Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO analysis for investments.  (Read 733 times)
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

6 ICO Sonder

Token: SNR
Token type: Ethereum, ERC20
Price of the token: 1 SNR = 0.00005 ETH (30% bonus)
Number of tokens: 240 million
Number of tokens for sale: 70%
Purpose: $ 6 million

Sonder is a payment tool for shops. The task of the project is to create an SDK, API and Plug-in for payment by tokens. As a matter of fact analog Mastercard SDK, but for кpиптoвaлют and on thebody. Direct competitors in the crypto sphere at the moment there. Particular attention is paid to the anonymity and security of payments.
What is the interest of shops? They can "add two clicks" to themselves this billing system and thus "expand" their audience.

Pluses :
- listing on good exchanges (negotiations are in progress)
- a good team and advisers
- a capa of $ 6 million will make the X
- 30% bonus from 50 ETH, on Pre-Sale will be a maximum of 15%
- road map until 2019
- good token metrics
- superiority over competitors in terms of anonymity
- ahead of a major marketing campaign (HYIP)
- good ratings on ICO portals
- Presence of a prototype
- Memorandums with Internet shops signed
- masternods

Minuses:
- at the moment a small community
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

The analysis of the prospects of ISO projects is very interesting and topical issue, since a lot of fraudulent projects are now entering the market.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Please continue your list. Better to add Red Lanterns ICO
azianphoenix

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

I have to be part of the Vreo community, they want to create highly-secured model of cooperation of the participants of the process in-game advertising. The final users will be able to set up their interests and it will be able to improve the advertising process for all participants.
Their forward-thinking idea suits me a lot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.0
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

Thanks for the list of ICO's .they look promosing . I want to add another ico to this list. look at equi capital ico , the team has some.serial entrepreneurs and it is a VC run on Blockchain

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
tingcq9

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

Very good, there are great potential, I am personally more optimistic as hive。
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

New project

#GoNetWork

1. GoNetwork team won in the most significant and well-known startup accelerator in the world of blockbuster - Hackaton ETH Waterloo (the first of 400 projects). Vitalik Buterin presented GoNetWork with the award.

2. GoNetwork is an analog of Raiden, Plasma, Lighting NetWork, but all these solutions are not designed for mobile networks (for example, mobile networks operate in intermittent modes on long network routes). The project creates a future in which everything we buy in the virtual world will be decentralized into the blockroom.

3. GONETWORK - TEAM ALREADY WITH SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE! Since 2010

4. Powerful team. The project involves professionals who have more than 30 years of cumulative experience in building profile business, computer programs, mobile applications, Game Development and Blockchain.

5. High level of HYIP:
Telegram: 62,274 subscribers.
Twitter: 47,700 subscribers.

6. There is an alpha version: https://gonetwork.co/page-mvp.html
The road map emphasizes that they plan to release GoExchange to a public beta in the second quarter of 2018.

7. GitHub pretty much full (http://joxi.ru/E2pnYd5CBRqper)

To summarize, I would like to say that the project really deserves a lot of attention. A strong team, advisers, support from Vitaliy Bouteria, the very idea and vast experience in this area tell us about the good prospects of the project in the future!
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

#Elementh

The Elementh platform is designed to efficiently conduct e-commerce and optimize existing business processes. Elementh creates Blockchain with Turing, a complete built-in programming language, allowing everyone to write smart contracts and decentralized applications. Elementh Blockchain has its own built-in currency, elementh (EEE), which is used for all operations in Elementh Blockchain, for example, to pay transactional fees. This project attracted us with its interesting idea and the opportunity to influence the development of the e-commerce market.

+

- assembled Soft Cap
- good advisers
- A clear roadmap until 2019
- availability of MVP
- good token metrics
- a bonus of 25% to 30% for our pool
- listing on good exchanges
- activity in large-scale events
- large community
- activity in social networks
- excellent estimates of the project on the sites-trackers
- there are partners
- tokens are locked only to the end of ico

-

- medium team
- the site does not correspond to the project level

Token: EEE
Type of the token: ERC-20, Ethereum
Price of the Token: 0.0002 ETH
Number of tokens: 303 million
Number of tokens for sale: 217.5 million
Target: 30,000 ETH (~ $ 18.6 million)
Collected: 10.150 ETH (~ $ 6.3 million)
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

ICO Extension Of Initial Coin Offering. The earliest initials, Coin means digital token / coin and offer bidding, as needed specifically.

What is the Purpose of ICO
ICO is usually extracted by the developers where they are digital money. They need funds to maximize the projects they are developing in order to adapt them to completion.

What are the advantages of ICO
For developers they will seek help for the projects they develop. Can be accessible to many people. For investors will get a coin that can be used freely in the exchanger market.

The advantage for investors that ICO before coins that can be sold freely will be cheaper. And usually this coin in the launch price will jump up to more than 5x of the price of ICO. This is what makes investors enjoy the presence of this ICO.
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:20:57 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:25:38 AM by Vyacheslav108

#ICO QuarkChain

Quarkchain is a high-performance blockchain, which aims to achieve millions of transactions per second. The high-performance system will solve the scalability problem faced by such popular blockchains as Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others. We could not help but pay attention to this project, as it is now at the top of HYIP. We loved the project team, the innovative idea, the most ideal token metric and road map for ixov. The only thing we do not like is the complexity of participation in ICO.

Token sale: TBA
Whitelist: from may 7 to 10:00 Moscow time

Chat: t.me/QuarkChainio

Detailed information:

Token: QKC
The token type: ERC-20, Ethereum, QuarkChain
Token price: $0.0259
Number of tokens: 10 billion
The number of tokens on sale: 20%
Target: $20 million

HYIP: very high
Risk: low
ROI: high

Friends who have already made several "X" by my recommendations do not skimp on gratitude.
Borneo Foundation
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:36:40 AM

How about our ico sir... Borneo First ICO

BORNEO FIRST - YOUR GATEWAY TO BORNEO ISLAND INVESTMENT
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

I can make an overview if you wish. The review will be truthful.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

you have chosen very interesting projects. Thank you. My favorite Friendz, I really like their idea, I think they will achieve everything that they have planned
Borneo Foundation
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

I can make an overview if you wish. The review will be truthful.

Thank you for your offer. Please check our announcement here.

Cheers!

BORNEO FIRST - YOUR GATEWAY TO BORNEO ISLAND INVESTMENT
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

I advise you to go through the white list in these projects. Brief reviews will be made shortly.

Chat: t.me/HeroNode2

Site: hederahashgraph.com, blockchain, white may 29
Chat: t.me/hashgraph

Chat: t.me/oneledger

Friends who have already made several "X" by my recommendations do not skimp on gratitude.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

Hey Guys do not overlook BlockChain Hotels Project. How much simpler can it get a prefabricated hotel is erected in a paradise spot anywhere in the world ... thanks to their business plan and focus on crypto enthusiasts it has a big potential for their utility token to return handsomely
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

#Squeezer

Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers easily create applications without working with the entire infrastructure of the blockroom. Squeezer uses world-class micro-services platforms, like AWS Lambda, Google features and Azure features. This project is designed to create a simple interface that allows software developers to conduct transactions without any changes. Squeezer is an infrastructure project, and we all know that such projects bring most of the X's, especially taking into account a $ 15 million cap.

+
- Infrastructure project
- good advisers and partners
- A clear roadmap until 2019
- availability of MVP
- good token metrics
- bonuses from 35% to 55% for our pool, not locked
- bonuses on the Pre-Sale from May 14 max 20%
- listing on good exchanges (negotiations are also underway with Binance)
- large community
- activity in social networks
- excellent project evaluations on all sites-trackers
- A good marketing campaign (HYIP)

-
- medium team

Chat: telegram.me/squeezerio
Whitepaper: tokensale.squeezer.io/docs/white-paper-final.pdf

Details:

Token: SQR
Type of the token: ERC-20, Ethereum
Price of the token: $ 0.2
Number of tokens: 187.5 million
Number of tokens for sale: 40%
Purpose: $ 15 million
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

I invested 1 ETH in an excellent project, with a good HYIP. I hope to at least double my investment. Project squeezer. It was lucky to go in a pool of 100 ETH and a bonus of 45%.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

Such kind of services is a really usefool tool for bounty hunters, which will be always in demand. Did you think about making some educating webinars for newbies also? I suppose it could be also a good thing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: