and not sell them.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

there are many of people is already rich of bitcoin.
if do you want see an asset of bitcoin you can check it out on blockchain info and see the wallet address who is the rich.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

Rich bitcoinist for me is the one who shares not only his/her knowledge to his/her fellow bitcoin groups but also his/her projects/campaigns joining.. I believe that sharing is a blessing so that is truly the rich bitcoinist.

beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

This depends on the market and the time, today they may be rich but tomorrow is not, so finding the richest person is impossible.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

It is true that bitcoin will provide poor people the opportunity to become millionaires or even billionaires in the future; however, it might consider that the future is now - the present. The point is that bitcoin experienced trade-offs recently and pull the trigger of price down. So, we can say that bitcoin will go either way; bubble or growth. Thus, we can be rich if we are the first gen of this technological opportunity; however, we aren't and I think it will not be the same again. Further, again - Either way...
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

We don't know who is the rich bitcoinist, all I can say is maybe one of the poor man who are working so many years on it and even student, any body can be rich if they do a lot of work in bitcoin.
sphincter007

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

Every man in this world has the right to become rich.It is true that bitcoin will make you rich if you know the ways on how to.But as usual saying their is no easy in this world to make you rich.But i can say bitcoin is the easiest way in all of the not easiest way of earnings.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

We can say who are they, maybe one of us who knows, we are all here to get more profit or either we dreaming that someday we become rich, but before of the we have to work hard.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

It can surely turn a poor man's life upside down. Bitcoin opened so many opportunities for everyone specially last year when the price skyrocketed to 20k. Being very smart with you investment in bitcoin can give anyone great profit.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

There are a lot of unknown whales out there that have massive amounts of bitcoin.  But the three richest bitcoinists I know are:

1. Satoshi- Estimated to have about 1 million bitcoins, since he the only one mining at the start
2.- Winklevoss twins- are said to have around 100k bitcoins, purchased at the 100-200 dollar range
3. Mt Gox trustee- last time I checked they were at about 80k b itcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: