Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 07:58:55 AM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 33009 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

It should be interesting and useful..this looks tight - I'll be waiting for an app to try out
It is very important that the platform was issued on the majority of possible operating systems, including ios, mac, linux, ubuntu, ios, android. Such abundance of versions it will be possible to gain trust of the serious programmers using such systems. It will be convenient to them to test the project on the computers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

I think that this project may take some time to be promoniet as there are many projects with similar concept.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead

I agree with you buddy.This project need more push and more effort in its advertisimg side.The project has a good platform but without the need of the people behind its advertisment team,users and investors wont know and see the positive reviews of the project.

Yes, the project must have an active marketing and advertising. Even if they have some bounty campaign, still this project needs to be more successful to attract many investors.
I agree bud this project has all the necessary requirements to succeed. Good advertising, inteligent marketing team and a generous bounty campaign.

And also they took video on the live working of the app which is good because investors can see the development of the project. Such a perfect platform to invest with.
Yes, the team should always try to make more and more promotion by sharing such things as investors always looks for the activeness of the project. In terms of vvid i think that the team is really much active and also can surely give us some good benefits ahead.
Of course, it is need to make their community increasing and attention to the potential investor coming here. Active at ANN thread will make us have more belief at them, at least.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

I have a question about Vivid smart contract and decimal? I have curiously about this issue, do anyone have this information?
kudief

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

I really like the idea of this project, I'm sure that they will carry out all the plans, thanks to the professionalism of their team. Good luck to you! 
negancoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 126

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

you can earn tokens by :
- generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token (so users reward you if they like you post ).
- being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or
- be a developer who built applications on top of their software.

When they say post, does that mean they are goign to make a social network like portfolio where you can share to other people how your portfolio is going?

something like ideas about cryptocurrency price that professional traders publish on tradingview.com  to help people that has less skills, So if you are a person that share something helpful in term of trading, users will vote for your post using their tokens.

well, this means the users are going to wait and look how authentic this information is; after they observe a few times that the content creator have good forecasts, then they are going to reward him with positive voting.

Why do you need to wait, if I am following a trader that usually post good content that help me I will reward him when he posts new things. it's doesn't necessary his technical analysis will always work me, I reward him as encouragement.
For you, if like to reward someone only after you see that his technical analysis was right, it's ok.
It's up for you to vote for everyone, since you are using your tokens to vote for him.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead

I agree with you buddy.This project need more push and more effort in its advertisimg side.The project has a good platform but without the need of the people behind its advertisment team,users and investors wont know and see the positive reviews of the project.

Yes, the project must have an active marketing and advertising. Even if they have some bounty campaign, still this project needs to be more successful to attract many investors.
I agree bud this project has all the necessary requirements to succeed. Good advertising, inteligent marketing team and a generous bounty campaign.

And also they took video on the live working of the app which is good because investors can see the development of the project. Such a perfect platform to invest with.
Yes, the team should always try to make more and more promotion by sharing such things as investors always looks for the activeness of the project. In terms of vvid i think that the team is really much active and also can surely give us some good benefits ahead.
Yes, absolutely the project looks so convincing. The team always promote the project on various platform. The best thing about the project is the team always stays active. If they consistently working hard on the project they will be become succeed very soon.

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

I think that this project may take some time to be promoniet as there are many projects with similar concept.
I think the relevancy of the project would depend upon how they actively advertise their project over the internet. They surely can be one of the top notch projects in the batch with projects with similar ideas. Let's see what happens.
steampunkz

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

I think the relevancy of the project would depend upon how they actively advertise their project over the internet. They surely can be one of the top notch projects in the batch with projects with similar ideas. Let's see what happens.

As for now, they have recently launched a signature campaign hiring high ranking members that handled by a trusted and professional member on this forum, Also the good news is they offer BTC as payment + bonus vivid tokens. So I think this will have a huge impact on the ICO
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:22:12 AM

An interesting solution and fees were going well. Who will tell you how much money was collected for today?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

As for now, they have recently launched a signature campaign hiring high ranking members that handled by a trusted and professional member on this forum, Also the good news is they offer BTC as payment + bonus vivid tokens. So I think this will have a huge impact on the ICO
The Vivid project is really awesome. They are seriously doing the great things that should come first in hand. I believe that the Vivid will make a good appearance here in the crypto currency community. I will continuously looking forward what Vivid next move and its latest updates and developments.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:25 AM

Well its a great sidejob if you are a high ranking member of this forum. If I just known btctalk 3 years ago I should have been reaping my rewards this time.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

This project can open a new page in the use of applications. I am glad that I can stand at the origins of this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

This project can open a new page in the use of applications. I am glad that I can stand at the origins of this project
Many should understand that it is better to invest in promising projects at the very beginning, because this is the most profitable time for investments
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

I do not know much about this project yet, I just have a little look at this project hopefully this project is promising and we hope this project will run very smoothly.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Many should understand that it is better to invest in promising projects at the very beginning, because this is the most profitable time for investments

Wow its admirable to know that feed back was extremly incredible, Investors will surely excited to invest this project. Lets wait for Vivids new update.We also need to boots our advertisment team to make this project a prosperous one.

I agree, vivid really innovates their own project with originality that they can prove to everyone. Vivid will surely gather more investors because of positive feedback. Lets keep supporting vivid.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

I do not know much about this project yet, I just have a little look at this project hopefully this project is promising and we hope this project will run very smoothly.
I hope so, with such features of the platform, I'm sure it will be beating Blockfolio and became the number one of portfolio's app in mobile.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

Wow its admirable to know that feed back was extremly incredible, Investors will surely excited to invest this project. Lets wait for Vivids new update.We also need to boots our advertisment team to make this project a prosperous one.

I agree, vivid really innovates their own project with originality that they can prove to everyone. Vivid will surely gather more investors because of positive feedback. Lets keep supporting vivid.

Innovation is the best way to attract new prospects and investors. The devs are really serious on taking the project to the next level, I'm very excited on their future features on the platform.
joeperry

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Y U NO HODL?! @JoeperryC Affordable Bounty Manager

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

Innovation is the best way to attract new prospects and investors. The devs are really serious on taking the project to the next level, I'm very excited on their future features on the platform.
Vivid project has a very great development and marketing team and they are making this project more and more popular and advances very day. This is a project with high potential and great future and I think they will also give high returns to the investors of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.